Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
George Gardner posted on FB that there's a new version coming. Sounds like a rehash of the current 4.5-18x design with some updates.

LINK to SH post

LINK to FB

Last edited by 4th_point; 12/20/20.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's great news. I hope it has the G2H reticle.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Awesome. Glad they are continuing with the Elite line, especially the LRHS.

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here we go again a tactical shooting competitor trying to design a long range hunting optic. Fancy whiz bang reticle and all. Tactical shooting and hunting need different scope and reticle designs. I guess I am happy it appears bushnell is bringing back some Japanese scope which is a great thing

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 12/21/20.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Tactical shooting and hunting need different scope and reticle designs.

It is a different scope and reticle design than their tactical/competition models.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here we go again a tactical shooting competitor trying to design a long range hunting optic. Fancy whiz bang reticle and all. Tactical shooting and hunting need different scope and reticle designs. I guess I am happy it appears bushnell is bringing back some Japanese scope which is a great thing

George has hunted more than you will in your entire lifetime......

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
L
LJB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by scenarshooter

Seems to me the PRS comps are more similar to hunting than different, especially "western" style hunting where ranges can be longer. Hunting, at least in my experience, can be dynamic, unpredictable, high pressure, physically demanding, etal; which are all things PRS comps try to simulate. I'm a hunter, not a PRS competitor, but I'm super glad Mr. Gardner is collaborating (presumed) with Bushnell to design the next generation of LRHS. Just wished he would have asked for my input (grin).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sure like the first series, and have high expectations for these scopes. Some of the best value scopes available for repeatable long range dialing IMHO.

“I am in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection, but with Montana it is love, and it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it.” John Steinbeck
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I'm hoping they come out with a 3-12 as well

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Is it confirmed they will be built in Japan? I have a LRHSi and can’t imagine taking a close shot on low magnification without the illumination in low light. At longer range, I haven’t needed illumination as the reticle is plenty visible.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mik123

me too

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LJB

Seems to me the PRS comps are more similar to hunting than different, especially "western" style hunting where ranges can be longer. Hunting, at least in my experience, can be dynamic, unpredictable, high pressure, physically demanding, etal; which are all things PRS comps try to simulate. I'm a hunter, not a PRS competitor, but I'm super glad Mr. Gardner is collaborating (presumed) with Bushnell to design the next generation of LRHS.

Very true.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkaddict
Is it confirmed they will be built in Japan?

I sure hope so!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Mik123

me too

+2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I spent this past weekend hunting with George, and got to try out this scope....The glass is amazing. The turrets are crisp, and the power range is very usable, and the parallax was really forgiving.

They are made in Japan, by Light Optical.....

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I spent this past weekend hunting with George, and got to try out this scope....The glass is amazing. The turrets are crisp, and the power range is very usable, and the parallax was really forgiving.

That's great to hear. Thanks for the intel, Pat! Any idea of whether there will be a 3-12x model?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

That's great to hear. Thanks for the intel, Pat! Any idea of whether there will be a 3-12x model?

+3 for the 3-12x44!

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by 4th_point
George Gardner posted on FB that there's a new version coming. Sounds like a rehash of the current 4.5-18x design with some updates.

LINK to SH post

LINK to FB

Best scope I have ever run is the first LRHS. Eye relief is incredible, glass brilliant. Love it.

If both are on the same diameter tube, why go with the 3 x 12 instead of the 4.5 x 18?

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
3-15x illuminated and I'll be considering one.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
3-15x illuminated and I'll be considering one.

Me too, but I think that would require a whole new design with 5x ratio. The LRHS and LRTS were/are 4x.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
WY, is there a price point difference between that and the 4.5 x 18?

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
So it sounds like:

Donut of death is back, G3H
Non-illuminated for now
ED Prime, whatever that means
Under $1k (?)

Comments from George and Pat, regarding excellent image quality, are interesting as the LRHS/LRTS scopes seemed pretty dang good for the money.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’d do a G3H I believe. That’s likely going to be a good optic. The 3-12 and 4-18 excellent.

Semper Fi
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

thats nice to know, you have never met me, never spoken to me and have no idea who I am. you must be god? do you make a habit of making bold pronouncements about people you have no idea of? do you not agree that a tactical scope and a hunting scope has 2 distinct purposes and intended uses? YES OR NO? If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives. you guys realize I don't give 2 [bleep] what you think of me, you do realize I could care less what you say. why would I comment if I cared. I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say. have I not proven enough to you I have a thick enough skin to not give a crap.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 12/21/20.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yeah, just WITF WOULD you comment ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
.....have I not proven enough to you I have a thick enough skin.......

