Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Alright, lets have it. Show me your best SHTF rifle and tell me why you think its the best. There's always a lot of talk about these rifles and how they never fail. My rifles dont fail me either, but some here think they are only good off the bench. This bs coming from the guys that have never had to shoot against me. ha ha.. This can be a fun thread. Lets see what you got. I'm thinking one of my favorites is my Northtech defense. It shoots everything accurately. Yeah, I know it has a 20" barrel, but it gets the job done. Just for chidts and giggles:

Less than 8 seconds on target downrange in preparation for one of my AR shoots. Yeah, the bigshots from Portland and Vancouver got their chidt stomped that day. Just sayin whistle:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This rifle is fast and smooth and has never had a hiccup. Not one in over 3,000+ rounds downrange with it. It likes just about every kind of ammo I've tried in it. It isn't finicky... Excellent for chidt hitting the fan scenarios, if you will...

Same rifle in the Carl Ross positional match. Its the High score rifle in that event, where guys like Formid also shot..

I like the idea of an AR10 for a SHTF rifle, but it just doesn't send rounds downrange as fast as the .223/556 does:
Its accurate enough and would make a hell of a good longrange SHTF rifle, but for up close and personal, I'd take my lighter ar15 over the AR10. Don't be bashful, post yours up. This isn't about shooting 10 shot groups, but if you can put them all in the x ring in under 8 seconds, I'll give you bonus points...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Uh, I don't have one. Out in the woods one day, I set it down to pee and couldn't locate it afterward. Still out there. Sad part is that it had my 60rd pmag in it at the time..... whistle

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This sounds much more like a "yall stop making fun of my bench rifles" thread than a "show off your SHTF rifles" thread.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
This sounds much more like a "yall stop making fun of my bench rifles" thread than a "show off your SHTF rifles" thread.

Boomers envision a fox hole and sandbags. A sgt York sceniro.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In an effort to contribute, I'll offer this.

A SHTF rifle is a rifle that would presumably be used to fire at other people who also have rifles in a situation of societal collapse. And it will likely happen within 200 yards.

To accomplish that, the rifle, and you, need to have the following characteristics:
1--It's gotta be reliable. Not mostly reliable. Absolutely reliable, no matter what. Part of reliability is that it should be made of parts that won't break and are assembled in a way to eliminate the likelihood that it will fail.

2--You need to be able to see what you're shooting at. If you're going to encounter bad guys doing bad things, the likelihood of you encountering them in the dark is very, very high. A fighting rifle should have illumination. Preferably illumination with more throw than spill. I like mine as close to 12 o'clock as I can get it.

3--Once you can see it you need to be able to discriminate if you should shoot it or not. Societal collapse involves lots of good guys and bad guys all mixed in together, or folks that move freely between those two and look like each other. Or folks that are partially obscured behind cover or concealment. Magnified optics are great for that. Good optics are very reliable and work even without batteries. 4x on the top end would be good, 6x or 8x would be better. The low end being very low is more important than having 6x or 8x. A generous field of view and very generous eye box are more important than high end magnification. Set it up to work from 25-100 all the time from any position, and build up from there.

4--You need to be able to retain it. That nonsense in Kenosha brings that out. A sling isn't optional. I prefer an adjustable two point sling. I like the Magpul.

5--It needs to be "accurate". This is the bottom of the list. SHTF scenarios would theoretically be mostly defensive in nature. As such, a shot anywhere on a person, or likely even real close to a person, would be enough to stop them. As much as we don't want to admit it, a 3MOA rifle would be more than accurate enough for defensive purposes. By that, I mean 3MOA on demand from field positions. Accuracy is a function of the rifle and shooter. This is the thing we obsess over the most, which is probably the least important. We should probably obsess more on our field shooting than our rifle's accuracy potential.

6--It should be reasonably portable. 16" guns can work. Shorter is more better.

Everything else, IMO, is lagniappe. I want a reliable rifle, with a sight and light that lets me see what I'm shooting at, that I can keep with me, that I can use to hit a 6" target at 200 yards.

Last edited by Bluedreaux; 01/02/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No Frills, with a if I can see it, I can hit it zero. Nuts on minute of center mass @ 300, even tighter from 50-200. Prone, kneeling or sitting. My problem is I shouldn’t be able to hit sh*t from those positions as I am a boomer, we can only shoot with sandbags, foxholes and high mag scopes as in 71 they were really prevalent in rice patties and jungle trails.😂

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Swifty
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I've got a few that would suffice just fine, but this is the one purposefully assembled.

