Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by Paddler
So, where did Mackay, that self-important pile of pigeon droppings who takes himself far more seriously than is warranted go? He was here a while ago. I swear. Men, spread out...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I will pop some popcorn...

Laughing my ass off!

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

GB1

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Yep, Constable Bob is a peach. A swell guy, in fact, a hero. Decorated, no doubt. Still laughin'.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How’d that call to the FBI go dumbass? Laughing at you Dr 1.4

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Impressive review
And another
And another

Seems to be a pattern here. Won't listen, can't stop interrupting, poor manners........that's our Paddler
Kind of embarrassing.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by irfubar
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I agree, Merry Christmas to all. Think Donnie's Christmas will be Merry? We already know Melania doesn't give a f*ck about it. And the Donald is looking at the end of the worst presidency in our history, then literally years of legal problems. I always have said the he would rue the day he won the electoral college because of the scrutiny it would bring. All his criminality will come to light. Once we restore integrity to the DOJ he'll be in real trouble. It will be interesting to see what kinds of pardons he tries to grant during the death throes of our four year nightmare.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Yep, Constable Bob is a peach. A swell guy, in fact, a hero. Decorated, no doubt. Still laughin'.

Poor Jon,

MERRY CHRISTMAS Mister 1.4!

That is a TOUCHING rating!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!

You are exhibiting quite a disconnect from reality.

As a President, On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Trump a 10.

What would you give Biden?

Paddler, how would you rate Biden on a scale of 1 to 10?

Last edited by MontanaMarine; 12/16/20.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
How bad did paddler have to F*ck up to get Mackey, Who by my estimate is a good guy and asset to the forum, out of the huntgun and other sub forums to come up and get involved in the cesspool of the campfire?

Maybe I should go back and read this thread... must be a special kind of stupid.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
And so the dumbass racist chorus chimes in. Biden is your President-elect. Deal. Trump is and always has been a pathetic loser, a pathologic liar, and a malignant narcissist. And you all suffer from aggrieved entitlement and fell for his bullsh*t. Inconceivable. Just one question. If Mackay truly is a combat veteran, how does he explain his support of President Bone Spurs, draft dodger extraordinaire? Oh, and Merry Christmas to y'all. The New Year is looking good!!

if ya expect an answer, may need to tell him all the numbers in between

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Mackay,
You are a kind and generous man.....
Merry Christmas to you and yours... smile

No need to be mean.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I agree, Merry Christmas to all. Think Donnie's Christmas will be Merry? We already know Melania doesn't give a f*ck about it. And the Donald is looking at the end of the worst presidency in our history, then literally years of legal problems. I always have said the he would rue the day he won the electoral college because of the scrutiny it would bring. All his criminality will come to light. Once we restore integrity to the DOJ he'll be in real trouble. It will be interesting to see what kinds of pardons he tries to grant during the death throes of our four year nightmare.

You think just like a female

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And there it is.

Mic Drop.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by LJBass
How bad did paddler have to F*ck up to get Mackey, Who by my estimate is a good guy and asset to the forum, out of the huntgun and other sub forums to come up and get involved in the cesspool of the campfire?

Maybe I should go back and read this thread... must be a special kind of stupid.

Oh I don't really care about Paddler.

I just figured you guys might like a break from him.

Time for a little education..

In Utah doctors are investigated by the DOPL (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing) Bureau of Investigation.

https://dopl.utah.gov/complaint/index.html

Examples; when say a doctor is accused of touching a person inappropriately (patient abuse) or the there are repeated instances of prescription drug violations, or insurance fraud. These are all some of the most common reasons doctors lose their licenses. Now I don't pretend to know the individual circumstances of how Mr 1.4 got such an awesome rating, but even a Junior G-Man might call that rating a "Clue" whistle

Bearing in mind those are patient ratings. That said, when any decent investigator is looking into an individual case, they are likely going to look at things like a rating, and whether or not this is the first time a person has been accused of a particular offense. After all, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... Plus talking to the people who filed those complaints often unravels more threads of a tapestry. Due diligence is the name of the game.

Paddlers info in the first post took me literally less than 5 minutes to gather. He is so vulnerable he has no idea. LOL

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P

Biden hasn't taken office yet, but compared to Trump almost every other president in our history rates a 10. Nixon was really, really bad, but not so ruinous to the country as Trump. If you look at Presidential rankings, Trump has consistently ranked as the third worst president in history, and I believe he's overrated so far. His rank will probably fall further with the passage of time.

So far I like Biden's cabinet picks, he's taken the approach that people should actually be qualified for the positions they will occupy. Refreshing, right? He has a full plate, though, the pandemic, the economy, reestablishing our standing in the world, reversing just about everything the Dumpster has done. Picking up the pieces, if you will.

Hey, Constable Bob, PI, can you get hold of Trump's college transcripts? That would be cool.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/16/20.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Biden hasn't taken office yet, but compared to Trump almost every other president in our history rates a 10. Nixon was really, really bad, but not so ruinous to the country as Trump. If you look at Presidential rankings, Trump has consistently ranked the third worst president in history, and I believe he's overrated so far. His rank will probably fall further with the passage of time.

So far I like Biden's cabinet picks, he's taken the approach that people should actually be qualified for the positions they will occupy. Refreshing, right? He has a full plate, though, the pandemic, the economy, reestablishing our standing in the world, reversing just about everything the Dumpster has done. Picking up the pieces, if you will.

Hey, Constable Bob, PI, can you get hold of Trump's college transcripts? That would be cool.

Paddler,

If your mom was a ten cent whore, I wouldn't have all these nickels.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

All those metrics are real and quantifiable. Not delusion.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It will be tough for Biden to do better than Trump on border security, trade deals, employment across all demographics, lower taxes, higher wages, energy independence, prison reform, Mideast peace, among other things.

I don't think Biden has the ability, or inclination, to improve any of those things further. I will be pleased to be wrong on that though.

Biden is a lazy, cock sucking, worthless POS.

He has never had a job.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by LJBass

Oh I don't really care about Paddler.

I just figured you guys might like a break from him.

Time for a little education..

In Utah doctors are investigated by the DOPL (Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing) Bureau of Investigation.

https://dopl.utah.gov/complaint/index.html

Examples; when say a doctor is accused of touching a person inappropriately (patient abuse) or the there are repeated instances of prescription drug violations, or insurance fraud. These are all some of the most common reasons doctors lose their licenses. Now I don't pretend to know the individual circumstances of how Mr 1.4 got such an awesome rating, but even a Junior G-Man might call that rating a "Clue" whistle

Bearing in mind those are patient ratings. That said, when any decent investigator is looking into an individual case, they are likely going to look at things like a rating, and whether or not this is the first time a person has been accused of a particular offense. After all, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck... Plus talking to the people who filed those complaints often unravels more threads of a tapestry. Due diligence is the name of the game.

Paddlers info in the first post took me literally less than 5 minutes to gather. He is so vulnerable he has no idea. LOL

Thank you very much.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As Paddler already indicated, I believe Biden will try to undo all the positive work Trump has accomplished.

Hope I'm wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sadly none of those things matter to a leftist. All they (paddler) cares about is the US takes a back seat to other world powers. Something about being a beta I reckon.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Meanwhile, Paddler is scared to fugking death that he may catch a cold.

LOL

#clam

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (300_savage, 264mag, 6mmCreedmoor, ak_Rick, 11 invisible), 1,616 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,431
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.