Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve pretty much been working in the epicenter of covid MI since it broke out. Knock on wood i haven’t had anything worse than what i would call a bad cold or mild flu in the last year. I don’t plan on getting vaccinated.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We (county I work in) at one time had the “highest infection/transmission rate” per capita in the country. Amazing how we never saw it working the streets or being in and out of the local hospitals....

Won’t be any shots being had here either.

Last edited by joshf303; 01/01/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Lots of illegal immigrants are refusing it too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, if you've worked with covid-19 patients since March and are still around and healthy, maybe you should just keep doing what you have been doing instead of being a guinea pig.......

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
How many times do people need to show that the gateway pundit is garbage before people stop linking to it like it's the unvarnished truth? Can you not see the agenda behind the stories there?

"Frontline healthcare workers" is a very broad group and includes everyone from CNAs to physicians. Nursing home attendants are not the the most highly trained or educated of "frontline workers." That's not a slight toward them at all. It's the reality of the qualifications for that job. Large numbers of them refusing the vaccine (if that is infact a national trend, which the article doesn't support), is proof that all these wildly unfounded rumors are having an effect, which is unfortunate.

There is no secret information being spread to healthcare workers that the rest of the public can't see. The data is freely available for anyone to look at

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie
Well, if you've worked with covid-19 patients since March and are still around and healthy, maybe you should just keep doing what you have been doing instead of being a guinea pig.......

To the point.

Yup.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Good grin --- less in line before me. If taking this vaccine lets me go back and take my wife out of the nursing home for our daily 1 hour long car ride like we use too, then I will try to be at the head of the line..... smile

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Why would they be surprised that 60% are refusing a revolutionary approach to vaccination that was rushed to market without going through the usual course of testing??

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I try to avoid watching news in general, and evening news in particular, but with winter in PA, I do pay attention to local weather, and that makes avoiding news nearly impossible.
The local news is pretty dedicated to telling me how bad the Covid is, and the evening news makes it sound like “WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!”
Now considering a few things things,
1 the government and the news are controlled by the same people.
2 the government has been using the virus as an excuse to control people.
3 the government and the news are constantly finding newer and bigger threats from the virus.
4 I’m decidedly paranoid when it comes to government control. grin
I’m beginning to believe that the government has developed and introduced this virus, and even though we know very little about the vaccine, the government will eventually require proof of vaccination for health care workers, and eventually, everybody else.
Kinda funny to me that the same few folks who are offering the cure seems to be the same people who are telling me how deadly the virus is.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
They offered it to some of the nurses at the hospital where my wife works,...sent an e-mail. They have a limited number of vaccines so they asked that you make the decision as soon as possible so someone else could have your vaccine if you didn't want it. I don't have the numbers. But there's a lot of discussion and it seems like a lot of the nurses are hesitant to be in the first wave.

I don't know how it is elsewhere.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Exactly. Just like you said in the other thread. Not fond of first year model cars or vacs.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mrs slumlord isn’t taking it

But she’ll take 20 different vitamins from Dr Youtube and Pastor Flaming Asshòle from Macedonia

Says she takes zinc, doesn’t want it

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The voice of reason, well done.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I was for it till my wife started showing me stuff about the vac. I'm good to wait it out.

Deer Camp! about as good as it gets!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MTDan
How many times do people need to show that the gateway pundit is garbage before people stop linking to it like it's the unvarnished truth?

t

Let’s expand on this shall we.
Show us, show us links from TGWP that have been proven to be false.

Oh and before you tackle this, remember the stories you call bunk are laced with links from other sources, many from your beloved CDC and CNN.

READY SET GO...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I will never take it, I don’t even take the so called flu vaccine, I’ll keep doing what I have been doing for 64 years and rely on good old Heard Immunity.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
A friend of mine is a physical therapist at a nursing home in west alabama. This nursing home is currently in the middle of an outbreak, a bunch of the residents are infected. She said all but one worker there is refusing to take the vaccine, including her.

Nothing is risk free but I think the hysteria over this vaccine is overblown. If significant number of people don't get vaccinated then this crap is just going to go on for the foreseeable future, more lockdowns and more people out of work. I'm not in a high priority category so they won't get to me for a while, plus I've already had Covid so I should have some immunity. If the vaccine was offered to me I'd take it though, it doesn't concern me. I got injected with all kinds of stuff in the military that I'm sure was way worse.

I believe the election was stolen and Epstein didn't hang himself, but I'm not buying the conspiracy stuff about the vaccine.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I will take the dose that anyone in front of me doesn't want.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by lippygoathead
Good grin --- less in line before me. If taking this vaccine lets me go back and take my wife out of the nursing home for our daily 1 hour long car ride like we use too, then I will try to be at the head of the line..... smile

Yup. It sounds like you are in a group that should get it ASAP.

grin

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
99 members (338reddog, 10gaugeman, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,370 guests, and 696 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.