the move escalated in haste when obama was elected

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
You guys seem to be pretending that the country isn't already destroyed. I suggest you stop pretending.

When are you hard chargers starting your civil war you were you were promising? Don't wait on fireball, he is busy pruning roses, jag won't be any good he is drunk. Fat squeeze is waiting on the landslide.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse
the move escalated in haste when obama was elected

Is it just me.... or do you contribute practically nothing of substance here?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
an honor to be called out by a douche

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
You WILL come to love the Dear Leader, Cho Xiden. The Ministry of Truth will open your eyes.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by callnum
You guys seem to be pretending that the country isn't already destroyed. I suggest you stop pretending.

When are you hard chargers starting your civil war you were you were promising? Don't wait on fireball, he is busy pruning roses, jag won't be any good he is drunk. Fat squeeze is waiting on the landslide.

WTF? Hard charger? Civil war? Promises? You're too full of schit for me.

I don't advocate a civil war, and never have. I have made no promises to anyone here besides in the classifieds. The only hard charging I do is calling out hypocritical pricks and morons who never learned how to reason or perceive reality.

How's that mirror? It's definitely shown you for the loser you truly are, I imagine.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Keep the faith men.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
This latest election corruption will most likely seal the fate of America.

The democrats and RINOs will finally destroy our nation.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sse

Miss Lynn enjoyed it also..... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by callnum

WTF? Hard charger? Civil war? Promises? You're too full of schit for me.

I don't advocate a civil war, and never have. I have made no promises to anyone here besides in the classifieds. The only hard charging I do is calling out hypocritical pricks and morons who never learned how to reason or perceive reality.

How's that mirror? It's definitely shown you for the loser you truly are, I imagine.

Well there was this--for starters:

Show some sack, boys, and buck up! It's time to put on the Big Boy pants and act like men!

Trump will remain in office, or there will be Hell to pay, and many of us will be collecting the tab.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deltakid
I think you are wrong about the elections - we will never see another one. The Demons will use their Dominion machines and Smartmatic software to just tally the votes they tell us. They will know who we want to represent us.

You mean like California does already ?? We have no way of knowing if nancy piglosi ever stood an honest and fair election. Like many California representatives. We only know what the California DNC tells us.

This is the last man in America who can save the Republic. I'll bet he has a target on his back as big as all out doors. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Thomas

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Originally Posted by JeffP
china joe gonna start day 1 with EOs

I’m sure the orders are prepared and signed already.

And so are the lawsuits. Dems proved that EO’s could be tied up for years in the courts.

It is one thing when a Republican president's EOs are challenged; it is quite another if and when a Democrat's EOs land in court. With the judges we appear to have in this country, I expect Biden's EOs will sail right through.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the liberals and RINOs have been working non stop to destroy America ever since Clinton was elected. It will accelerate now. Exponentially.

Sam......

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the liberals and RINOs have been working non stop to destroy America ever since Clinton was elected. It will accelerate now. Exponentially.

Clinton ??? How about since Kennedy was assassinated !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by gulo
Your country is already destroyed. It's not politicians that have done it.

It's the same-ol' same-ol' trajectory of rise and fall that has done it. The rules that never change. Energy equations. Overpopulation. Combinations of the two.

The good news is, it was inevitable and should feel familiar if you are a student of history. Kinda cosy in this regard.

The bad news is, you can't vote your way out of it. There is no way out of it. It makes no difference how you vote, now.

Larger forces are running the show now. Trump for instance in four years is a tiny, smelly, quasi-illiterate and strangely orange flash in a huge pan that is on the verge of forgetting him already, but covid? In less than a single year a virus has accelerated the decline by at least a decade.

Well gulo,

As Americans we like to think we are a little different in that regard...

Yes, we've all noticed how different you like to think you are. As did the Romans, the Mayans, the USSR.

But they weren't, and we aren't and you ain't.

All of them were in denial too, by the way. So you're even the same in that regard. As are most of the rest of us.

Last edited by gulo; 01/06/21.

From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information.
� Edward Abbey

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The Canadian anti gun doooshbags are certainly emboldened today. Still praising your Canadian gun registry dummy? IS your PM still wearing black face?

Your country is already destroyed. It's not politicians that have done it.

It's the same-ol' same-ol' trajectory of rise and fall that has done it. The rules that never change. Energy equations. Overpopulation. Combinations of the two.

The good news is, it was inevitable and should feel familiar if you are a student of history. Kinda cosy in this regard.

The bad news is, you can't vote your way out of it. There is no way out of it. It makes no difference how you vote, now.

Larger forces are running the show now. Trump for instance in four years is a tiny, smelly, quasi-illiterate and strangely orange flash in a huge pan that is on the verge of forgetting him already, but covid? In less than a single year a virus has accelerated the decline by at least a decade.

Well gulo,

As Americans we like to think we are a little different in that regard...

Yes, we've all noticed how different you like to think you are. As did the Romans, the Mayans, the USSR.

But they weren't, and we aren't and you ain't.

All of them were in denial too, by the way. So you're even the same in that regard. As are most of the rest of us.

Last edited by ribka; 01/06/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
the Republic is gone... it will NEVER be as we knew it again... there are just too many people who VOTE FOR A LIVING vs the others who WORK FOR A LIVING...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse

Miss Lynn enjoyed it also..... wink

so ya got that going for ya

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Bump

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
633 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,845 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.