Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Acklady,

Which bullet? Hint. LAUGHING!

Salvages were best,pre Accu-trigger...but were/are still pieces of fhuqking schit in the Grand Scheme. Hint.................

kchuntis,

I enjoy that you can "control" your Emotions,no better than your Imagination or Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in providing Facts,which reliably collide with your Delusions,as you Crying Karens PERFECT being "victims". Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

The ONLY fhuqking thing you can "do",is to reiterate that you are CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,with rather exceptionally fhuqking TENDER Feelings. Hint. LAUGHING!

Slow day here,despite the Hurricane. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
BP-B6

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

There is a human within, trying to break free of his demons.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis has simply spent her "life" being a "victim" and looks to be coddled. More power to her and her needs,but I'm personally not predisposed to help the HELPLESS and give less than ZERO fhuqks about her precious feelings. Hint.

She's a CONSUMMATE Crying Karen,always quick to introduce her Surging Estrogen Levels and fill out Hurt Feelings Reports by the fhuqking bushel,if only because she is a Whining CLUELESS Lying Kchunt and it can go NO other way but for her to repeatedly melt fhuqking down. Thus the innate HILARITY. Hint. LAUGHING!

She KNOWS better than to muse ANY Rifle/Outdoors particular(s),due her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results",so pandering as the "victim'' is her SOLE fhuqking "move". Set your watch by it. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hell...she's too Fhuqking STUPID to simply shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless her poor poor(literally) heart,for doing her BEST though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I truly feel sorry for you man they must have really destroyed you when you were growing up

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Well bless his heart.

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
kchuntis,

I enjoy your putting trembling finger to keyboard,with your quivering lips pulsating your mask,as you adjust your hair net behind the Minimum Wage glass counter and wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS never fhuqking disappoints and you musta again "forgot" about your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk that your Crying Karen Routine,which is assuredly NO "Act",always takes you further and further away from all things The Rifle or The Outdoors. Your ONLY gear is full reverse,sprinkling Estrogen as you go and it's HILARIOUS that even an Amazingly STUPID Whining Kchunt such as yourself,KNOWS better than to even try. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart and the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in being THE Perpetual Victim.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.........................

'B,

You tell her.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by elkrazy
If you wanted a light weight 257 WBY - which would you do:

- Find a colt light rifle and have Mel Forbes rebarrel and do his transformation into a faux NULA

- Find a donor Kimber Montana 8400 in a long magnum and have it rebarreled into 257 WBY

- Buy a some weatherby Mark V - but which one?

Rebarrel a Tikka

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by Oakster
Originally Posted by elkrazy
If you wanted a light weight 257 WBY - which would you do:

- Find a colt light rifle and have Mel Forbes rebarrel and do his transformation into a faux NULA

- Find a donor Kimber Montana 8400 in a long magnum and have it rebarreled into 257 WBY

- Buy a some weatherby Mark V - but which one?

Rebarrel a Tikka

I am interested in rebarreling a tikka into a 257 wby. Have you done this with the 257, if so any feedback?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't see any mechanical attraction,for going the Tikka route,whether talking metal or stocks and their mags are simply fhuqking Dog Schit. Mainly fhuqking because there are none. Hint.

I've not rebarreled a Tikka,nor would I,but have punched 'em out. Hint.

Because bullets matter and the .224" 88ELD in particular is exceptional,an itty-bitty 224 Kreedmire slaps a 25-06 fhuqking silly. Though I've never seen a 90gr Beer Can. Hint. Laughing!

Again,you never cited the initial attraction to the chambering,or how and what you intend to feed it. 'Course NONE of that is gonna be "good" news,if only because there is none in the .257" bore size. Hint.

Pardon the fact,that I simply shoot it all and then some,if only to the chagrin of Whining Clueless Window Licking DUMB Fhuqks the World over. Though it never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS,to grant Droolers slack on the rope and listen to the never ending series of Crying Karen Excuses. Hint.

Don't be in a hurry,to make a bad decision. Hint.

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are a sad sack of poop!

μολὼν λαβέ

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Put an awesome classic together, use a good Springfield action, Mesquite for the wood and a Bartlein barrel as light as they will turn one for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
elkrazy Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
My fascination with the 257 WBY really starts with my grandfather -- it was his rifle of choice for the last 30 or so years he hunted. He was a great man who left a legacy of hunting and life for his family. It really starts and ends there. I will not be inheriting his rifle (a german Mark V) so I think I will get my own and wanted a packable rifle around the mountains.

