Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I have not as I do not consider them as the same caliber as these low life, crack, meth head, disrespectable , examples of a man.

Again, it is about behavior not the color of your skin.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by andrews1958
I have not as I do not consider them as the same caliber as these low life, crack, meth head, disrespectable , examples of a man.

That's the opinion that landed you in a subway car alone with a half dozen people who are hostile to your race.

That's a bad survival strategy. Uncle Remus ain't walking through that door.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Spent a week with the family up in S. Carolina, arrived the day after Christmas. Wife said we needed some bread so off to the store I go. Found what I needed and headed to the cashier. Gal was about 5’7”, 250# give or take, and had her hair up in a rainbow colored wad on top of her head.

She asked if I had 3 different discount cards they used and I said no 3 times. Gave her a $20 when she rang it up. She threw the change on the floor and just glared at me.

What were they thinking when they brought all those folks from Africa back in the day?

You forgot the ending, how did this play out in the end?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
So many want to make fun of where I live.

[18] 2010-2017[2]
As of the census[19] of 2010, there were 49,762 people, 20,233 households, and 14,251 families residing in the county. The population density was 49 people per square mile (19/km2). There were 23,954 housing units at an average density of 23 per square mile (9/km2). The racial makeup of the county was 98.0% White, 0.5% Black or African American, 0.2% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 0.3% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. 0.9% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

The Hispanics are mostly Apple Pickers that forgot to move on.

Even though we have little crime, guess who is responsible for more than
their 1/2 of a percent of the violent and bigger drug crimes.

What county is that? Sounds like were I grew up in PA

Ted
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Spent a week with the family up in S. Carolina, arrived the day after Christmas. Wife said we needed some bread so off to the store I go. Found what I needed and headed to the cashier. Gal was about 5’7”, 250# give or take, and had her hair up in a rainbow colored wad on top of her head.

She asked if I had 3 different discount cards they used and I said no 3 times. Gave her a $20 when she rang it up. She threw the change on the floor and just glared at me.

What were they thinking when they brought all those folks from Africa back in the day?

You forgot the ending, how did this play out in the end?

Well, I'd like to say her blood splattered on the next customer, but in fact I picked up the change and left. Jesus kept whispering in my ear, "No, no, no."

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Yet you told us. You are a confused person.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Atlanta subway MARTA

M oving
A fricans
R apidly
T hrough
A tlanta

You weren't stupid you were ignorant. I am from Atlanta. White people don't ride Marta after dark.

In the late 80's I had to do a 2 wk class in ATL. We split up for lunch the first day and I'm talking to this young man from MT. He tells me all about getting delayed and ending up on the MARTA after 11:00. He almost starts shaking telling about the joggers knocking him down and taking his bag. Poor fella told me he had only seen one or two black people in his life, I tell him welcome to my world.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

It is about racial, pattern behavior recognition.

Sooner or later, it's gonna sting.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My reaction would probably have been... " WoW! My black wife would really get a kick out of you!!"

Then take out my phone and just dial my voice mail... and talk into the phone... "honey, I'm down at "Blah Blah" store and there is a gal down here you just HAVE to meet....she threw my change on the floor for that loaf of bread you wanted me to pick up for you.. I think you'd enjoy a conversation with her..... Okay, I'll let her know you are heading down.... you can't miss her, heavy set, hair on top of her head, dyed like a half dozen colors of the rainbow... her name tag says her name is XXXXX....Good I'll let her know you are looking forward to meet her..... about 15 minutes? I'll let her know.... I know you're mad but be safe on the way down... Love you..."

picked up my change and left.... then called the store manager...not complaining, just telling him my experience at Register X with XXXXX.
Let him figure out what he is going to do about it, if he cares....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Its always funny when people living out west say that there is no black violent crime problem. A trip to an east coast ghetto city sure opens their eyes quickly.

Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Atlanta subway MARTA

M oving
A fricans
R apidly
T hrough
A tlanta

You weren't stupid you were ignorant. I am from Atlanta. White people don't ride Marta after dark.

In the late 80's I had to do a 2 wk class in ATL. We split up for lunch the first day and I'm talking to this young man from MT. He tells me all about getting delayed and ending up on the MARTA after 11:00. He almost starts shaking telling about the joggers knocking him down and taking his bag. Poor fella told me he had only seen one or two black people in his life, I tell him welcome to my world.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or a West Coast ghetto city.

Probably a Mid West ghetto city too.

Or a Southern Border ghetto city.

Seems to be a "theme" here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
My reaction would probably have been... " WoW! My black wife would really get a kick out of you!!"

