Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
depends a lot on what the entry sign said when they started the hike. maybe they can't read plain english.

BP-B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He's brown silly, rules don't apply to him....sheesh...

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Ringman
Maybe you didn't notice they were on a trail
It was hard to tell if that was the official trail or just a path through the sand where people had been walking illegally. The ranger's cam didn't show anything off to the sides.

The ranger told them where they were was off the official trail as well. Not sure if it was sacred too.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
That ranger would be a toothless, retard sitting in a wheelchair sh~ting himself for the rest of his life had he tased me for walking on the earth !

You pussy whipped f~cks bowing down to some second year college student for walking on sand, F~ck them all, go get your covid shots and collect your 600 bucks for following orders.

We will end up paying that guy millions because he had more balls than most of you and your daughters manbun wearing boy twat !

What the f~ck have we become, in the land of the used to be free !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
The hiker was a cvnt. I only wish the Ranger would've turned off his camera and did some dental work on the arrogant phag.
Originally Posted by jimy
That ranger would be a toothless, retard sitting in a wheelchair sh~ting himself for the rest of his life had he tased me for walking on the earth !

You pussy whipped f~cks bowing down to some second year college student for walking on sand, F~ck them all, go get your covid shots and collect your 600 bucks for following orders.

We will end up paying that guy millions because he had more balls than most of you and your daughters manbun wearing boy twat !

Holy [bleep]. That's some tough guy phuggin gold right there!

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Public land owners......hahahaha!

You own it....you just cant use it or see it.

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Ranger Rick was hassling the Chief.

Ranger Rick needs his head beat in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm trying to decide which one I dislike more; race card playing douche bag who won't silence his annoying ankle biter, or Dudley Do-right who takes his eco-job waaay too seriously.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It comes down to what constitutes grounds for tasing someone.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
... he had more balls than most of you .....!

Regardless of how you feel about ranger's actions and his interpretation of the rules, your hero:
1. As situation escalated, pulled out his phone and started pushing buttons hoping it would act as magic talisman and rescue him,
2. Yelled for help like a little girl, and
3. Used tiny dog as a shield.

Not really your prototypical Freedom Fighter.

All in all, he could have played the whole noble resistance angle better from the git-go as well.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian
The hiker was a cvnt. I only wish the Ranger would've turned off his camera and did some dental work on the arrogant phag.

There are a whole lot of dead Germans that thought the same way, notwithstanding some British dumb f~cks that tried that here a couple of hundred years ago, if no one told you ,we killed them too, before you Biden voting tards surrendered your man cards for starbucks extra special mokas on your special day, go back to the basement and check your bitcoin accounts !

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That bitch boy with the dog was hilarious. You guys that want to canonize him and his actions cause me to scratch my head.

MAGA
A
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I'm trying to decide which one I dislike more; race card playing douche bag who won't silence his annoying ankle biter, or Dudley Do-right who takes his eco-job waaay tok seriously.

I think they kind of deserve each other.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Walking on sand, now a criminal offence, just think if we all carried one of those voter id cards, so we could all be identified for the good of the country......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe we should transfer this ranger to the border and tell him that's his new park and it's illegal to hike without a permit.

God Bless America
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

!

Yes of course. The internet has about 400 times the number of badasses as the real world.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The reason you can't walk there is not because it's sand, it's because it's the Petroglyph National Monument.

[Linked Image from kubrick.htvapps.com]

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by b_li_ber_tar_ian

There are a whole lot of dead Germans that thought the same way, notwithstanding some British dumb f~cks that tried that here a couple of hundred years ago, if no one told you ,we killed them too, before you Biden voting tards surrendered your man cards for starbucks extra special mokas on your special day, go back to the basement and check your bitcoin accounts !

GDamn it, don't piss off Jimmy One M! He'll take you back in time!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Goosey
The reason you can't walk there is not because it's sand, it's because it's the Petroglyph National Monument.

[Linked Image from kubrick.htvapps.com]

WWJBD?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
That bitch boy with the dog was hilarious. You guys that want to canonize him and his actions cause me to scratch my head.

His crime was putting footprints in the sand ! I guess if he had a government issued hoverboard like ranger Rick had , there would have been none of those endangered species's killing footprints, the ones that are harming both polar bears and causing Global warming !

There are Way to many Americans are not ashamed of their Prius driving sperm donors !

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
596 members (007FJ, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 60 invisible), 2,413 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,217
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.