Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wahoo
one of the reasons for losing arizona was that mr trump continued to dump on mccain, a dead guy who wasn't on the ballot.

I am not sure that many people in Arizona thought highly of McCain. The other choice was always worse.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There’s more BULL S HIT put out on this site than Satan could conjure up!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by hosfly
Sen Josh Hawley of Missouri is going to contest the EC votes,,maybe others will grow some teeth so we can see who's who,,

I think 140 or so Reps are going to do the same.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Looks like the MSM doesnt want to report this either.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.ajc.com/politics/no-fra...tee-ballots/QF2PTOGHLNDLNDJEWBU56WEQHM/?

Law enforcement and election investigators didn’t find a single fraudulent absentee ballot during an audit of over 15,000 voter signatures, according to a report by the Georgia secretary of state’s office released Tuesday.

The audit contradicted allegations that absentee ballots were rife with fraud after President Donald Trump said the election had been stolen, said Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. Trump lost to Joe Biden by about 12,000 votes in Georgia.

There were 10 absentee ballots that had been accepted but voter signatures didn’t match or signatures were missing, according to the report. But agents from the GBI and investigators with the secretary of state’s office contacted those voters and confirmed they had submitted those ballots.

In one case, a voter’s wife signed her husband’s ballot envelope. Another voter signed the front of the envelope instead of the back. Eight voters had mismatched signatures, but the voters told investigators the signatures were legitimate.

Raffensperger, a Republican said the audit results confirmed the election outcome again after two recounts— both by hand and machine — of all 5 million ballots cast in Georgia’s presidential election.

“The secretary of state’s office has always been focused on calling balls and strikes in elections, and in this case, three strikes against the voter claims and they’re out,” Raffensperger said. “This audit disproves the only credible allegations the Trump campaign had against the strength of Georgia’s signature match process.”

Raffensperger ordered the audit after pressure from Trump and Republican state legislators who alleged that falsified ballots might have thrown the election.

The audit reviewed 15,118 absentee ballot envelopes, pulled from 30 randomly selected boxes, out of over 150,431 total absentee ballots returned in Cobb County, a large enough sample to give a 99% confidence level in the results, according to the report.

The report stated its findings plainly:

“No fraudulent absentee ballots were identified during the audit,” the report said.

Trump took notice of the audit. White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows made a surprise visit to the Cobb County Civic Center where it was taking place last week and asked questions of election officials.

As the signature audit results were released Tuesday evening, Trump complained about the process.

“When are we going to be allowed to do signature verification in Fulton County, Georgia? The process is going VERY slowly,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The audit took place in Cobb County based on a complaint that signatures weren’t adequately checked there. Raffensperger also plans a statewide audit of each county’s signature match policies and procedures.

While Raffensperger is making the case that absentee ballots were secure, he is also proposing restrictions on them in future elections. Raffensperger asked the Georgia General Assembly to pass laws eliminating no-excuse absentee voting and requiring ID to cast an absentee ballot.

Investigators broke into 18 two-member inspection teams to evaluate voter signatures, comparing them with voter registration forms, absentee ballot applications, passports and other government documents. The looked for word and letter spacing, slant, size, flourishes and alignment.

When at least one member of a team believed a signature didn’t match, the ballot envelope was submitted for further review. Two three-member investigation teams evaluated questionable signatures.

In all, investigation teams scrutinized 396 questionable signatures on ballot envelopes. All but 10 of them were accepted as valid, and then investigators contacted voters to verify those ballots.

Georgia law requires voters to be notified when their absentee ballots are rejected, giving them a chance to verify their identities.

About 0.13% of absentee ballots were rejected because of missing or mismatched signatures in the general election. So far in the U.S. Senate runoffs, election officials have rejected nearly 0.4% of absentee ballots because of signatures issues, though that number might decline as voters correct issues and their ballots are accepted.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
since you are from there, i accept your position. still i have thought it odd that mr trump was dumping on mccain when there was no gain to the position. he was in my squadron when i was in the navy and he was probably the most unlucky aviator there.

Last edited by wahoo; 01/02/21.

