Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nope

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All those little soap bars, shampoo bottles, and complimentary condoms? They get tossed. They can't reuse them even if you never open them. Sanitary laws. I use them for hunting. The condoms fit over the gun barrel.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I do. I figure if I'm out before some of the other folks, they can get a jump on cleaning my room if they choose.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I fry chicken in the bed baby till 10:01

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by huntstat
Worked for a multinational company and security division always cautioned us to not leave the room key card behind in the US or abroad. Instead take it with you when you leave and destroy it later. They said the cards contained personal and credit card information that did not need to fall into the wrong hands.

This^^^^^^

That is an old wive's tale.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Nope, no point.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by slumlord

We cooked hog jowl and black eyed peas in a hotel room in Pigeon Forge once on New Year's Day. Although the room had a kitchenette, it did not have any sort of vent. I bet that room still smells like pork grease. I also didn't stick around to see if the grease I poured down the toilet stopped it up. I'm surprised I never got an extra charge for that fiasco.

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Worked for a multinational company and security division always cautioned us to not leave the room key card behind in the US or abroad. Instead take it with you when you leave and destroy it later. They said the cards contained personal and credit card information that did not need to fall into the wrong hands.

I’m not a spy, so....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The only risk magnetic key cards pose is that they're easy to hack to gain access to a room.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
All those little soap bars, shampoo bottles, and complimentary condoms? They get tossed. They can't reuse them even if you never open them. Sanitary laws. I use them for hunting. The condoms fit over the gun barrel.

What kind of joints are you staying in? I’ve never seen a condom in a hotel room, at least not on in the wrapper....

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Most of the time , not .
Took mom and dad to Sieverville Tenn. they had never been in a Jacuzzi . So I got them a Jacuzzi room .
Carried the bags to the door and unlocked door , walked on in , a fellow setting on the couch looking over a newspaper , saw something to my left , his wife is setting on the commode , pants down around ankles , jaw in lap .
I smiled and said , hey , they gave me the key !
Made an aboutface laughing and told mom and dad we needed to go back around front .
The manager met us falling all over himself , told him , long as you got another Jacuzzi Room then we are ok .
Got them situated and went to our room .
Time to go eat , nope , they’re staying in the room .
Got a good laugh out of that whole ordeal .
Kenneth

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its not that big a deal to check out.

A courtesy perhaps?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Higginez
My wife

female logic....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by slumlord

We cooked hog jowl and black eyed peas in a hotel room in Pigeon Forge once on New Year's Day. Although the room had a kitchenette, it did not have any sort of vent. I bet that room still smells like pork grease. I also didn't stick around to see if the grease I poured down the toilet stopped it up. I'm surprised I never got an extra charge for that fiasco.

Haha

We set the smoke alarm off in Cherokee with a Fry Daddy.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave
The only risk magnetic key cards pose is that they're easy to hack to gain access to a room.

This^^^^^^

Well I don't have a 'old wive', so what's your point?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My point is the idea that personal info can be gathered by a hotel key is a fallacy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
my son works at a hotel.

local spot right off the interstate, mid level hotel - not a dump, but also not the ritz.

so its price point is just fine with men and women who want to hook up and cheat.

They have a back entrance to the hotel that is supposed to stay locked and only accessible during certain hours with a hotel key, so at night when the cheating husband shows up and checks in, its no uncommon for him (apparently multiple guys have the same idea because this happens frequently) to go to the back and prop that door open so the cheating wife can slip in the back unnoticed.

So my son has learned to watch for this in the security cameras and soon as the man will prop the door open, he runs back there and shuts it, then watches the woman show up all frustrated as she tries to get in.

You have to find enjoyment where you can. It made me laugh when he told me the story. I asked him if he knew anyone that checked in and he did know a guy that was the father of one of our scouts.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/17/20.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

This^^^^^^

No it's not actually.

But look at the trash can if you get a chance, lots of stuff gets printed out and tossed without being shredded by the front desk and is easy pickings anyway.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by TheKid
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

What kind of joints are you staying in? I’ve never seen a condom in a hotel room, at least not on in the wrapper....

I was wondering the same thing. Not that I'm the most traveled but I've stayed in a fair amount around the US and internationally.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Higginez
My wife always insists on dropping the plastic room keys off at the front desk.

WTF?
She's right, IMHO... Last hotel I was in (Nashville) I checked out, verified no extra charges and handed the card over to the clerk.. Yes, it's supposed to be inactive at a certain time, but I don't 'assume' it will..

Just me..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

706 members (01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,149
Posts18,465,009
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.