J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I love how the people on here say the democrats stole the election when its the republicans who are actively trying to overturn the election results claiming fraud when they have yet to present any evidence whatsoever in court and every agency run by Trump appointees say there was no fraud. Someone is desperately trying to steal the election and it isn't the democrats.
..........U are an "F" n liar! There is far more evidence of fraud and illegalities than u could ever shove up yer ass.

and yet they can't seem to find it when they go before a judge
............The Trump campaign has only filed 3 lawsuits as of yesterday. It is the other suits filed by others outside the Trump team which those "LIBERAL" judges have ruled against them...Stayed tuned idiot!

If they use the evidence he presented in his speech, Biden has nothing to worry about

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
What a joke. Is the prank over with? Sure would be nice to move on.

You and people like you are the joke, good thing you can get 100 feet of usable rope at Home Depot.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I love how the people on here say the democrats stole the election when its the republicans who are actively trying to overturn the election results claiming fraud when they have yet to present any evidence whatsoever in court and every agency run by Trump appointees say there was no fraud. Someone is desperately trying to steal the election and it isn't the democrats.
..........U are an "F" n liar! There is far more evidence of fraud and illegalities than u could ever shove up yer ass.

............The Trump campaign has only filed 3 lawsuits as of yesterday. It is the other suits filed by others outside the Trump team which those "LIBERAL" judges have ruled against them...Stayed tuned idiot!

If they use the evidence he presented in his speech, Biden has nothing to worry about

Funny part is you would not accept anything as evidence, there was plenty of evidence brought out at the hearings. Low IQ may be your issue.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 16bore
Originally Posted by Huntz
Trump will never concede .Biden will never be President.This Country has had enough of the lefts BS and will show their anger in a way the lefties can`t even imagine.The Revolutionary war on steroids.We will run out of oak trees to hang the traitorous s bastards.

Trump doesn't have to concede for Biden to be president. The republicans have to overturn the election results in 3 states in order for that to happen. Trump just ends up looking like a giant toddler who did not get his way.

You are really one ignorant asswipe. The fact that Libtards aren’t worried about fraud tells you all you need to know.

That they are allot smarter than most of the people on here. I know, I know. Just repeat something enough times and it becomes true. Unfortunately or fortunately, that doesn't work in court.

Says JimfromreTardNews.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by conrad101st
..........It is you who is the damned joke...Oh sure! Just move on and completely ignore all of the election fraud and clear violations of the US Constitution by the demCRAPs...As long as you Trump haters get the result ya want, then the law be damned. RIGHT?...And you know damned good and well, that if the roles were reversed in exactly the same way against any demCRAP presidential candidate, you and the rest of your ILK would be crying out from the roof tops; election FRAUD, election FRAUD, election FRAUD.

Actually that’s not true. Almost everyone I know thought Trump won square and fair four years ago. Just as Biden has done here.

Here, trump told his supporters not to vote by mail so must didn’t. Meanwhile the Democratic Party hammers on their constituents to vote as early as possible by mail. Trump lost b/c of a change of circumstances on the playing field that the other side was more willing and capable of exploiting to their advantage. When snow is falling on the field, you better have a good running game vs relying on your quarterbacks passing game. The fates are fickle.

So your head is so far up your @ss you can neither hear nor see? Thank you for your service.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

............You are so damned ignorant of the law and of the US Constitution. A complete ignorant duuuu-fus!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Rost was right, nobody wants you here commie.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

You're too stupid to see what is going on. First, he warned what was going to happen in the crooked election.

It happened. Now others are telling about it happening. The MSM is blocking it, like they did the riots with anarchy, saying they were peaceful. But the truth got out. They had to capitulate.

Next the proof comes out. The MSM will have to capitulate. The elephants nose is going farther under the tent. The folks are finding out the truth.

Next, the BOOM and the folks will see it's for them, the Constitution, country and election integrity.

You think your gutless puke buds wont roll over on each other to get a reduced stay in GITMO?

Too bad you were too stupid to learn there is no honor among theives, or dimocommies.

No matter. The speech indicating what's coming, restoring faith in the system, isnt made for stupid fools like you. It's meant for less clueless tools than you.

Yep. It doesnt matter Jim. Like Cue said, "Nothing can change what is coming". The light you see at the end of the long tunnel you are in isnt the sun. It's a train. Keep listening to CNN. They surely are right, and they are your friend. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/03/20.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Yep, your teams pranks are soon to be over.

Trump is fixing to show the world that your buds are scum, scum.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There is enough to have it thrown into the states legislature.

As for court the count needs to be certified before anything can be done.

You really need to read more.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The more the trolls post the more their desperation and fear becomes apparent. They know that Trump won in a landslide that’s why they’ve been pretty damn quiet after such a “big victory” against big mean Trump. Now that it’s incontrovertible that widespread fraud happened they’ve stepped up their desperate campaign to reinforce their false victory.....ain’t gonna happen.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not the judges or the courts, not the liberals, not the conservatives, but the media.. The Joo owned and run media has decided Trump held office long enough, now it's Biden's turn.

I don't know the reason, but it's as simple as that. Open your eyes.. Mark my word.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gunscrew
odd only fraud in the states he(Trump) lost!

Another Idiot outs herself.

J
JCR Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Lengthy but interesting: Eye Opener with Michael Lewis - Kraken is U.S. military secret cyber program?; Trump preparing for a major arrest?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

385 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 32 invisible), 2,651 guests, and 979 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,795
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.