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Adamjp
In pushing for the $2k handout over the $600 handout against the wishes of Pence and the wider Republican Party, witholding the appropriations bill for Defense, and some of his latest communications, Trump has started his moves for becoming a politician after the Presidency.

I can see him starting a third party, and I do see it working for a while (perhaps a long while).

Originally Posted by Scout308
Pence will turn on Trump!

Pence and the majority of the Republican machine will ratify the electoral college votes, and of course the Democrats will as well. For the Republicans to do otherwise is to undermine America's version of democracy. Trump knows this, it is why he has started distancing himself from the Republican party, and they are doing the same with him.

Unfortunately, Donald Trump has alienated some powerful republicans. One I believe is Charles Grassley. He was never a good republican and only became a republican to run against the hillary machine. I'm glad he won 4 years ago and I hope he pulls it off but I'm not holding my breath. Too many republicans are just not going to go with those who are trying to make this happen for Mr. Trump. Donald on many days was his own worst enemy. I understand the democrats have been gunning for him for the last 4 years but Donald's reactions and words have sunk him. We all know the election was stolen but the silence from some powerful republicans speaks volumes. A third party started by Donald Trump will only guarantee more democrat success.

I certainly hope and pray for a miracle and I hope VP Pence pulls it off, but I have some doubts.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
since you are from there, i accept your position. still i have thought it odd that mr trump was dumping on mccain when there was no gain to the position. he was in my squadron when i was in the navy and he was probably the most unlucky aviator there.

Didn't he manage to wreck 5 of our planes?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Sen Josh Hawley of Missouri is going to contest the EC votes,,maybe others will grow some teeth so we can see who's who,,

More often than not, that guy impresses me. I'm sure he doesn't meet the Campfire perfection criteria, but he's one of the few good ones from what I can tell so far.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
one of the reasons for losing arizona was that mr trump continued to dump on mccain, a dead guy who wasn't on the ballot.

I am not sure that many people in Arizona thought highly of McCain. The other choice was always worse.

45 100 is partly right, and so is Wahoo.

45 100 I think you are partly right. Some people did think highly of him, some thought he was OK, and the rest thought he was better than whoever the Democrats ran.

He was a vet, which counts in Arizona. He was a POW which counts in Arizona. And after many years, he was considered an Arizonan by most Arizonans. (most Arizonans weren't born in Arizona).

He got a lot of sympathy when he was diagnosed with Cancer.

And when Trump continued to run him down, as he was sick, and after he died, that did not help Trump in Arizona.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The majority of DC just wants to get back to cocktail parties and 30 day weekends, but "murder will out".

Even some Democrats get it.

https://www.kmjnow.com/news/rep-ver...at-stake-not-to-vote-in-georgia-runoffs/
Strange. I thought there were no conservative Democrats left, let alone honest ones.

Democrats and honesty are mutually exclusive terms.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Sycamore

And when Trump continued to run him down, as he was sick, and after he died, that did not help Trump in Arizona.

The only thing Trump could have done better concerning McMain was to have attended his funeral . . . . . . .Yep, I wish he'd have run over his casket in the presidential limo.

Fuqk McCain, I'm pissed the gooks didn't keep him.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Now here is someone who is right on top of chit!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by mirage243

The only thing Trump could have done better concerning McMain was to have attended his funeral . . . . . . .Yep, I wish he'd have run over his casket in the presidential limo.

Maybe pissed on his grave also? LMAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by wdenike
Originally Posted by mirage243

Maybe pissed on his grave also? LMAO

Take care, Willie

mclame hobbling his [i'm only who i am because of my daddy and rich wife] dumb ass in and giving the thumbs down inherited all the ire from Trump, he earned it!

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Youtube videos are so reliable

As are scum of the earth Demotards.

Never mind him, he thinks CNN is a “News” organization.

Yes and you get yours from a youtube blog of a grown man living in his parents basement

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6 if you count the one he was shot down in,

If you're not having fun; you're not doing it right!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

It’s a tragedy that McCain didn’t die in Vietnam. The damage that SBMF did to this country is incalculable.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

It’s a tragedy that McCain didn’t die in Vietnam. The damage that SBMF did to this country is incalculable.

^^^^^This

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 2,499 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,228
Posts18,466,602
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.