BCM 14.5" SOCOM upper
Primary Arms 3X ACSS
Cloud Defensive OWL
Troy handguards
Milspec trigger
H3 buffer

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
KISS. Bushmaster Dissy upper.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I've got a few that would suffice just fine, but this is the one purposefully assembled.

BCM 14.5" SOCOM upper
Primary Arms 3X ACSS
Cloud Defensive OWL
Troy handguards
Milspec trigger
H3 buffer

Me and my bud were just talking about getting 14.5 barrels of course with the pinned bird cage. I been told SBR tax stamps coming back in less than 30 days. I should get one..

Last edited by 79S; 01/02/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

BCM 14.5" SOCOM upper
Primary Arms 3X ACSS
Cloud Defensive OWL
Troy handguards
Milspec trigger
H3 buffer

Me and my bud were just talking about getting 14.5 barrels of course with the pinned bird cage. I been told SBR tax stamps coming back in less than 30 days. I should get one..

My 14.5 is pinned/welded.

Wouldn't mind SBR-ing my 11.5" pistol though.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Alright, lets have it. Show me your best SHTF rifle and tell me why you think its the best. There's always a lot of talk about these rifles and how they never fail. My rifles dont fail me either, but some here think they are only good off the bench. This bs coming from the guys that have never had to shoot against me. ha ha.. This can be a fun thread. Lets see what you got. I'm thinking one of my favorites is my Northtech defense. It shoots everything accurately. Yeah, I know it has a 20" barrel, but it gets the job done. Just for chidts and giggles:

Less than 8 seconds on target downrange in preparation for one of my AR shoots. Yeah, the bigshots from Portland and Vancouver got their chidt stomped that day. Just sayin whistle:
This rifle is fast and smooth and has never had a hiccup. Not one in over 3,000+ rounds downrange with it. It likes just about every kind of ammo I've tried in it. It isn't finicky... Excellent for chidt hitting the fan scenarios, if you will...

Same rifle in the Carl Ross positional match. Its the High score rifle in that event, where guys like Formid also shot..

I like the idea of an AR10 for a SHTF rifle, but it just doesn't send rounds downrange as fast as the .223/556 does:
Its accurate enough and would make a hell of a good longrange SHTF rifle, but for up close and personal, I'd take my lighter ar15 over the AR10. Don't be bashful, post yours up. This isn't about shooting 10 shot groups, but if you can put them all in the x ring in under 8 seconds, I'll give you bonus points...

Tell me, how good is your grouping when someone is shooting back at you with a surplus 303 British?

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My SHTF firearms need most-likely would be sitting on this rock on my land and thumping any unwanted visitors.

For that, the M1A pictured above might work, but so might my .340 Wby.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't forget your body armor and helmet boys and girls!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
One of these. 6940 on left with aimpoint, 6920 on right with shaved fsb and velocity trigger. Mark4 2.5-8x

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

A SHTF rifle is a rifle that would presumably be used to fire at other people who also have rifles in a situation of societal collapse. And it will likely happen within 200 yards.

To accomplish that, the rifle, and you, need to have the following characteristics:
1--It's gotta be reliable. Not mostly reliable. Absolutely reliable, no matter what. Part of reliability is that it should be made of parts that won't break and are assembled in a way to eliminate the likelihood that it will fail.

2--You need to be able to see what you're shooting at. If you're going to encounter bad guys doing bad things, the likelihood of you encountering them in the dark is very, very high. A fighting rifle should have illumination. Preferably illumination with more throw than spill. I like mine as close to 12 o'clock as I can get it.

3--Once you can see it you need to be able to discriminate if you should shoot it or not. Societal collapse involves lots of good guys and bad guys all mixed in together, or folks that move freely between those two and look like each other. Or folks that are partially obscured behind cover or concealment. Magnified optics are great for that. Good optics are very reliable and work even without batteries. 4x on the top end would be good, 6x or 8x would be better. The low end being very low is more important than having 6x or 8x. A generous field of view and very generous eye box are more important than high end magnification. Set it up to work from 25-100 all the time from any position, and build up from there.

4--You need to be able to retain it. That nonsense in Kenosha brings that out. A sling isn't optional. I prefer an adjustable two point sling. I like the Magpul.