I guess I am probably a "window licker" to Big Stick but I enjoy what I do. I am a life long hunter, love the out of doors, and like to read and think about rifles and hunting. I am not a reloader .. yet ... but hope to start. I will be using my 257 mostly for Mule Deer or Antelope out west so to me 100 grain Hornady loads will do just fine for the distances I shoot and the game I will hunt. And before they were discontinued I bought a lot of the 100-grain Hornadys and maybe that will get me off my but to start learning to reload.

I actually find what Big Stick says interesting if you can get past the insults and I thought about his suggestions but really doesn't fit what I am looking for and the purpose of this rifle.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing wrong with the 257 Bee! 100 TTSX at 3600-3700 fps is not a bad deal. So what if a 6mm-06 fast twist will beat it at 800 yards or WHATEVER. Who shoots that far 98% of the time anyway.

You want to shut the little troll up ?

257 bee with 1:7 twist! High BC 131 gr bullets at 3400 fps.

I did the same thing with my Ruger #1 25-06 IMP. 26" Benchmark barrel 1:7 fast twist . Soon there will be more bullet makers making High BC 257 Bullets. I am using Blackjack bullets and Hammers. Both in the 131 gr range.

If you do not suck stick's ass like some do around here, you will be "abused" by him regardless who is right.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts & Physics are fueled by Mechanics and Mechanics matter more than a "smidge",none of which "subjective". Hint.

The .257" 100gr Hornie's are absolute fhuqking Dog Schit,as there is nothing redeeming in their aero form or relative mettle. pun be intended. Hint.

Weatherby touts the 100gr Hornie at 3600fps(you'll never get that,but I will let the notion ride),with a .357 BC,which yields thusly in a typical atmosphere. From the muzzle to the 500yd line,1370fps of impact velocity is lost. Hint.

Not much of anything to swoon there,for 70+ grains of powder and 26" of barrel,unless noise and recoil horns you up. Hint.

Flipside and again with Factory Fodder,with the "itty-bitty" 6 Kreedmire with a 110 Beer Can from Copper Creek at 3075fps launch,in the identical atmosphere. From the muzzle to the 500yd line,770fps of impact velocity is lost. Hint.

1000 words. 224 Kreed/90 Beer Can on left,257Wby 100XLC amidship and 243 Kreed/108 ELD on right. I shot up all of my 110 Beer Cans,but hopefully more arrive in Today's Mail. Hint.

Keep in mind,we are talking a 33gr reduction in total propellant charge weight(39grs vs 72grs in my barrels). Superior ES/SD values,wind drift advantage starting inside the 50yd line and going forever,vastlly superior brass,at least (1) more round in the belly,greater Precision and all of that on a fhuqking 22-250 parent case. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!

Build whatever the fhuqk you want,with whatever fhuqking Excuse works best,but don't "think" that Stupidity is an "advantage" nor a "choice"...but I get a kick outta reading about Drooltards dropping the ball. Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Kchuntis,

It's your Imagination,so simply Pretend with it as you MUST,as you reiterate that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for Whining,Crying,Lying and Trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

The .257" 100gr Hornie's are absolute fhuqking Dog Schit,

So are you but you exist (if you can call it that) also. So?

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Yeah the liltwat has

rem 700 sucks with blue meanies.....back in the day

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Drooling CLUELESS Crying Kchunts are a fhuqking RIOT! Swing those purses gals,you are really doing "GREAT!". Hint. Laughing!

I simply stated:

"I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!"

Then like Moths to The Flame,here comes the Drooltards. I find it fascinating,that despite both of you Crying Karens attempting to tug on heart strings,with your Hissy Fitting heralded decree(s) of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,bothing of you Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are GLUED to my every fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe REALLY go for the throat and obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery? Ooooopsie!!!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Brokedick Crying Kchunts never fhuqking disappoint,by simply do your BEST.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
and out of the dark it comes! another thread ruined!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FooFoo,

Only you can control your Emotions and it's funnier than fhuqk that you can not...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in fairness,it is a HILARIOUS constant,that Facts REALLY fhuqk you CLUELESS Drooltards up. Pardon those Facts simply conjoining Physics and Mechanics mattering more than a "smidge". Hint. LAUGHING!

I get it,that the only things you Fhuqktards "shoot" are your mouths and Imaginations. That being said and a given,there's no need to perpetually reiterate that Hilarity,but it's funnier than fhuqk that you Crying Karens do. In fact,you are POWERLESS in the refrain of same and the Meltdowns are rather fhuqking real. Hint. LAUGHING!

Got gypped so far this morning,no 110gr Beer Cans yet,but the Store's shelves runneth over. Hint.

Perhaps you Crying Karens could UNITE and combine your HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results",if only to make things more "fair" to you Whining CLUELESS Kchunts. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your best.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
146 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,440 guests, and 783 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.