Then take out my phone and just dial my voice mail... and talk into the phone... "honey, I'm down at "Blah Blah" store and there is a gal down here you just HAVE to meet....she threw my change on the floor for that loaf of bread you wanted me to pick up for you.. I think you'd enjoy a conversation with her..... Okay, I'll let her know you are heading down.... you can't miss her, heavy set, hair on top of her head, dyed like a half dozen colors of the rainbow... her name tag says her name is XXXXX....Good I'll let her know you are looking forward to meet her..... about 15 minutes? I'll let her know.... I know you're mad but be safe on the way down... Love you..."

picked up my change and left.... then called the store manager...not complaining, just telling him my experience at Register X with XXXXX.

You got scared by a dude with a man bun blowing vape smoke.....

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
You should have made a scene, raised holy hell with whatever was managing that store and have the groid fired.
I was at wally world a few weeks back and asked a light skinned nigris who was pretending to be stocking shelves where I might find whatever they had that resembled beef jerky. Bitch had a mask on and didn't answer so I asked again loudly she just pointed and said "down there"
I said "you ain't exactly overly friendly now are you" and walked off
In that situation I'd have said to her, "I guess that means you're gonna be missing out on sucking my cock after you get off work. Too bad for you."

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
You should have made a scene, raised holy hell with whatever was managing that store and have the groid fired.
I was at wally world a few weeks back and asked a light skinned nigris who was pretending to be stocking shelves where I might find whatever they had that resembled beef jerky. Bitch had a mask on and didn't answer so I asked again loudly she just pointed and said "down there"
I said "you ain't exactly overly friendly now are you" and walked off
In that situation I'd have said to her, "I guess that means you're gonna be missing out on sucking my cock after you get off work. Too bad for you."

Standard reply is "well fūck you very much ya ch!mp aze n i g g a" and walk off down the aisle.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire

That'll show her!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

That's the opinion that landed you in a subway car alone with a half dozen people who are hostile to your race.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Negroes have the animal "pack mentality". One Negro, by himself, may indeed act like Uncle Remus, and be your friend. But, when they get together in numbers, they all act the same.............like Negroes. Despite the flood of TV commercials that show Negroes buying new Toyotas, shopping at Lowes buying their wood to build a new deck with, and being the "smart one" in the insurance commercials, the reality is that they are not like that. Same way with every other TV ad showing a mixed race couple, they are in fact rare, not half the population.

The liberals who run the media in this country, and make no mistake about it......they do, are busting their azzes trying to make Negroes into normal folks, and propping them up into being the same as Whites, just a different skin color. Bullchit........they can do that all the want to, but the average Negro does not want to be like While folks, because they hate Whites. Mix a bunch of Negroes and Whites together, such as in the education system, and see if it helps bring the Negro up to the standards of the average White..............it does not, because the Negroes don't want to be, and even if they did, most are incapable of doing so.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I can't say what the black race is or is not capable of. They have been kept on the poverty plantation by our friends the liberals for so long now, who can tell? (Although, the fact that they've allowed themselves to be kept there does say something.)

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Negroes have the animal "pack mentality". One Negro, by himself, may indeed act like Uncle Remus, and be your friend. But, when they get together in numbers, they all act the same.............like Negroes. Despite the flood of TV commercials that show Negroes buying new Toyotas, shopping at Lowes buying their wood to build a new deck with, and being the "smart one" in the insurance commercials, the reality is that they are not like that. Same way with every other TV ad showing a mixed race couple, they are in fact rare, not half the population.

The liberals who run the media in this country, and make no mistake about it......they do, are busting their azzes trying to make Negroes into normal folks, and propping them up into being the same as Whites, just a different skin color. Bullchit........they can do that all the want to, but the average Negro does not want to be like While folks, because they hate Whites. Mix a bunch of Negroes and Whites together, such as in the education system, and see if it helps bring the Negro up to the standards of the average White..............it does not, because the Negroes don't want to be, and even if they did, most are incapable of doing so.

We don't have many knee grows here, the pack mentality for which you refer exists in the Native population. I have told people many times to look out if your going over there, only to have them disregard my warnings. One of my friends went to where I said not too, the res, he was robbed and left out on the plains and just about lost his life doing so.

We don't have a large population here, but I can assure you per capita in some of the more remote area's, it is extremely dangerous and they hate whites, but without any bs, they hate other Natives worse.
Last time I was back home, I saw horrific violence in a town of about 1500 people with 2 people being murdered in 3 months.
Several guys 300lbs on the hoof can do alot of damage in a short amount of time.

Our knee grows are fresh off the boat, clearly they have a pack mentality about them too, you can see it coming.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10Glocks, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 56 invisible), 1,968 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,187
Posts18,465,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.