GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
And btw, who defauq still writes checks?

People who have money.

Keep using your EBT card.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
That Co-Cola will eat a nail in 5 days, I would’nt touch that stuff

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
French fries??? i wouldn’t give you a nickel for a house full of em

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wish Happy Days still came on.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

People who have money.

Your hands shake so bad, you just let the loan officer fill out your reverse mortgage paperwork.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

People who have money.

I wish I could qualify for EBT, I would post pics of the steak and shrimp you paid for.

👏🏻😂🤪💩

And unlike you, I WOULD POST PICS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Local dirt...well spoken and true as hell. Somebody by the name mjbgalt wants to put all the boomers in the box of Democrats for phucs sake. The boomers he described are a bunch of urban dwelling factory worker drones, without an ounce of work ethic raised on the die hard union teat and voted straight democrat just as the crooked ass union told them to. It was the unions that made the auto and rust belt rusty, priced themselves out of the workforce and the communist ideal killing the concept of a days work for a days pay. Instead it was, "the man owes me a days pay for minimum effort."

You're absolutely right, flintlocke. I worked my ass off to get OUT of corporations filled with democrat boomers. And I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, either. My Dad was a mechanic, and a decorated WWII veteran. That's where my inspiration and work ethic came from. I actually feel sorry for these little punks that just don't have a clue, my friend.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Local dirt...well spoken and true as hell. Somebody by the name mjbgalt wants to put all the boomers in the box of Democrats for phucs sake. The boomers he described are a bunch of urban dwelling factory worker drones, without an ounce of work ethic raised on the die hard union teat and voted straight democrat just as the crooked ass union told them to. It was the unions that made the auto and rust belt rusty, priced themselves out of the workforce and the communist ideal killing the concept of a days work for a days pay. Instead it was, "the man owes me a days pay for minimum effort."

You're absolutely right, flintlocke. I worked my ass off to get OUT of corporations filled with democrat boomers. And I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, either. My Dad was a mechanic, and a decorated WWII veteran. That's where my inspiration and work ethic came from. I actually feel sorry for these little punks that just don't have a clue, my friend.

Hey man did ya get the PM I sent ya bout an hour ago????

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ERK
Amen there local dirt. I don’t owe the lazy phuucks in this world anything. I earned what I have. You can problably guess I’ve never voted Democrat. Edk

ERK, me either. I don't know where this dumb schit comes from. Probably from their indoctrination, I guess. The world has oppressed me, therefore everyone that came before me needs to redistribute their assets immediately so I can be comfortable. Fugg em. I don't owe the lazy fugks a thing.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Sorry if i painted some of you with that broad brush. Where i live in Ohio a boomer is a Democrat voter. Always has Been. Hardly any people in that age group around here with their brain engaged.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Hey man did ya get the PM I sent ya bout an hour ago????

No. I'll check now.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Would be great to meet some people that age who I could respect and learn from. Most of em around here ain't fit to be used as fertilizer.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Would be great to meet some people that age who I could respect and learn from. Most of em around here ain't fit to be used as fertilizer.

Just do your schit and try to be a good man mj that's all you need to worry about. If older guys treat you all right fine they're worth learning from if they don't fug em. Lots of bitchy boomers out there. lol Lots of good ones too.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
When I was young all the cock suckers were women.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
That's the plan...be a good man and let the cards fall where they fall

Last edited by mjbgalt; 01/01/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Signing up for a pension. Then voting commie for 30 years and retiring and making sure the youngsters can't have a pension anymore. Then driving around for 40 more years waiting to die and still voting commie while bitching about the world going to hell

Congratulations. This is the best description of someone from that worthless generation I've ever read. Good stuff.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That's the plan...be a good man and let the cards fall where they fall

Rock on young brutha

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

People who have money.

Your hands shake so bad, you just let the loan officer fill out your reverse mortgage paperwork.

Come on back Trucker

And talk to Teddy Bear

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,663
Posts18,455,732
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.