-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
There is no such thing as bad antics,,as long as nobody gits an eye poked out.its all good clean fun.. Talking,eating and shooting is always fun..if I check in at Larrys he would know about meeting at club.,,the one out by wastewater plant? If that is true and I am Invited I would love to go..Now how do I put my NRA boneofides and location under my name??? just point me in the right direction.. Thanks

NRA life & RSO Plays with old trucks and tractors
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I look forward to meeting you.
I lways followed someone who knew where they were going and can find my way there but can’t give directions.
It North of Coopersville.
We used to meet n eat at Nee Beginnings restaurant. I think this last year’s was meet at the club

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
445 guy
Are you the one larry talked to me about! I was in there tonight.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Dont believe a thing larry says but ya was probly me .. Like i told larry the town del shannon made famous was the give a way.,.I do enjoy talking guns.As a young boy Spent time shooting at anything that moved or was shiny at the local dumps,,best was on linden drive south of 45 within range of my schwinn What would happen today if a 12yr old was pedaling down the road with a mossberg 42 22 bolt action slung over his back and two boxs of ammo in his pocket..Big changes in 55 years. I used to go to a website called greybeards but got away for some reason. I think some of its posters came to this site,.I will be here for a while...Havent been hunting for the last few years.mostly due to health issues ,, foot fell off Had to learn how to hop a lot,..Dont shoot run and gun anymore .still shoot at club (WWSC) off bench. Are you guys members at Larrys club??Would I have to be a Member to shoot there??

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m a member, but the other guys here are not. You can shoot there as long as a member is present.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
445guy
I can’t send you a pm because you don’t have enough post? Just answer at post with (tag) and you should be go to go. Or type something else on this.
Denny

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
OK

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Can you send me a pm?

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
seems i dont have the right # of posts to post?? I,m not the best on a comp. learned on cnc grinders in the 90s a lot of that dont work on social media..clicced on little envolop by my name upper right hand of page. told me I was not at the right level to do that..whens next time at Larrys.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It might be somewhere around 20-25 posts before you can send PM’s.
So 445 guy welcome aboard and get busy looking around and make some comments.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If the day you have this is not taken by my lovely bride count me in! For them that have never been some of the guys jabbing back and forth is cutthroat and mean but all in good fun! The unwritten rule is your off limits till you throw the first jab then your just fresh meat! Some bring cool guns and more ammo then they can shoot and almost force you to shoot it! Got a cool one to bring! Sent a Ruger SS Blackhawk 45 colt to Bowen and had him do his Perfect Bisley package added a set of Bighorn sheep grips and then sent the thing to Grouse to be engraved.

just for Fun
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
i wana go just to see that Bowen .,.,.,he does some fine stuf!.,.,Do the Bighorn sheep grips give it a warm and furry feeling??? will be there.,.,.how do you do lunch...or just breakfast???

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If I make it you can hold, fondle and shoot it but it go home with me. In the past we ate breakfast at nice dinner and then did burgers and potluck for lunch with COVID it up to Denny.

just for Fun
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I’m glad Clint , haven’t seen you in two possibly three years. How about Grasshopper?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I think that makes 10.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whelenman
I think that makes 10.

We have room for 20 to 25.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Will let Grasshopper know! It’s always fun to call and talk with him.

just for Fun
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Talked with Grasshopper he said it sounds Fun!

just for Fun
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Grasshopper makes 11.

Last edited by Whelenman; 01/20/21.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by clintsfolly
If the day you have this is not taken by my lovely bride count me in! For them that have never been some of the guys jabbing back and forth is cutthroat and mean but all in good fun! The unwritten rule is your off limits till you throw the first jab then your just fresh meat! Some bring cool guns and more ammo then they can shoot and almost force you to shoot it! Got a cool one to bring! Sent a Ruger SS Blackhawk 45 colt to Bowen and had him do his Perfect Bisley package added a set of Bighorn sheep grips and then sent the thing to Grouse to be engraved.

You ain't gonna have to force me to much to shoot that........ wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (222ND, 10Glocks, 1_deuce, 1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 72 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,958
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.