It's good that you have a thick skin. But not good that you need it so often.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

thats nice to know, you have never met me, never spoken to me and have no idea who I am. you must be god? do you make a habit of making bold pronouncements about people you have no idea of? do you not agree that a tactical scope and a hunting scope has 2 distinct purposes and intended uses? YES OR NO? If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives. you guys realize I don't give 2 [bleep] what you think of me, you do realize I could care less what you say. why would I comment if I cared. I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say. have I not proven enough to you I have a thick enough skin to not give a crap.

Why don't you just shut up and go tape a scope to the swing set. Pat has more credibility than you will ever hope to achieve.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

We all know who you are.....

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
have I not proven enough to you I have a thick enough skin to not give a crap.

And head thickness to match the skin thickness. smile

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Have you been off the couch this year or are you still adding to your 42" waist?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument, tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats. argue the [bleep] point if you disagree. I listen to that. attacking me says you aint got nuthin. same bunch its always been, keep it going I am laughing. a tactical scope isn't a hunting scope and a hunting scope isn't a tactical scope, boom end of story!

I am sorry I don't post all sorts of pics of my hunting exploits. for one I have thought its somewhat weird to do so. its like look my dong is so much bigger, look I am so much cooler than you. It represents a weird mentality. I don't even post things on my personal facebook. I don't need anyones approval or congrats. hunting isnt just about the largest animal either. just how I feel about it.

L
LJB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
do you not agree that a tactical scope and a hunting scope has 2 distinct purposes and intended uses? YES OR NO?

YES, i do "not agree that a tactical scope and a hunting scope has 2 distinct purposes and intended uses?"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Looking at the picture, it appears George might be out Pat's way.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Excellent - Spot (me) lives by the Bushnell outlet store - which means more goodies for me.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You just went full Fireballz. Don’t ever go full Fireballz.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I am sorry I don't post all sorts of pics of my hunting exploits. for one I have thought its somewhat weird to do so. its like look my dong is so much bigger, look I am so much cooler than you. It represents a weird mentality. I don't even post things on my personal facebook.

Yeah, I'd much rather see those pics of you at the park than actual hunting photos.

As far as your "substance of the argument" bullsh*t, have you ever considered that the style of reticle one chooses to hunt with is a matter of personal preference, based on how and where someone hunts?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Probably a great scope. I had a 4-15 but it was just too much for what I wanted. If I could find a way to swing one of George’s rifles, like an Xtreme Hunter or Evo Ultralight, one of these new 4-15s would make good sense. If I could have one rifle, it’d say GA Precision on it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I was thinking of buying one of the LRTSI that are listed for sale. Based on this info, would most wait to see the new offering first?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by scottf270
I was thinking of buying one of the LRTSI that are listed for sale. Based on this info, would most wait to see the new offering first?

Hunted a 3-12x44 LRTSi this past fall, and was so impressed that I grabbed a second one on close out.

Same dealer blew out a few 3-12x44 LRHS recently as well so I grabbed one (just took delivery this morning).

Difference in weight on my digital kitchen scale is 2.25 oz

Tonight I compared the two scopes the last 20 minutes of light on a variety of objects near and far.

Clearly a quick comparison, but initial thought is that I’ll likely sell the LRHS as I found the reticle much harder to see in low light than the LRTSi (Without the illumination on).

If the new reticle is heavier and/or illuminated it would interest me, but honestly the LRTSi leaves little to ask for (6 ounces lighter would be nice).

Last edited by 280_ACKLEY; 12/21/20.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Any idea of the introduction date & deliveries will begin?

Last edited by OSU_Sig; 12/21/20.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

predictably the clapping seals pile on, the ones who have never had an original thought in their entire lives....I knew what jordan and all the clappers would say.

the clapping seals are so predictable.

keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument, tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats.

What a hypocrite.

If I am in a tactical competition I would want most of the features or maybe all that come in the bushnell tactical scopes. I think the LRHS scopes in both powers would make excellent tactical scopes for competition. can they be used for hunting, YES but a 3x9 with a duplex can be used in a tactical comp too. pick the right tool for the job. BTW pat, develop a reticle that people can actually see in low light on low power then get back to me on how "expert" you are. 3-12 model not so awesome

The credibility of the message hinges on the credibility of the source. And this source (you) has ZERO credibility. Any time you find yourself losing a debate, you resort to playing the victim card. It's nauseating and tiring. Just stop.

You, yet again, find yourself opining authoritatively about something you know NOTHING about. Just how many tactical comps have you shot in? Let me guess. Zero? Exactly how much experience do you have ascertaining what makes a good comp scope (by actually using scopes in comps)? I'll take another guess. ZERO. The LRHS scopes and the G2H reticle are not great in a comp setting. Can the LRHS be pressed into service for PRS-style comps and work okay? Yes. But it is far more ideal for a hunting application where long shots may be possible. The DMRII Pro and XRSII are far more ideal for a comp application, and they are not ideal for most hunting, IMO, but can be pressed into service and work okay for some hunting situations. You're so clueless, you don't know what you don't know. Just how much experience do you have using the LRHS in low-light IN THE FIELD?? Hmmmmm, zero? That's what I thought. Close shots (sub-100 meters) can be made successfully with the G2H reticle beyond legal light here (30 min before sunrise and 30 min after sunset), in the brush. Period. Been there, done that. Unlike you.

