Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 106 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 105 106
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I wonder how many would have lived if they had been treated properly instead of told to go home only comeback when you can't breath? Maybe if they had been given medicine that was shown to work (Ivermectin) they would be alive today.
many. Very many. Maybe most.

I had an issue with the non treatment thing from the get go. In EMS we didn't show up and say, well you might be having an MI. But we can't really tell for sure. So just stay home until it gets so bad you think you are going to die and then go in.

In fact not treating would seem to totally violate the medical oaths.

medical scared of what medical is supposed to do. I"ve never SMH so bad for so long...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord
THIS ... in just the last couple days , & not all of the "suddenly died" cases .... just a few celebrities ...

now if you add up the reg citizen deaths, then the numbers are in the thousands every month, if not more

one thing all the suddenly died have in common is ... they all had their covid-19 vaccine shots.. every one of them

the unvaccinated aren't dying suddenly in large numbers ...
that in itself is amazing isn't it ? .. we were supposed to be filling up hospitals & graveyards for refusing the jabs

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
And how long do we ignore FAA changing the EKG parameters for pilots since they were forced to to take the shots?

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You might want to check the validity of your information.

Here in Aussieland we have 97.5% of the over 16 population with at least 1 dose, 96.1% with 2 doses and 72.4% with 3 doses. From what you lot are saying you'd expect this from all the vaccinations:

Your info doesn't match the facts. In fact there's no quantification of your info at all - it's just superstitious speculation, one of those "warm and fuzzy" doomsday prophesies.

https://www.tga.gov.au/news/covid-1...ovid-19-vaccine-safety-report-30-06-2022

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'm sorry, but this would have more credibility if people weren't forced to get the jab.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Finally revealed info shows natural immunity has as good or better protection vs the jab. Something we have known for 2.5 years.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Finally revealed info shows natural immunity has as good or better protection vs the jab. Something we have known for 2.5 years.

Except no-one had natural immunity at the onset and many died.

Well?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

and most didn't but still had to get the worthless jab or be fired or jailed or committed to death on other health problems because docs would not treat them if they didn't have the jab.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

and most didn't but still had to get the worthless jab or be fired or jailed or committed to death on other health problems because docs would not treat them if they didn't have the jab.

Data indicates that the jab wasn't worthless. It's a factor in those countries with lower Covid death rates.

The governments did make it very difficult for those avoiding vaccination, but that's another issue.

Well?
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
uh hu, sure. Like I already mentioned, what would have happened had those people been treated properly instead of refusing to with medicines known to work that were bad mouthed (probably because they werte cheap.)

U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Mouser puts all his faith in big Pharma and his govt. Im sure of it they have his best interest at heart. lol

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
uh hu, sure. Like I already mentioned, what would have happened had those people been treated properly instead of refusing to with medicines known to work that were bad mouthed (probably because they werte cheap.)

The circumstances that you are talking about sounds like a hard one to answer. I'm sure that the doctors were using what they thought was the best advice that they had - live patients are worth more to them than otherwise.

Well?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Data indicates that the jab wasn't worthless. It's a factor in those countries with lower Covid death rates."

Actually the countries with the lowest Covid death rates are mostly in Africa where very few people are vaccinated. The countries with the highest death rates generally have high rates of vaccination.

We can speculate on why Africa had so few Covid deaths, but recent data makes it pretty clear that the countries with the most excess deaths (i.e. - a higher number of deaths from all causes than would be expected from historical norms) are those where a high percentage of people are vaccinated. The exact mechanism that explains this is not yet well defined but researchers are beginning to look at this and it appears to be strongly correlated with vaccine usage.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bowmanh
"Data indicates that the jab wasn't worthless. It's a factor in those countries with lower Covid death rates."

... The countries with the highest death rates generally have high rates of vaccination.

That's utter bullshit. I know for one because I live in a high vaccination rate country and we've had low covid death rates. Mind you, that wasn't the only strategy.

Well?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

... The countries with the highest death rates generally have high rates of vaccination.

That's utter bullshit. I know for one because I live in a high vaccination rate country and we've had low covid death rates. Mind you, that wasn't the only strategy.

LMFAO….You’ve been a sheep for so long that now you’re trusting the wolves. Unfuckingbelievable…😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

The circumstances that you are talking about sounds like a hard one to answer. I'm sure that the doctors were using what they thought was the best advice that they had - live patients are worth more to them than otherwise.

Actually just the opposite. Here a dead COVID patient would get the hospital anywhere from $13,000-$50,000 (some say more). Hospitals went to court to keep patients from being transferred to other facilities who would try to save them.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Nope. Go look at the Covid death rates in African countries and compare them to Europe or North America for example.

Here is a place you can look that up: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You will notice that Australia has a Covid death rate of 739 per million whereas Mozambique (where I hunted last fall) has a death rate of 68 per million and Ghana has a death rate of 45 per million. So Australia has a Covid death rate more than 10 times higher than Mozambique or Ghana. And there are lots of other comparable examples.

And this doesn't even take into account excess deaths, which are much greater than Covid deaths. Excess deaths are far higher in developed countries with high vaccination rates.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Excess deaths is very polite. Much better for than just saying the vax is killing people. I’ve also heard the term Sudden death quite a bit. Very neat LOL Edk

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ERK
Excess deaths is very polite. Much better for than just saying the vax is killing people. I’ve also heard the term Sudden death quite a bit. Very neat LOL Edk
The term "excess deaths" is actually a technical term used by actuaries and others who look at aggregate population trends.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Actually just the opposite. Here a dead COVID patient would get the hospital anywhere from $13,000-$50,000 (some say more). Hospitals went to court to keep patients from being transferred to other facilities who would try to save them.

You must live in a depraved shithole. Good luck with that.

Well?
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Nope. Go look at the Covid death rates in African countries and compare them to Europe or North America for example.

Here is a place you can look that up: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You will notice that Australia has a Covid death rate of 739 per million whereas Mozambique (where I hunted last fall) has a death rate of 68 per million and Ghana has a death rate of 45 per million. So Australia has a Covid death rate more than 10 times higher than Mozambique or Ghana. And there are lots of other comparable examples.

And this doesn't even take into account excess deaths, which are much greater than Covid deaths. Excess deaths are far higher in developed countries with high vaccination rates.

I don't know why you would consider the questionable stats for a small third world country as the benchmark for the whole world.

Check out the stats for developed countries and you'll see how wrong your thinking is: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

You'll see that USA is about 3.414 deaths per million whereas 739 for Australia. USA has about 70% vaccinated versus Australia has about 96% vaccinated. Still want to compare that against Mozambique? Maybe you guys need to start implementing Mozambique methods, but I think it's too late.

Well?
Page 9 of 106 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 105 106

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

720 members (160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 70 invisible), 3,105 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,200
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.