Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
think imma drop the hammer on said rifle in 22 cal. i originally wanted the beeman r9 with slick barrel but can't find on nib. how does this weihrauch compare to the beeman r9 in 22 cal?
thanks,
Big Ed

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
The Beeman R9 is a Weihrauch 95.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
While I can’t offer anything in regards to the comparison, I’m expecting this same rifle to arrive tomorrow from Airguns Of Arizona. Like Blackheart said,they are the same rifle. I wanted to buy the regular HW95 but couldn’t find any in stock. The iron sights aren’t much value to me with my bifocals and I like the looks of this model. I’ve got a new Hawke Airmax 4-12x40 I’m going to put on it as well.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by birddog1
While I can’t offer anything in regards to the comparison, I’m expecting this same rifle to arrive tomorrow from Airguns Of Arizona. Like Blackheart said,they are the same rifle. I wanted to buy the regular HW95 but couldn’t find any in stock. The iron sights aren’t much value to me with my bifocals and I like the looks of this model. I’ve got a new Hawke Airmax 4-12x40 I’m going to put on it as well.

let me know what you think about it birddog. i'd like to order just the rifle w/o weihrauch scope but they won't separate the package as i asked.
Big Ed

"Only accurate rifles are interesting"
Col. Townsend Whelen
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by whitearrow
Originally Posted by birddog1

let me know what you think about it birddog. i'd like to order just the rifle w/o weihrauch scope but they won't separate the package as i asked.
Big Ed

Will do Big Ed. Hoping UPS gets it here early enough to get it all set up and shooting tomorrow. I’m with you on preferring to buy without the scope because I don’t know how good that Weihrauch scope is, originally I thought about using it on a Beeman R7 I bought on here last week (it comes with a Bushnell Banner 4-12) but I’m going to put another Airmax, this one 3-9 on the R7.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The gun arrived today, it’s even better than it looks online and I have to say the package scope seems very nice. It includes metal screw on caps as well as a 3 inch sunshade and sports match rings. I added a Hawke Airmax 4-12x40 in a UTG high 1 piece mount with stop pin. I tried the same mount in medium but with the raised comb on the rifle the high mount works better for me. I also tried a set of 2 piece Hawke Match Mounts in medium but the lip that attaches to the rail doesn’t have a sharp edge like the UTG so it didn’t seem to want to grab as well. I’m going to try the Sportsmatch Rings on the Beeman R7 when I get it. They are only 1 screw attachments so I think they will hold better on the lower FPE R7.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,023 guests, and 1,184 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.