If you would stick to talking about things you have experience with, people wouldn't point out your lack of credibility so often. Have a nice day, and Merry Christmas! grin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have a 3-12 LRHS and a 3-12 LRTS. I love these scopes. I used the LRTS most of the summer on my PRS rifle. It worked great I used the LRHS part of the summer for My NRL22 rimfire gun It worked well but is not perfect for the comp's. I put the LRHS on my 7mm Mag hunting rifle. Perfect setup for a hunting rig. The LRTS gets pretty thin below 8 power but is still a usable hunting scope it currently resides on my .223 for coyote hunting. I am glad to see Bushnell bringing out this 2nd Gen LRHS should be awesome with HD glass like XTR has. I am excited to see what lays ahead from Bushnell in the Elite series rumors of a new Reticle for the XRS.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cummy is just pisssed he didn't have a very good turn out at his puppet show today and this is the only way he can get attention.

Well, that and the truck stop parking lot.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
“If you like this forum, and want the content to improve, go ahead and hit that self-ban button”.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
keep attacking and having nothing to say about the substance of the argument. tactical vs hunting. no one has a substantive argument against my position the clapping seals are so predictable. I make a comment they can't argue with so what happens? they attack the person, you guys act like democrats. argue the [bleep] point if you disagree. I listen to that. attacking me says you aint got nuthin. same bunch its always been, keep it going I am laughing. a tactical scope isn't a hunting scope and a hunting scope isn't a tactical scope, boom end of story!

I am sorry I don't post all sorts of pics of my hunting exploits. for one I have thought its somewhat weird to do so. its like look my dong is so much bigger, look I am so much cooler than you. It represents a weird mentality. I don't even post things on my personal facebook. I don't need anyones approval or congrats. hunting isnt just about the largest animal either. just how I feel about it.

You may not realize it, but you’re the only one in this thread trying to push an argument.

Last edited by mod7rem; 12/22/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You don't post stories or pics of your hunting "exploits" as you have very few if any is my guess. Otherwise you'd offer up more proof than one pic of you with one coyote in the past 16yrs when pressed for evidence of your use of the things you spout off about in the field. 'Twould probably be the most effective way to support your stances on things like reticles and FFP/SFP scopes...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pointer
You don't post stories or pics of your hunting "exploits" as you have very few if any is my guess. Otherwise you'd offer up more proof than one pic of you with one coyote in the past 16yrs when pressed for evidence of your use of the things you spout off about in the field. 'Twould probably be the most effective way to support your stances on things like reticles and FFP/SFP scopes...

We post hunting pictures because we actually hunt......

[Linked Image]
L
LJB Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Now, that's a proper mule deer!

Details on the new scope that differ from the old 4.5x18 LRHS
Biggest and best differance is the Glass has been changed to ED Prime, otherwise known as HD etc, much brighter and resolution is top notch.
New lens coatings that allow even more light in and less glare
G3H reticle is back and does not need illumination as its thicker for low light
for those that have not used to G3H id has a 2 mil circle that when dropped to 4.5 power make a nice (dogunut of death) for close range hunting.
Removable throw levar for fast power up or down
lockable windage knob, we went away from the capped windage and added the locking windage knob. Some guys wont use it after Sight in and some will so it opens more options.
Rest of the scope is the same , the length and weight is the same.
Price will be under $950 and will be available in Late June We will put a complete write up out soon and put up a pre order with small deposit on our wedsite to secure one from the first shipment

Thanks Guys

George

Cummins Cowboy ??? Never heard of Her!

Last edited by a10xrifle; 12/22/20.

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Attached Images
dumbass.jpg (8.89 KB, 818 downloads)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's gonna be a tough scope to beat.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by a10xrifle

Cummins Cowboy??? Never heard of Her!

Allow me to introduce you to him:

BTW, thanks for the particulars on the scope - sounds like it checks a lot of boxes!

Happy Holidays.

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Thanks for the info, George. Looking forward to seeing that scope.

Jason

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Biggest and best differance is the Glass has been changed to ED Prime, otherwise known as HD etc, much brighter and resolution is top notch.
for those that have not used to G3H id has a 2 mil circle that when dropped to 4.5 power make a nice (dogunut of death) for close range hunting.
lockable windage knob, we went away from the capped windage and added the locking windage knob. Some guys wont use it after Sight in and some will so it opens more options.
Price will be under $950 and will be available in Late June We will put a complete write up out soon and put up a pre order with small deposit on our wedsite to secure one from the first shipment

Thanks Guys

George

Thanks, George! Any idea if there will be a LRHS2 in 3-12x in addition to the 4.5-18x?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith

Thanks Guys

George

Thanks, George! Any idea if there will be a LRHS2 in 3-12x in addition to the 4.5-18x?

