Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The epitome of first class inferiority complex display right there.

Good job ,Stinky.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
BP-B6

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

I simply stated:

"I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!"

I'm VERY "surprised" that yet another CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk,that just "happens" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,got her Feelers hurt on the daily local allowance of 2lbs of Propellant...you "lucky" kchunt. Knowing that,I will not buy (2) more pounds tomorrow,give or fhuqking take! Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Now to be CERTAIN,I'd be the very last to infer that you could "afford" same,if only because that reality ain't in the cards for you or even a prospect. Fortunately for you however,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Here's to the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,for "getting" to "do" so "much". Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ya, ya ,ya. You already posted that STINKY.

Would you rather be called "Stinky", "Stumpy" or just "Stinky Stumpy"?

You seem to answer to all the above.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
how about you you through yourself in the river in stead of a gun

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I hope you are addressing Stinky, cuz I can't swim.

IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
sorry it was for the troll, i hope he can't swim

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mooshoo
how about you you through yourself in the river in stead of a gun

Yeah he is talking about twat-a-saurus

You know how he can not tell the difference between a rod/reel and a rifle/scope.
And because he does not know how to use either they all wind up in the creek. Then he complains that equipment is no good cause they rust and break.

What a tool (short tool)

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
i think a lite weight 257 bee would be awesome!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

Do not fret water,as you've an innate "advantage",beings that schit floats...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm rather at ease in granting you opportunity to convey that besides being a CLUELESS Drooling DUMB Fhuqk,that you also just "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

FooFoo,

DO "tell" how in your "thinking",said platform is "awesome"...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Be SURE to correlate your HILARIOUS version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results",which grant you these "visions". Frost it by citing what you "do" for a "living",for MAXIMUM Humor! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) Heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Kchuntis,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all that you "have"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Do NOT "forget" that you can't "read this",due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've "seen" one. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
OK, we'll just go with Stinky Stumpy the Alaska retard then.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
6mm,

It's your Imagination,so simply Pretend with it as you MUST and pardon wares that exist...you "lucky" Day Dreaming Kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a HOOT! that besides being a Crying CLUELESS Drooling Brokedick Fhuqktard,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

Looks like Glocky Claws arrived! Oooooopsie! Hint. LAUGHING!

It seems to me that The BIG Bitch's inlet is happy,now to relieve comb for 190 Beer Can bolt travel. Google as you MUST. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'm thinking Streamlight TLR-4 on the da' bidness end of Baby Grock.Thoughts? Just kidding...wayyyyyyyyy beyond your pay "grade". Hint. LAUGHING!

Hint.

LAUGHING!...........

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Drooling CLUELESS Crying Kchunts are a fhuqking RIOT! Swing those purses gals,you are really doing "GREAT!". Hint. Laughing!

I simply stated:

"I've zero interest in insulting anybody,but will provide plenty of slack on the rope for them who want to approach the podium and talk into the microphone,if only to correlate their Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude. For some fhuqking reason,things just don't ever pan out in the way they envision,which is a BIG "surprise" only to them. Hint. LAUGHING!"

Then like Moths to The Flame,here comes the Drooltards. I find it fascinating,that despite both of you Crying Karens attempting to tug on heart strings,with your Hissy Fitting heralded decree(s) of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,bothing of you Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit are GLUED to my every fhuqking word and Splendid Pixel. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe REALLY go for the throat and obliviously quantify how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery? Ooooopsie!!!!! Too fhuqking late! Hint. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Brokedick Crying Kchunts never fhuqking disappoint,by simply do your BEST.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts,for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..............

Ya just can't make this sheite up! Ha Ha tooo fuggin funny. However if you are willing to toss the higher impact velocities at under 400 yards of the 257 Weatherby the 6 crudmoor is for you. On the other hand if you were to push a more streamlined bullet from the Weatherby it would take a lot longer for the crudmoor to catch up. Not to mention having a much flatter trajectory inside of 500 yards. 3400 fps with a 115 gr. Nosler Ballistic Tip is a lot of rifle for Mule deer hunting.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
.......and out of the dark it comes! another thread ruined!

He sits like a buzzard on a high perch just waiting on a thread like this to purposely poop on.

You’d think he’d get the hint that he is not welcomed.

I’m certainly not interested in anything he has to say.

Surely don’t understand why the proprietor of this forum allows him to be here.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
amazing how a guy ask a few simple questions and it turns into a chit show....good lord you dont need to worry about bullets head stamps and alot of things this stuff aint rocket science....just what did some of you people do before all the high tech stuff came along....if all you had was a 30-30 would you stop hunting...deer just aint that hard to kill...some guy doesnt agree with what you think he ought to have and know he is a clueless [bleep]....
grow up people

i am just tired of seeing this stupid stuff on the fire as are many others

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by elkrazy
If you wanted a light weight 257 WBY - which would you do:
- Buy a some weatherby Mark V - but which one?

Donor actions are usually more trouble than they’re worth. Starting with a custom action is your best bet. It will start you off with confidence of a great end result. You’ll have ultimate control of the parts of the build that really matter to you. And, you’ll enjoy expert input from the builder. If there happens to be any issues after the fact you are not left to pulling your hair out groping for solutions. My last custom build had two initially vexing issues that were easily addressed by the builder.