5--It needs to be "accurate". This is the bottom of the list. SHTF scenarios would theoretically be mostly defensive in nature. As such, a shot anywhere on a person, or likely even real close to a person, would be enough to stop them. As much as we don't want to admit it, a 3MOA rifle would be more than accurate enough for defensive purposes. By that, I mean 3MOA on demand from field positions. Accuracy is a function of the rifle and shooter. This is the thing we obsess over the most, which is probably the least important. We should probably obsess more on our field shooting than our rifle's accuracy potential.

Everything else, IMO, is lagniappe. I want a reliable rifle, with a sight and light that lets me see what I'm shooting at, that I can keep with me, that I can use to hit a 6" target at 200 yards.

Good post. Not sure why the OP is harping on group size.lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Remington6MM

Tell me, how good is your grouping when someone is shooting back at you with a surplus 303 British?

Lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The 10mm rifle on the left below would be a nice option if I also had my G40 with me. They both take the same mags. Not really a 200 yd gun, but it's light and handy and uses the same ammo and mags as my preferred nightmare scenario handgun.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
[img]https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/galleries/15600898/colt-ar[/img]
Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to post from the image gallery. It's a Colt M4 with gray Magpul furniture, a Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x in a Burris PEPR mount and YHM BUIS, Rock River 2-stage trigger.

Last edited by UPhiker; 01/02/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by UPhiker
[Linked Image]
Sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to post from the image gallery. It's a Colt M4 with gray Magpul furniture, a Leupold VX-R 1.25-4x in a Burris PEPR mount and YHM BUIS.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My old Colt I bought in the late 90s works for me.

It has an RDO zeroed for close up stuff.

And an ACOG for further out.

The drops/zeroes are written on the stock.

It wears the same 2 point sling I use on almost all my long guns, including bolt actions, and I am intimately familiar with how to sling up and utilize it optimally. The rifle also has a white light if needed. It also has a very skinny barrel, since I don't feel the need to carry any more weight than necessary.

Plus a bit of vet wrap on the buffer tube to keep my beard and mustache hairs from getting ripped out, as tends to happen.

The 550 cord and HK clips make for fast separation of the upper and lower for cleaning as well as the 550 cord is quieter than metal to metal banging against each other.

This setup may not be state of the art, but it is good enough for my purposes, and I have spent enough time behind it, and similar setups that I am very comfortable running it without thinking about it.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I’ve got a couple set up for hunting guns that I’ve leaned heavily on utility and reliability in any scenario. This one is a Sionics 16” chrome lined pencil barrel with a Troy rail with built in flip up iron sight. It has a Troy flip up rear to match and is sighted in at 200 yards. The Trijicon Accupower 1-4 scope has the segmented circle dot reticle with BDC marks that I’ve verified out to 700 yards. Its in a QD mount so I can utilize the irons if needed. It’s accurate enough to make solid hits yet weighs right at 8 pounds so it’s portable. Im known for walking several miles a day on my hunts and going as light as I can on my gear, without sacrificing utility, is important to me.

The SOPMOD stock while heavier than some, has tubes that store CR123 batteries for my light that attaches to the rail. I also have a little tube of machine gunners lube and a small parts kit stored too. The K2+ grip also has a tube that has CR123 batteries. Both scoped guns have Geissele SSP triggers. Both are well vetted but this one is my one TEOTWAWKI gun.
It’s not a target gun but I’m not a target shooter.
Here’s the other one that wears a LaRue pencil barrel and a BCM KMR rail. Everything else is the same. It shoots better than I do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMT New Zealand Reference Rifle in 5.56, sometimes with a can. SWFA 1-6 HD on top.

[Linked Image]

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
DW,

That rifle/scope combo is really all a guy would ever need.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mac,

You were integral in the decision to set it up that way.

I polled a few people I know who know gunfighting, and all the lines crossed LMT, Colt and KAC, SWFA 1-6 and Nightforce.

I already had the LMT, and am a pretty diehard SWFA fan. The outcome was easy to justify to myself.

John Stark.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Another in the stable is this Colt.

It wears a 2.5-8 Leupold.

The elevation turret is custom set for MK262 using a 16" barrel.

Pretty easy to just twist the dial and get hits on steel out to 600, which is further than I am likely to be using it.

On 2x it is easy enough to shoot running targets up close.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Colt LE6920 SOCOM with a few add-ons:

B5 Bravo stock
Magpul K2 grip
Larue MBT2s trigger
Radian Raptor charging handle
Proctor sling
Holosun HE530G

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Here is mine at the moment. Set up to shoot 62 grain FMJ and 77 SMK. I also have a 6.8 that is similar.

