Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Im back from another business trip (for an adventure bowhunter these bow hunts are working trips funded by companies wanting product testing done).

This really is a good life. Im very fortunate to be in this position to travel the country with bow in hand, testing things I designed for my company or for other bowhunting companies that hire me. Going where you have no cell service or web is just and added bonus. Nobody to bother you for days on end.

This trip was to Oklahoma. I try to schedule late season hunts in the south so I can escape the WI winter but in this case it was actually colder in Oklahoma than WI. The week started with some rain then high pressure and falling temps.

Because there are a significant number of whiners here, I have created a HEAVILY EDITED version of the original video I produced for the owner of this product. I left out a lot of interesting and informative content so members of Meal team 6 and the other gravy seals here would not injure themselves running for for the alert button. I know most here dont do any bowhunting but get animated if my content should happen to name my company or those of others that I work for so this video will appear a bit disjointed due to the redaction of content but you will still get to see some bowhunting since many here dont seem to leave their computers to go outside.

On a related note, Im starting yet another division of my parent company that focuses on downed game animal recovery. This new company will incorporate thermal imaging (Infrared camera) drones typically used only by search and rescue and police but this new venture will aid hunters (bow, gun and the crossers) in finding animals that they cannot and will replace tracking dogs. I will have this winter, spring and summer to perfect the service in time for next falls hunting. Eventually I will produce video content for that new venture to show the effectiveness of such technology.

In the meantime, here is a video for those wondering what bowhunting would be like if they would only leave the house.

OK, let the whining and complaining and peeing and moaning begin. I always enjoy the jealous ramblings of the non-bowhunters here. Dont let me down. Perhaps my posts will encourage some of you to take up bowhunting.

Your pal
The Adventure Bowhunter

Last edited by sharp_things; 12/02/20.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Your camera and drone would be against the law in most states. But historically that's never been a deterrent for you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Ol' Shart would never use thermal imaging to locate live animals.

If you've put out some corn there's no need to, you know where the animals will be.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,216
Posts18,466,324
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.