S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
No. They all live in Macon now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Africa has been nearly exhausted of black people.
They were all exported to the first world to star in advertisements.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for your service MM

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by DBoston
What a stupid topic. Of course there are Black people in Africa, if you go there you may actually develop an admiration for their resilience, fortitude , and skills.. If you are way out in the bush they could even save your life. Simple things like warning you about an elephant in must or a cobra in the brush.

Consider that all of us descended from the same early hominids from Africa and that we are all related.

Given this I was uneasy in some townships where nobody was around and there where smouldering piles of burning tires. In general I feel far safer in Africa than I do in many places in the USA.

Oh ph ucking boy, where this retard come from.. "I feel safer in Africa" ph ucking retard

If so there are one way tickets available.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shortleade
No. They all live in Macon now.

Lol.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Yep, all you see nowadays

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

And play in the NBA.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Don't worry, I understand there is one country slowly taking over Africa.

Lot of important specific materials available one place or another there as I understand it.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Africans are so backward and lazy that a lot of black women are eaten by crocodiles, when they could be saved by spending a bit of effort, but it’s to much trouble.

[Linked Image from ]
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
One thing that impressed me was that the Africans are BLACK, not various shades of brown as in the USA.

The average black person in the U.S. has 20% caucasian DNA, the remnants of female slaves being seen as after hours entertainment by plantation owners and their overseers.

During the rise of the black nationalist movements of the 60's and 70's there were some of them that traveled to africa to "reconnect" with the homeland. They quickly found out they weren't welcomed the way they thought they would be as returning sons. Africans didn't view them as real blacks, to them they were a bunch of half breeds to be looked down upon.

IC B3

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Africans are so backward and lazy that a lot of black women are eaten by crocodiles, when they could be saved by spending a bit of effort, but it’s to much trouble.

Just curious, have you been to Africa?

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by jdollar

Probably not, but he reads Capstick.

Last edited by UPhiker; 12/20/20.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DBoston
... In general I feel far safer in Africa than I do in many places in the USA.

You mean places in the USA where there are a lot of Africans....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was wondering if there were any blacks left in Africa too. The impression I get from watching TV is that 75% of the US is Black.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jdollar

No, but I have read enough to know what I’m talking about.

It’s a fact that many African women are killed by crocodiles when getting water.

It’s also a fact that it would be easy to set up a water supply were women won’t be eaten by crocodiles.

It’s only laziness and lack of caring that allows these senseless deaths to continue.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A different kind of folks, from a different mold.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

And play in the NBA.

They've cornered the discount sidewalk pussy market as well.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
One thing that impressed me was that the Africans are BLACK, not various shades of brown as in the USA.

The average black person in the U.S. has 20% caucasian DNA, the remnants of female slaves being seen as after hours entertainment by plantation owners and their overseers.

During the rise of the black nationalist movements of the 60's and 70's there were some of them that traveled to africa to "reconnect" with the homeland. They quickly found out they weren't welcomed the way they thought they would be as returning sons. Africans didn't view them as real blacks, to them they were a bunch of half breeds to be looked down upon.

n high school, I was captain of our soccer team, learning to play in Europe in my youth....
we had African exchange students in my high school, which had a pretty large student body, (3500) outside of Wash DC, in Northern VA.
being team captain, a lot of the Africa students, would want to befriend me, and felt they could ask me questions about the USA that
they really didn't understand..... most of those questions were about American blacks.... the African students didn't understand them, and usually didn't like them.. they thought of them as lazy, expecting everything for free which was foreign to them....

the most common question was about "why do American blacks call me Brother?".... they are not my brother, nor do they know me...
plus they wanted to know why American blacks were so light skinned?

if you have ever read about when Jesse Jackson went to South Africa, he was basically ran out of the country.... he 'delegation' had expected all of their hotel bills, and all the charges they ran up were all free since they were American blacks....he was kicked out of the country and told not to come back....read that in a book I read about Jackson a while ago... thought it was both funny and typical...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You haven't seen racism till you've seen black on black tribal African stuff.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GeoW
A different kind of folks, from a different mold.

Who should have been left where they were and left alone - everyone, including them, would have been better off.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

149 members (10Glocks, 44mc, AlleghenyMountain, 7x57Hunter, 7887mm08, 808outdoors, 15 invisible), 1,961 guests, and 795 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,693
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.