Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Should get the China flu vaccine before we reach herd immunity . This is supposedly taking into account the Millions who have already had the virus and recovered . This is according to Fauci the Fraud and the experts’ models.

I will never get that MF’er

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Hum bug. He don’t know cshit!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I heard him say that this morning.

Fauci is given a platform more than he should be.

He's the Greta Thurnberg of pandemics

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.

Me

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Slavek
If it works as expected the immunizations will help a whole lot. There is one requirement, however, people have to get immunized.

Ok , Lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Should get the China flu vaccine before we reach herd immunity . This is supposedly taking into account the Millions who have already had the virus and recovered . This is according to Fauci the Fraud and the experts’ models.

I will never get that MF’er

Their bulshit story changes daily. I wouldn't trust those fugks to tell me if it was raining.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
For all the people that are supposed to be dead and dying - there's no waiting line for caskets or funeral services.

You'd think the 2nd coming of the black plague would have stressed the capacity to serve in those industries.

Carpenters, metal fabricators and upholsterers should be making $200k a year.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am beyond believing any prediction about anything pertaining to covid..To many lies and half truths

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Don't be too surprised if this corona virus "conveniently" mutants with the public facing like 'pandemic' controls and restriction along with a wait time for a different new vaccine to be tested and approved next time it's politically expedient.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now the bases are covered. If you catch covid after getting vaccinated, you caught the variant.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Gates was asked about widespread reports of side-effects and mumbled for two minutes straight.

#foryourowngood

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fauci does what gates tell him, no more

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
this whole thing has been a scam from day one. Fauci has changed his story a number of times, contradicting himself over and over. Covid is a political crisis, not a health crisis

Sam......

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
There are some really really dumb people here.

Yeah I know. They shut off the TV 30 years ago and never read anything. Everything Fauci says--and all other medical authorties who mattter--is simply a plot to confiscate someone's shack in rural Montana.

Well, here's some news. The 80% figure has been publicized for quite awhile now, and not just by Dr. Fauci.

If President Trump did not have confidence in Dr. Fauci, Fauci would have been gone long ago.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The cov-tards will be along to shame you for questioning lord fauci

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KFWA
He's the Greta Thurnberg of pandemics

That is a very good description for him.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fauci is a CCP rep.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There are some really really dumb people here.

Yeah I know. They shut off the TV 30 years ago and never read anything. Everything Fauci says--and all other medical authorties who mattter--is simply a plot to confiscate someone's shack in rural Montana.

Well, here's some news. The 80% figure has been publicized for quite awhile now, and not just by Dr. Fauci.

If President Trump did not have confidence in Dr. Fauci, Fauci would have been gone long ago.

Well the number was 65% early on. I am sure I recall that.

Regardless by the time you get anything close, the next thing will be along.

This is all so stupid.

And it was only for 2 or 4 weeks to slow the spike so we could get ready for the rest. That was getting close to a year ago.

They can all FOAD for all I care. Its all a scam.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There's a flaw in that thinking. Just because you have had the virus, does not mean you can't get it again. I had it early on and was tested several times for antibodies. My last test, six months after getting well, showed that I no longer have antibodies in my system. My Dr. told me that I could actually get it again. She said that from what they are seeing, many people, if not most, that have had this virus, will be immune for between 90 and 180 days. After that, all bets seem to be off. They have no idea if the same thing will happen with the vaccine or not. There is no data. Even though I am 72 and the virus was bad, until they can show that you will continue to be immune, I will not take this vaccine. I believe everyone has to make their own decision and I for one will respect whichever why they decide to go.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

145 members (338reddog, 444Matt, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,184
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.