M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bowmanh
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by CopperSolid
Are they still talking about Covid in Oz?

I dare say it's all done and dusted here and been for a while now. I went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago for my annual tune up and no masks needed - that was the only lingering remnant of the covid events that I'd come acoss for the the longest time now.

Still negative outfall for our idiotic politicians though and their moronic decisions, business as usual I guess.

How trustworthy are the stats coming out of Africa?
It's hard to say and probably varies somewhat by country. Having spent some time in Africa, my guess is that they are certainly not as good as the stats from developed countries but are probably still useful to show general trends.

You use terms like "hard to say", "my guess" and "probably" - sounds like you don't have a real clue about it, yet still happy to make claims, and accept some data and discount other - you're trying to get the data to fit the conclusions that you want.

That's what conspiracists do, and staunch religious folks.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
GB1

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by DBT

I dare say it's all done and dusted here and been for a while now. I went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago for my annual tune up and no masks needed - that was the only lingering remnant of the covid events that I'd come acoss for the the longest time now.

Still negative outfall for our idiotic politicians though and their moronic decisions, business as usual I guess.

It's hard to say and probably varies somewhat by country. Having spent some time in Africa, my guess is that they are certainly not as good as the stats from developed countries but are probably still useful to show general trends.

You use terms like "hard to say", "my guess" and "probably" - sounds like you don't have a real clue about it, yet still happy to make claims, and accept some data and discount other - you're trying to get the data to fit the conclusions that you want.

Ever spend time in a Australian Covid internment camp by chance?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I may have missed it, but I haven’t seen in this thread the mention of the widespread use in Central Africa of Ivermectin. Used to treat and prevent river blindness, among other maladies. More then a few researchers have brought this up as a likely reason for the low Covid mortality rate in that part of the world, along with the low jab rate in those countries.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by badger
I may have missed it, but I haven’t seen in this thread the mention of the widespread use in Central Africa of Ivermectin. Used to treat and prevent river blindness, among other maladies. More then a few researchers have brought this up as a likely reason for the low Covid mortality rate in that part of the world, along with the low jab rate in those countries.
I mentioned it a in a post above. Hydroxychloroquine is also widely used as an anti-malarial and both those drugs seem to work fairly well against Covid. One other factor is that populations in Africa are younger on average than in developed countries. There are lots of variables.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
its funny how anti science facist atheist Aussies said take the jab and you'll never get or spread covid,

Everyone laughs at these idiots like 9mmmauser now

remember how he was afraid of a cold virus? what a weak poorly educated beta simp. lol

Originally Posted by DBT

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
this low iq moron 9mm reported on his gun owning neighbors when they refused the dangerous ineffective jab

Originally Posted by UpTop
Originally Posted by DBT

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

have they cured your AIDS. yet?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's your brain that has doctors worried, little ribka, all the lies you tell have shrivelled it to the point where there is no hope.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
First you notice the terrible smell, then the horrible noise, and up pops feculent little Ribka again, poor tyke.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by UpTop
Originally Posted by DBT

Nope.

I hear that there's a lot of trolls up your way. Have you noticed the same?

Well?
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
16% increase in deaths in Australia,

and.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1631075689540780032

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Could be a number of factors at work:

Introduction

COVID-19 has continued to impact the lives of people in Australia. Analysing all-cause mortality can provide a more complete assessment of the overall impact of the pandemic (rather than a focus on COVID-19 mortality alone). This measure is referred to as excess mortality, typically defined as the difference between the observed number of deaths in a specified time period and the expected numbers of deaths in that same time period. Excess mortality measures can account for deaths due to COVID-19, potentially misclassified or undiagnosed COVID-19 deaths, and other mortality that may be indirectly related to the pandemic (e.g. relating to social isolation or changed access to health care)

https://www.abs.gov.au/articles/measuring-australias-excess-mortality-during-covid-19-pandemic

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still think using Ivermectin was bat-sh*t crazy ? ? ? ?

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Any of you Aussie head down subjects notice that your government has been trying to get to the bottom of the Covid vaccine injuries? Probably not, just asking.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Maybe you should pull your head out of your own arse and do something to improve your own nation....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gee, I guess we won’t know what to do until your government tells us.

I would hate to get “excess mortality from social isolation.”

. Confucius
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Some of this would be deeply hurtful if it weren't coming from biden supporters.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Here you go fellas, save you some angst.

[Linked Image from sun-sentinel.com]

I would list some of your covid stats but frankly it is as embarrassing as your obesity figures.

Last edited by JSTUART; 08/12/23.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Gee, I guess we won’t know what to do until your government tells us.

I would hate to get “excess mortality from social isolation.”

What are you blow hards whinging about now? Did Biden do something to trigger you? I never understood why you lot voted him in in the first place. Go figure..

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just letting you know so you can protect yourself and thank us later but Ivermectin can now be prescribed by doctors for Covid 19.

Maybe it can be prescribed for whinging? ? ? Deflect much?

. Confucius
Page 11 of 106 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (160user, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 67 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,777
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.