Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I used to have an issue with throwing away jars and boxes. I keep a good selection of boxes broken down and throw the rest in the recycling bin. I throw jars away now. I still hoard the packing material. I have a giant box I throw it into. Now I seem to hoard the plastic reusable containers that some lunch meats comes in. I started to hoard those plastic prep containers that some restaurants put their to go orders in. I make myself throw them away. My hoarding seems to be geared around storage containers.

You might want to start hoarding common sense, it just might help with all your other shortcomings.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Memories.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Books.. Lots of Books... Old radios(tube - farm style). Ham Radios... knives..chainsaws..(particularly the Mac 1010s) but have Husky, Stihl and Echos. Swords(authentic going back to 1200s) backpacks and hiking boots( I had crappy ones when I was a kid). Old ford trucks. I have about three or four that run but that I don't run. Optics.. I have a definite collection. but back to books. The school libraries are throwing them out and they find a way home with me. I last counted 114 boxes of books. I need to get after wood working to make book cases.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by colorado bob
hundred dollar bills---never have enough of them--:)

Bad day yesterday.
I bought something and didn't have enough change.
The only hundreds I had were some of the old style where Ben is smaller.
Had been saving them, just because they are older and getting rarer.
But, the one from 1990 had to go.
Checked too. Have a 1969 in there, and that's the year I was made too.

Cashed my paycheck today. Won't be as close to broke for awhile.

Damn. I need to ignore this thread.
I'm starting to sound like a hoarder.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hoarding is that crap that your friends say “omg, throw that sheeit away”

Hoarding is the menacing garbage that your lazy, insecure, depressed ass leaves for your loved ones to have to quit their job for six months to clean up. (Some of you know who you are)

A million useless mustard jars, field and stream magazines, fouled spark plugs, master cylinders, alternators, plastic flower pots, bent rusty nails, rotted tires, empty Roundup jugs, etc

It’s not happy stuff, usually

Toilet paper, Spam and ammo is just being wise and prepared.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Gas cans, hats, insulated flannel shirts, tie down straps, wheel weights and lead, and probably some other stuff.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Wife seems to think I hoard everything hunting,fishing,ammo,reloading related. I don't think so, I pick a little something up every time I go to the local sporting goods store. Just trying to help them keep the doors open. But I am not short of anything right now because I buy a little here and there.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Boomers like to hoard random odd things, like bulk crappy .22lr ammunition. Which is fine since they leave the good SK, wolf mt, eley, and cci target stuff alone....its not 2 cents a round I guess.

Maybe so, but I have just of 10,000 round of crappy 22 LR that shoots good enough tag a rabbet at 50 yards. I don't really shoot many targets. Just small game.

My point exactly....

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Boomers like to hoard random odd things, like bulk crappy .22lr ammunition. Which is fine since they leave the good SK, wolf mt, eley, and cci target stuff alone....its not 2 cents a round I guess.

Maybe so, but I have just of 10,000 round of crappy 22 LR that shoots good enough tag a rabbet at 50 yards. I don't really shoot many targets. Just small game.

My point exactly....

Shoot rabbets is some sort of wood worker joke?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Goodness, ya'll have issues. I have a collection of plastic jars!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by joken2

Wife always has at least one cat so cat litter is always on the shopping list. My hoarding weakness is collecting the empty heavy-duty plastic buckets w/ lids the brand she buys is sold in. Handy as all get-out for lots of things. I use them to store wild bird feed in as they keep stuff dry and safe from rodents and insects, water for flushing toilet when main is down for repairs, fishing bait, ice melt, dry fertilizer, even as planters for tomatoes and such, etc. I usually have about a dozen at all times.

[Linked Image from i5.walmartimages.com]

This is possibly the very best thing about having a cat. I have piles of those buckets.

I say it's the best because you can only really shoot the cat once.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Metal and plastic coffee cans. I've got so much stuff stored in them, it's ridiculous.

That and desiccant to go in the cans to keep the goodies inside dry.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Armednfree

Wife always has at least one cat so cat litter is always on the shopping list. My hoarding weakness is collecting the empty heavy-duty plastic buckets w/ lids the brand she buys is sold in. Handy as all get-out for lots of things. I use them to store wild bird feed in as they keep stuff dry and safe from rodents and insects, water for flushing toilet when main is down for repairs, fishing bait, ice melt, dry fertilizer, even as planters for tomatoes and such, etc. I usually have about a dozen at all times.

This is possibly the very best thing about having a cat. I have piles of those buckets.

And, you can use it to bury the cat in as well.......

I use them to keep brass in, they work great for that.

Last edited by 12344mag; 12/13/20.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mirage243
Pussy

This!

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My wife thinks I have a rifle/scope/knife hoarding problem.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Armednfree

And, you can use it to bury the cat in as well.......

I use them to keep brass in, they work great for that.

😂😎😂

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

86 members (264mag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 308xray, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 14 invisible), 1,108 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,480
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.