My question as well

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks Guys

George

George,
Any talk of a 3-12?

Last edited by a10xrifle; 12/22/20.

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yep!! I don't hunt as much as you two do but heck, I even hunted the state he lives in this year...
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Untitled by .com/photos/150924633N06/]Tyler Staggs, on [bleep]

Starting with the 4x18, its not out of the realm of possibility that the 3-12 comes back as thats my personal fav too. But the 4-18 was more popular 10 to 1 last time so we started with the 4-18 First

George Gardner
G.A. Precision Rifles
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Starting with the 4x18, its not out of the realm of possibility that the 3-12 comes back as thats my personal fav too. But the 4-18 was more popular 10 to 1 last time so we started with the 4-18 First

Awesome. Thanks to both you and Pat for the info. I really hope the LRHS2 3-12 is released.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks!

405wcf

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I feel bad for Huntsman22. Now he's gonna have to upgrade all those originals he's got steering bullets.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
I feel bad for Huntsman22. Now he's gonna have to upgrade all those originals he's got steering bullets.

Not a chance. I bet he'll buy more rifles, to put new LRHS2 scopes on.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Oh hell yes...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bought bottom metal and ordered a stock for the next rifle today. But I still have a LRTS in reserve for it. Anything after that is fair game. But I'd rather a 3-12.....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yeah, I like them both but prefer the 3-12. Still good to see either going back into production. Thanks for the head's up!

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Please push for the 3-12, it my favorite scope.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I won't buy an optic unless this guy's put one through the wringer.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Epic.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Thanks Guys

George

Thanks George. What are the differences between the G2H in the previous generation and the new G3H?

Thanks,

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Good info, for sure. Thanks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if the new one has the half mil hashes inside the donut, it will be sweet....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Thanks for sharing this info. Looking forward to stocking up on them like I should've the first time around.

I'll add another vote for the 3-12.

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

George, forget the scope, what is this 6.5 RCM? Have I been living in a cave, when did this become a thing? Simply a 300 RCM necked down or more to it?

Edit: and put me in the 3-12 camp. Have Barrett Fieldcraft in 6.5 CM that could use a new scope.

Last edited by prm; 12/23/20.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

George,

For what it's worth, count me in for the 3-12x configuration as well. I know that this site has a lot of rifle loonies, and may not reflect the broader market, but that seems to be the preferred configuration here.

And thanks for chiming in. We figure that you're a busy dude, and appreciate you taking time to provide info firsthand.

Jason

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Pat and George, that's a stud muley!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
@a10xrifle,

Will you be selling these exclusively, or ?

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 4th_point

George,

For what it's worth, count me in for the 3-12x configuration as well. I know that this site has a lot of rifle loonies, and may not reflect the broader market, but that seems to be the preferred configuration here.

And thanks for chiming in. We figure that you're a busy dude, and appreciate you taking time to provide info firsthand.

Jason

Another +1 for the 3-12x, I have one of the original LRHS’s with the donut of death reticle and would get another.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
if the new one has the half mil hashes inside the donut, it will be sweet....

This... plus illumination and 3-12x

I'd definitely give it a whirl.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My old eyeballs love the LRHSi for the illumination, as well as the reticle seems thicker than the non illuminated version, which I can also see better when illum is off. I'd buy a couple of you guys LRHSi's in 4-18x that you get rid of.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Has there been any new news on these new bushnel scopes.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
In case someone is looking for one now

LRHSi 4.5-18x44

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Any news on these yet?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I spent some time behind one at the IB. It is a LRTS (throw lever and locking windage)with the reticle outta the LRHS. The glass is noticeably better than the 1st gen (don't know if the guts are the same), and supposed to be cheaper....

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Last edited by huntsman22; 04/18/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking to scope a 7 SAUM with one by the end of 2045 when I get all the other components compiled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nice Don. Thumbs up then?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yeppers..... but they really should put the G3 in 'em, too....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
and light some up.....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I like the illuminated version. Will that be an option in the new LRHS?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
No illum on the LRHS2.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hey Icuminacowboy, I have a serious question for you. wouldn't you say that by definiton a "tactical" scope is very likely designed from the ground up for hunting the most dangerous critter in the world?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Do these scopes hold zero and dial correctly over the long term?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Axtell
Do these scopes hold zero and dial correctly over the long term?

we will have to wait for ICUMINACOWBOY to give us a video review of one of these scopes negrorigged to a tractor seat spring mounting jig to get a definitive answer to that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (1973cb450, 808outdoors, ATC, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,395 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.