Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Guy's, it's time to move forward with the purge of guns others may want and I don't t use. Prices are firm. Guns are in very good shape, never mistreated. Most have never been shot by me.

Most of these are well over 20 years old so they are not perfect. Odd scratches, stock dings, etc. may be present. They are not rusted, beat up, or abused. They are not shot out.

I can send pictures by text or if a member would post some, I will send them to someone.

Prices are for the gun only, no scopes, most will come with bases and rings. (Leupold) Shipping is 50.00 to the 48 states. I will provide info to your FFL and ship directly to them.

Please be serious if you text or call me. I don't have to sell and will move to Auction sites if they don't sell here. I am an honest man and want buyer to be happy.

Winchester Model 70's unless noted.

1. sold to me as NIB, not fired by me, blued 30-06 $1500.00

2. Stainless 300 Win Mag, not fired by me. Doesn't include rings etc. $1500.00

3. Blued 7mms Rem Mag, $1,100.00

4. Stainless 338 Win Mag, originally a 7 Rem Mag with Boss. Bought a new take off barrel, had Redneck cut to 24 inches, recrown, etc. Barrel headspaced and indexed perfectly. Will include original barrel. Shoots and functions well. $1500.00

5. Cerakoted 300 Win Mag. Satin Mag color. Looks like brushed stainless. Rings and bases cerakoted at same time. $1000.00

6. Blued 270 Short Mag Featherweight $1000.00

7. Stainless Rem 700 30-06 synthetic sps stock $750.00

573-243-1947 cell. Please be serious with funds available before you contact. Thank you!

Last edited by scottf270; 12/07/20.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It would help to list the brand and model. #6 is a Winchester and #7 is a Remington, got that part.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Good point, I was trying to be so careful, I forgot and assumed everyone new they were Winchesters. My bad. Thanks.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Wish there were pics for #4 and #6. Actually for all, but those two interest me most.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
It would help to list the brand and model. #6 is a Winchester and #7 is a Remington, got that part.
You must've gone to the school for kids who can't read good.

Originally Posted by scottf270

Jackie Treehorn: Treats objects like women.

Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Montana uses Ruger actions.
IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Oldpine please text me and I'll get all the pics you want.All these guns are very nice.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jackie_Treehorn

You read this after he edited the ad.

When I posted yesterday this line had not been included: "Winchester Model 70's unless noted." My post was made at 9:42 AM yesterday, the original post is clearly marked "Last edited by scottf270; Yesterday at 10:46 AM." Scott further replied right after my post "I forgot and assumed everyone new they were Winchesters"

scottf270, sorry to muddy up your thread. Good luck with your sale. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

When I posted yesterday this line had not been included: "Winchester Model 70's unless noted." My post was made at 9:42 AM yesterday, the original post is clearly marked "Last edited by scottf270; Yesterday at 10:46 AM." Scott further replied right after my post "I forgot and assumed everyone new they were Winchesters"
Nope. The detail was in there before anyone responded. Try again.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Wrong...

I went and dug the automated email notification of the new post out of my email folder. Two images because I was screen-shotting off my phone and couldn't get the entire message in one capture. The original post made no mention of the rifles being Wincesters unless noted otherwise. The OP didn't add that until AFTER Jim asked. I know that also because I read the OP several times looking the detail and almost posted the same question as Jim.

If you see the edit stamp on the OP compared to Jim's response, and the OP's response to Jim, this should be obvious.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by War_Eagle

Wrong...

I went and dug the automated email notification of the new post out of my email folder. Two images because I was screen-shotting off my phone and couldn't get the entire message in one capture. The original post made no mention of the rifles being Wincesters unless noted otherwise. The OP didn't add that until AFTER Jim asked. I know that also because I read the OP several times looking the detail and almost posted the same question as Jim.

If you see the edit stamp on the OP compared to Jim's response, and the OP's response to Jim, this should be obvious.
Nope, not "wrong." Jim just can't read. The detail regarding the Winchesters was added before anyone responded and the further detail "apologizing" was added after Jim whined, but thanks for playing anyway.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
WHO REALLY CARES? Give it a rest.

Dean

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Wrong...

Nope, not "wrong." Jim just can't read. The detail regarding the Winchesters was added before anyone responded and the further detail "apologizing" was added after Jim whined, but thanks for playing anyway.

You're just a complete POS all the time aren't you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ammoman16

Wrong...

Says the guy who WHINED like a little bitch because his rifle was too heavy. Eat your Wheaties, Nancy boy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys. Always never ending drama destroying fellow members threads.

Bump for a fellow lefty's fine guns.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
If only War Eagle could investigate some of those mail-in ballots......

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Wrong...

Says the guy who WHINED like a little bitch because his rifle was too heavy. Eat your Wheaties, Nancy boy.

Thanks for proving my point.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by broomd
What the hell is wrong with some of you guys. Always never ending drama destroying fellow members threads.

Bump for a fellow lefty's fine guns.

With all due respect it's one POS that feels the need to stir [bleep] up every time he posts and many are just tired of it.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Update: Gun 4, .338 stainless and Gun 6, 270 WSM, are spoke for pending payment and shipping.

A lot of interest. Trying to keep everyone's messages and pictures straight. Very nice guns still available. If it's a Covid or Christmas money issue, I would hold guns a month or so to help someone wanting one with a small deposit. Some of these don't come up for sale often.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Update: Gun 4, .338 stainless and Gun 6, 270 WSM, are spoke for pending payment and shipping.

A lot of interest. Trying to keep everyone's messages and pictures straight. Very nice guns still available. If it's a Covid or Christmas money issue, I would hold guns a month or so to help someone wanting one with a small deposit. Some of these don't come up for sale often.

Good guns with reasonable prices. I'm surprised more aren't gone yet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Good guns with reasonable prices. I'm surprised more aren't gone yet.
You're a deadbeat with no money, so there's that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,806 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,574
Posts18,453,925
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.