My choice would be the Wby Mark V UL as I already have one & it is very, very accurate for an out-of-the-box gun. There is nothing I would change about it. It is my best “stock” rifle. My other Wby UL Mk V was originally purchased as a Fibermark. I immediately sold the stock & had a custom 20 oz stock built.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

Fhuqk NO,one can't concoct this,because you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk doing your ABSOLUTE best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you set trying to feverishly Google your Imagination and Pretend,I get to simply grab hold of wares that exist and muse the particulars of same. There is ZERO need for you to perpetually quantify,that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Drooling Texan trying to "talk" rifles. That "surprise",will only come to you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

To try and catch you up to speed,despite your HILARIOUS fhuqking version of an IQ,the OP plainly stated the .257" 100gr SP Hornies in Factory Fodder. I doubt that I lauded the arrangement,mainly because I shoot it all and then some. He then too cited,that he doesn't Reload and was 100gr Hornie locked in. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've "barely" shot 1000's of Nuzzler 115 NBT's and have never had anything good to say about the pieces of fhuqking schit,mainly because I've shot them in more High Zoot Custom Rifles(mine),than you've ever seen. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll toss you a cookie,so you can now say that you've "seen" a .257" 115NBT,in the "flesh". You'll find it amidship and .243" 108 ELD and a .243" 110 Sugar,if only for hilarious extrapolation. Hint. LAUGHING!

That Whizbanging Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,do thusly. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire yet again,from Factory Fodder,as cited plainly prior. It grabs the wind drift advantage inside of 100yds,retains same forever and "gives up" a WHOPPING 3.2" of trajectory at the 500yd line,with like zero's,in like atmospheres and it takes "ONLY" 30 more fhuqking grains of powder and a long action to "get" that,you STUPID Fhuqk . Hint. LAUGHING!

So PLEASE,dig deep and "tell" me "more" about your GoogleFu,you Absolutely AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

Freeloader28,

ONLY you STUPID Fhuqks,can keep you STUPID Fhuqks,from saying STUPID Fhuqking Schit and I rather enjoy that you can't even "do" that "much"...you "lucky" STUPID kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Karen Texans are a "rugged" lot. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!

Bless your Sniveling DUMB Kchuntitude.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Whino,

There's no need to reiterate through your Retardation,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as that card has done been played...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Read that again. now one more fhuqking time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the Estrogen Meltdown,as it was MAGNIFICENT.

Hint.

If only for posterity. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You small ant douchebag people are on to you. Don't you realize the only reason that they argue on is so you can answer questions so we can laugh at you .......you idiot you can't speak English ...nobody understands your bullshit and nobody wants to listen to your bullshit .keep on posting pictures you little fraction of a man . most of us have involved into human beings and men..... but you you're still a [bleep] sperm cell looking for an egg to ovulate.... you're too late and that's never going to happen you little [bleep].

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i think a lite weight 257 bee would be awesome!

Of course it would be don't listen to the little sperm cell

μολὼν λαβέ

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

Fhuqk NO,one can't concoct this,because you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk doing your ABSOLUTE best...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As you set trying to feverishly Google your Imagination and Pretend,I get to simply grab hold of wares that exist and muse the particulars of same. There is ZERO need for you to perpetually quantify,that NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Drooling Texan trying to "talk" rifles. That "surprise",will only come to you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

To try and catch you up to speed,despite your HILARIOUS fhuqking version of an IQ,the OP plainly stated the .257" 100gr SP Hornies in Factory Fodder. I doubt that I lauded the arrangement,mainly because I shoot it all and then some. He then too cited,that he doesn't Reload and was 100gr Hornie locked in. Hint. LAUGHING!

I've "barely" shot 1000's of Nuzzler 115 NBT's and have never had anything good to say about the pieces of fhuqking schit,mainly because I've shot them in more High Zoot Custom Rifles(mine),than you've ever seen. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint. LAUGHING!

I'll toss you a cookie,so you can now say that you've "seen" a .257" 115NBT,in the "flesh". You'll find it amidship and .243" 108 ELD and a .243" 110 Sugar,if only for hilarious extrapolation. Hint. LAUGHING!

That Whizbanging Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,do thusly. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon the itty-bitty 243 Kreedmire yet again,from Factory Fodder,as cited plainly prior. It grabs the wind drift advantage inside of 100yds,retains same forever and "gives up" a WHOPPING 3.2" of trajectory at the 500yd line,with like zero's,in like atmospheres and it takes "ONLY" 30 more fhuqking grains of powder and a long action to "get" that,you STUPID Fhuqk . Hint. LAUGHING!

So PLEASE,dig deep and "tell" me "more" about your GoogleFu,you Absolutely AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for doing your BEST.

Hint.

Freeloader28,

ONLY you STUPID Fhuqks,can keep you STUPID Fhuqks,from saying STUPID Fhuqking Schit and I rather enjoy that you can't even "do" that "much"...you "lucky" STUPID kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Karen Texans are a "rugged" lot. Hint. LAUGHING!!!!!

Bless your Sniveling DUMB Kchuntitude.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

Whino,

There's no need to reiterate through your Retardation,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as that card has done been played...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will ALWAYS be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Read that again. now one more fhuqking time. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for the Estrogen Meltdown,as it was MAGNIFICENT.

Hint.

If only for posterity. Hint.

LAUGHING!!!!!!!!

He took the bait! Get the deepfry ready. Why didn't you use 300 yards for the sight in?

Last edited by rickt300; 12/11/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not a max load!!!! and not the most accurate~
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]There you go!

Nothing wrong with this and a great felling rifle.

with this rifle and combo 99% of your needs will be fulfilled

μολὼν λαβέ

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
263 members (1Longbow, 222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 1,927 guests, and 902 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,800
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.