Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by k20350
I'm sure all of you are willing to throw away your living for your principles at the drop of a hat haha

Yes, real Americans won’t follow illegal orders. If your family does then I hope they’re dealt with appropriately.

There are a lot of men that won’t follow illegal orders, those are the men we need. We don’t need excuses from kinfolk and justifications from their family, you either are going to follow the Constitution that you swore an oath to or your not.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I'm sure all of you are willing to throw away your living for your principles at the drop of a hat haha

Yes, real Americans won’t follow illegal orders. If your family does then I hope they’re dealt with appropriately.

There are a lot of men that won’t follow illegal orders, those are the men we need. We don’t need excuses from kinfolk and justifications from their family, you either are going to follow the Constitution that you swore an oath to or your not.

You said it more Gooder than I, thanks.

Last edited by steve4102; 12/15/20.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have 2 MSP troopers in my family. She has no support from the rank and file troopers. Its anyone trying to build a career that's her bootlickers in the State Police. That being said its a job. Not doing what your told gets you fired and you lose your pay and benefits. I'm sure all of you are willing to throw away your living for your principles at the drop of a hat haha

I have walked away from a few jobs that wanted me to do thing that went against my moral or ethical standards.
If you comprise your morals you have no morals.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
You need focus on Georgia...that state is a real bloody mess as at this point the senate races will be lost.
It doesn't help that Sydney is telling people to boycott the election. Yeah, that'll show them...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by UPhiker
You need focus on Georgia...that state is a real bloody mess as at this point the senate races will be lost.
It doesn't help that Sydney is telling people to boycott the election. Yeah, that'll show them...

How does that saying go,

Cut off your nose to spite your face?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

How does that saying go,

You and gunstore counter guy get a room . LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

How does that saying go,

How are your children doing, still hate your F*cken guts.

What are you having for Christmas dinner this year, TV dinners again.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

How does that saying go,

OH, I forgot, did you ever figure out how to set up your FL dies properly.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
I have 2 MSP troopers in my family. She has no support from the rank and file troopers. Its anyone trying to build a career that's her bootlickers in the State Police. That being said its a job. Not doing what your told gets you fired and you lose your pay and benefits. I'm sure all of you are willing to throw away your living for your principles at the drop of a hat haha

I have walked away from a few jobs that wanted me to do thing that went against my moral or ethical standards.

Sure haha. I bet you have. I did my part and voted for Trump but you guys are a trip haha. Lots of big f ucking talkers on here. You can get to Lansing same as I can. Come up here and show us how you guys do it where you live. Come fight the fight. Quit your job and come fight! Show us from the front!

Last edited by k20350; 12/15/20.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Sure haha. I bet you have. I did my part and voted for Trump but you guys are a trip haha. Lots of big f ucking talkers on here. You can get to Lansing same as I can. Come up here and show us how you guys do it where you live. Come fight the fight. Quit your job and come fight! Show us from the front!

Look at you reveling in your absence of morals or ethics. I hope you and members of your family get exactly what you have earned, and no more or less.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You calling me a lair you POS? You have shown everyone that you and your spineless family have zero standards.
You need to remove that picture of TR. You do not have the spine or convictions that that man had.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

You calling me a lair you POS? You have shown everyone that you and your spineless family have zero standards.
You need to remove that picture of TR. You do not have the spine or convictions that that man had.

Excellent post sir, most excellent.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I hate to say it, but with the actions of LEO over the past 4+ years, I’m agreeing with the Democrat Agenda to defund and abolish these , these so called Law Enforcement Officers.

Get rid of them all the way from from the yes man my paycheck first cop on the streets to America’s top cop at the FBI.

I can think of no scenario where I would call a LEO for assistance, not one. Get rid of them.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

How does that saying go,

OH, I forgot, did you ever figure out how to set up your FL dies properly.

You’ve just fully proved you’re a retarded Minneso-duh dumphugk

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I can think of no scenario where I would call a LEO for assistance, not one. Get rid of them.

Do you have kids and/or a wife? Do they ever go beyond a couple miles of your house (assuming you work and are able to respond within a couple minutes of your domicile/school/spouses workplace)?

MAGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I hate to say it, but with the actions of LEO over the past 4+ years, I’m agreeing with the Democrat Agenda to defund and abolish these , these so called Law Enforcement Officers.

Get rid of them all the way from from the yes man my paycheck first cop on the streets to America’s top cop at the FBI.

We all know you’re a Democrat . Just look at your behavior

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
678 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 71 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,904
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.