I have an upper and lower with a SBA3 brace awaiting a barrel, forearm and BCG. Nothing ordered yet, still trying to figure out what I want. Probably be a 11.5 or 12.5 with a Troy handguard.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
16" SOLGW:

Geissele SSA-E trigger
Radian Raptor/SOLGW charging handle
MagPul Pro BUIS
BCM KMR Alpha 15" rail
MagPul MS4 sling
Knox Dead-Air muzzle device
Holosun HE530G and 3x magnifier

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I've got a 6920 set up with a Trijicon as well, but this is what is up in the closet, ready.

My setup is based on my experiences, and my environment.

I like a slick carrier. Prone sucks with tons of crap under you.

Can isn't optional. I lost enough hearing shooting on a two way range.

D60 with Gold Dots. 2 30 rounders with stuff that will go through armor and barriers.

Comms set up with neighbors.

USPSA league with said neighbors.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by David_Walter
LMT New Zealand Reference Rifle in 5.56, sometimes with a can. SWFA 1-6 HD on top.

[Linked Image]

Don’t know if you’d seen this or if it has any bearing/relation to your particular model but...
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...arranty-with-new-zealand-defense-forces/

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
5.56, 20" HBar 1/7 chrome-lined, in a YHM floater. Primary Arms 1-6x24 ACSS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jackmountain,

Thanks for the link. I’m about 5,000 rounds into this thing and no problems yet.

Including 1,000 frangible through the can at Thunder Ranch two months back.

I bought it from the widow of original owner, a friend who died from heart failure before it became upscale to die from COVID. He probably put 3,000 through it before he died.

It’s a tank.

I have a few other M4s to fall back on, and extra bolts and BCGs just in case.

I think after the nuclear Holocaust the cockroaches will be fighting it out with LMT rifles.

John Stark.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I think after the nuclear Holocaust the cockroaches will be fighting it out with LMT rifles.

sick

T
TWR Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Oh what the heck
Colt 6720 with G2S trigger and Aimpoint PRO, DD A1.5 rear sight. This is the gun loaded, dot on and ready to go should I need one now.
This one is a Colt 6920 lower with a Sionics pencil barrel, DD sights on the MI keymod rail. EOTech EXPS2-0 red dot. One other thing I forgot to mention is the Vortex flash hiders on my guns. After seeing all the shooters tracked down by muzzle flashes in the peaceful protests, I’d rather not be so easy to find should it come to that.

So tell me about the magnifiers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarineHawk
My SHTF firearms need most-likely would be sitting on this rock on my land and thumping any unwanted visitors.

Got water? Good terrain .

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Got a well, and a stream nearby.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

That's a beautiful piece of ground! I'll likely be stuck here just outside of city limits. Lots of shady characters around so my goal will be to follow Lewis Perkin's advice and not end up on anyone's radar. If someone seeks me out, I'll do my best to make them very sorry for that decision.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jackmountain,

Thanks for the link. I’m about 5,000 rounds into this thing and no problems yet.

Including 1,000 frangible through the can at Thunder Ranch two months back.

I bought it from the widow of original owner, a friend who died from heart failure before it became upscale to die from COVID. He probably put 3,000 through it before he died.

It’s a tank.

I have a few other M4s to fall back on, and extra bolts and BCGs just in case.

I’ve heard nothing but great things about LMT and would buy one in a second if I’m the market. Sounds like it’s a solid rifle. I’d read the thread you posted about thunder ranch and looked up that particular model then. Sounds like a well sorted And well suited rifle to rely on when your life depends on one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah. I still have a few play guns, but the for real fighting guns are for real fighting guns.

And body armor

And Individual First Aid Kits

And comms

John Stark.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Here's this one. It checks a lot of boxes for me.

13.7" SOLGW upper
Pinned SF brake with a Warden
Aero lower with a SOLGW trigger and Geissele LPK
Springco white-hot spring and H buffer
B5 stock, K2 grip, Magpul sling
SF Scout Ultra in a Frank Proctor direct mount
Steiner P4Xi with Magpul BUIS

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
A couple Rock Rivers

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is a drill that I think could be more useful than bench shooting for EOTWAWKI. This was a hit on a C-Zone and a hit on a 6" plate from each position. A good goal, IMO, would be a hit on the C-Zone within 3 seconds of getting into each position. I shot this at 100, 150, and 200 yards. From the last two positions at 200 I really struggled with the 6" plate. I don't believe I got a hit from the very last position for sure.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Bluedreaux,
I just wish I could get up and down half as fast as you. The shooting is secondary.

