laugh[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wallet, gloves, battery bank type phone charger, bluetooth speaker

Got to spread some joy to a couple of needy homes in our church
Also hope we made a difference, in a smaller way, for the employees of a small diner we frequent
Does more for me at Christmas than anything I could find under a tree in the front room

"Chances Will Be Taken"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
A tin of cookies made by my sister. Probably with her Bengal cat on the counter while she made the dough

Those will be “treats” for the Labrador retrievers. 😃

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It literally arrived at my FFL on Christmas Eve. A Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Centurion Tactical. It comes with AmeriGlo Hackathorn night sights (orange front, blacked out rear), beveled mag well, rear and front strap checkering, Wilson's extended steel mag release, Wilson's steel decocker replaces the thumb safety, Wilson's magazine guide replaces the lanyard loop, Wilson springs and tolerances throughout (super light and smooth double action), G10 grips, steel trigger and guide rod, etc..

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Same ole same old...
Fugging box of 2 old Wisconsin summer sausage with ritz crackers and that seed mustard schitt.
A BPS and Cabela,s gift card for 50 bucks each.

JFC.....
Been like this for years.

Fugging not a thing I wanta buy at their inflated fugging prices online or at BPS in nashville.....

Fugging sell em both for 75 bucks cash if I can and buy some stuff at midsouth down the road 3 miles.....

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
I have fun in the giving. Got everything I need and most everything I want so the crew always bitches about me being hard to buy for.

Bought my boy a welder. Made his Christmas. Have to rewire the outlet in the shop to get it set up. But I dug out the little 110v wire feed for him, bought him a chop saw, grinder, welding bench etc. He has been going to town learning how to run that welder. Which is good because he is training and getting his weight down for wrestling so he needed something to occupy himself.

My wife got the daughter a custom made jewelry box by a very talented artist. Covered with hair-on-hide and leather accents. Really cool piece for her to keep her things.

We got the kids an espresso machine. They love their fu-fu coffee. Daughter got the son a Virtual Reality headset that they both really enjoy.

Was a good Christmas. Low key and laid back.

Montana MOFO
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
A tin of cookies made by my sister. Probably with her Bengal cat on the counter while she made the dough

Bengal cats are azzholes....
They get front and rear declawed around here....

LOL!!!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Being single and not having kids, I bought myself a Schmidt and Habermann rifle in 8x57. Octagon barrel, some nice engraving. Made between the world wars. Should have it in hand in a couple weeks.

Spent the day with the family and had lots of laughs. Doesn’t get much better than that

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hunter4623
Being single and not having kids, I bought myself a Schmidt and Habermann rifle in 8x57. Octagon barrel, some nice engraving. Made between the world wars. Should have it in hand in a couple weeks.

You will need to post some pics of that when it arrives.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
T

Homemade treats made by anyone who has cats or those I’ve not personally seen how they keep house automatically say Merry Christmas to the chickens....

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got signed book "Monsters of River & Rock". Adrian Smith.
Proly start it tonight.
Then set along signed "What does this button do?"
(Bruce Dickenson book)

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by hookeye; 12/26/20.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Coors Banquet hat. Very stylish, just like the beer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bottle of Walker Blue.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Some Dewalt tools and a mower lift.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by WAM
T

Homemade treats made by anyone who has cats or those I’ve not personally seen how they keep house automatically say Merry Christmas to the chickens....

Cats not allowed where food prepared. They catch a shoe at mach dammit and they learn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Daughter got me this bottle holder when in old town Jerome. She loves the history of that old copper mining town, our family history comes from that area, my great grandparents in the 1800s, my mother was born and raised there.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta be winner for most unique gift but day is young.

Originally Posted by krp

Daughter got me this bottle holder when in old town Jerome. She loves the history of that old copper mining town, our family history comes from that area, my great grandparents in the 1800s, my mother was born and raised there.

Kent

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Goodies and clothes. All good.

We bought a new Sleep Number bed with all the gizmos as our Christmas gift. It....is...amazing.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Bourbon, socks, and duct tape....

I was really good this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WAM
T

Yup

same for my mother in law

And she doesnt even have cats. Sends food over here from the other side of the farm. I give dat sheeit to the dogs too.

lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 17CalFan, 51 invisible), 2,723 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,521
Posts18,452,738
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.