Thanks, Dinny

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Miniguns are more fun and remarkably effective.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Blue you still like the nitrided barrel in the SOLGW upper? How many rounds do you think one of them is good for?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s fine. Running just like new. I have no idea how long it’ll last.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Watched Predator Sunday with my son who’s never seen it (15)
He’s still talking about Jesse Ventura and that mini gun.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell your son not to get too excited. There ain’t no way on earth that a man would remain standing due to the recoil.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Watched Predator Sunday with my son who’s never seen it (15)
He’s still talking about Jesse Ventura and that mini gun.

Ol’ painless...

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife would probably trade the AR for the TP if we ran out.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell your son not to get too excited. There ain’t no way on earth that a man would remain standing due to the recoil.

Come on DD, that is the GUV Jesse we talking about! He could it with just his mouth!😂
Still one of my all time fav's. Wore out 2 vhs and one dvd. Watch until they slaughter the rebel base go to sleep and wake up to Arnold covered with ash, flying off. Dont make them any more.

Last edited by deerstalker; 01/13/21.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Are you bragging, or taking two big leaps out of the closet?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Worth repeating.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
The rifle & TP reminded me I did have a pic of my best one.

Rock River lower with 2 stage match trigger. Windham Maine Bushmaster H-bar, chrome line, fluted. YHM flip up front w/tritium, MBUS rear. 1.5-5 Leupold.
Changed the stock to a MP CTR & added a Vickers sling.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You need that square body in the pic.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
You need that square body in the pic.

You ain't joking. Gunzo is holding out the last good thing.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not a close up, but how bout 2 square bodies? Black Dog on the left, Black & Tan on the right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
10.5" LWRC Piston upper, SBR.
Light, 1-4 power scope.

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
I took mine for a canoe ride and they all went to the bottom of the lake. Sorry. Be Well, RZ.

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery. Winston Churchill.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I took mine for a canoe ride and they all went to the bottom of the lake. Sorry. Be Well, RZ.

Shame. Sorry.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WYcoyote

This!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My SHTF weapons.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rgrx1276
My SHTF weapons.

Nice view.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
sorry guys i no longer own any firearms ,but you guys do have some great pictures of some neat firearms, Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Daytime shtf

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nightime shtf

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Nightime shtf

That pop machine looks cool.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, the pop machine is cool LOL

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Rifle Dynamics RD704 pistol in 7.62x39 with a Trijicon MRO. The EOTech 3x mag is mostly for target ID. Soon it will be married up with a TBAC Ultra suppressor.

Last edited by GSSP; 01/22/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Uhhh, no beers?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunzo
Not a close up, but how bout 2 square bodies? Black Dog on the left, Black & Tan on the right.

Lol.

Great pic. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Colt 6920
Acog TA31F 4x32
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Centurion Arms handguard
Troy covers
Daniel Defense FVG
BCM Sopmod 0
Silencerco flash hider for can

BCM pistol
Aimpoint H2
American Defense mount
Magpul Pro BUIS
michiganroadkill accessorized

Colt 6920
(top)
Modified to 6.8 SPC
Zeiss V4 4-16x44 full duplex
Seekins Precision rings
Geissele SSA-E trigger
MI handguard
BCM Sopmod 0
ASC 20 rd mags to feed it

Arsenal SLR107-FR

Romanian WASR10
(ally gun)

Geissele AKT trigger
Kreb's BHO safety
Bulgarian slab side BHO mag
Definitive Arms muzzle break
Hogue ergo grip

1956 Winchester Model 70 FWT .30-06. Swarovski Z3 3-9x36.

Last edited by local_dirt; 01/23/21.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Uhhh, no beers?

Beers are in the fridge next to it

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
LD,
I like the addition of the WASR10.

Great for those trips to the Bakara Market when you want plenty of firepower, but nothing so nice people would be tempted to kill you for your gear.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I bought a VPRA 40 today at Murdoch’s, $289.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
LD,
I like the addition of the WASR10.

Great for those trips to the Bakara Market when you want plenty of firepower, but nothing so nice people would be tempted to kill you for your gear.

Bakara Market. Lol!

AS, it's something I can throw in the back seat or over the fence to an ally and not worry about it. $300 about 15-18 yrs ago.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My SHTF weapons.

Nice view.

Not a place in the world quite like A'stan.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
My SHTF weapons.

Nice view.

Not a place in the world quite like A'stan.

Figured that's where you took that shot.

Be well out there, brother.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 69 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.