Print Thread
Hop To
M
Mach3 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
F-ing traitor. She did not object. Blaming Trump for the violence today.

For all you saying Lin Wood is crazy, he's been nothing but spot on.

Last edited by Mach3; 01/06/21.
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
She is big time RINO. Paul Ryan with a blonde wig. Screwed over the tax payers and should have been prosecuted

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...inst-u-s-senator-dismissed-idUSKBN23O2MZ

Loeffler and her husband Jeff Sprecher, chairman of the company that owns the New York Stock Exchange, sold millions of dollars worth of stock from late January through mid-February, including transactions in shares later affected by the global pandemic.

Last edited by ribka; 01/06/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Stock market is do well, looks like they panicked!

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
She's a joke, I had to hold my nose while I voted for her.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
CEE UUUUU EN TEEE

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by killerv

Me too. Just another in a long, never ending line of carpet baggers.

Even so, up against Raphael Warlock, it was a no brainer.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mach3

Look at who her husband is. She has a lot to loose from chaos and instability. Is anyone gullible enough to believe she is going to represent values and interest of common working people?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mach3

Except when he cost the Republicans their majority in the Senate, by telling Republicans in Georgia not to vote in the runoff....

He needs to be held responsible for that, and Trump for not reigning his dumb ass in.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1.) Loeffler was a horrible choice to replace Johnny Iskason.

Kemp and the GOP thought they need a woman in office to get the female vote. they are stupid. Conservative women vote for candidates they like, not just for women. Liberal women vote for other liberal women just because they are all on same looney train.

2.) As a Freshman Senator, she has no power and takes her marching orders form the top. You can be pissed at Mitch is you want, but this thing is not getting over turned or sent to the states, right or wrong. Biden will get sworn in and the Right will now be as miserable as the Left was in 2017. Power shifts regularly. Only exception was the FDR-Truman 20 years, and that took the Great Depression and WW II to make that happen.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I did the same as you. Once Collins was defeated, Buckhead Barbi was the lesser of the evils available for election.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by hatari

Kemp and the GOP thought they need a woman in office to get the female vote. they are stupid. Conservative women vote for candidates they like, not just for women. Liberal women vote for other liberal women just because they are all on same looney train.

2.) As a Freshman Senator, she has no power and takes her marching orders form the top. You can be pissed at Mitch is you want, but this thing is not getting over turned or sent to the states, right or wrong. Biden will get sworn in and the Right will now be as miserable as the Left was in 2017. Power shifts regularly. Only exception was the FDR-Truman 20 years, and that took the Great Depression and WW II to make that happen.

You don't think she bought that senate seat? Don't think she isn't gonna hook Kemp up with a lucrative job after he gets ousted?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Sad thing is, this was my wifes first election voting, she was all excited, etc, proud....

she's like whats the dang point now?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

OH for Pete’s Sake not this schit again.

Where have you been, really, where have you been.

Kemp just rigged the Presidential election in GA and the Senate runoff election and you talk about the “Need” to capture a certain demographic to WIN.

If Kemp, McConnell wanted her elected she would have been Selected.

Wake up!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka
She is big time RINO. Paul Ryan with a blonde wig. Screwed over the tax payers and should have been prosecuted

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...inst-u-s-senator-dismissed-idUSKBN23O2MZ

Loeffler and her husband Jeff Sprecher, chairman of the company that owns the New York Stock Exchange, sold millions of dollars worth of stock from late January through mid-February, including transactions in shares later affected by the global pandemic.

So did one of my Senators from Oklahoma (since 1994) 86-year old Jim Inhofe. I wrote him a scaithing email about his failure to support Trump in this election fraud fight. He was an insider and sold off his stock portfolio before the Covid 19 China flu black swan.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I think its hilarious. All the senators backed out except for PA because of the riots outside and they didn't even bother to debate. Seems the riots had the opposite affect. What it really comes down to is that the senators were willing to debate and delay when it was going to happen at a reasonable hour. They didn't want to be up all night debating something that was just for show and would have no effect on the outcome.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
Loeffler and her husband Jeff Sprecher

Oh, Jews are involved? Huge shock!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You don't think she bought that senate seat? Don't think she isn't gonna hook Kemp up with a lucrative job after he gets ousted?

I actually think Kemp along with Iskason colluded on the sale of the Senate seat.. Same kinda of schit Governor Rod Blagojevich of Ohio tried to pull with the Obama seat with Jackson Jr. Would highly suspect Obama was in on that as well.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Agree, but I think the power is never going to shift back. The Republic is doomed, without honest elections, and I don't see that happening except in some local, and perhaps state elections. As long as a a half-dozen states, and a few hundred or thousand people are able to skew our elections to defeat the will of 80 million people, there will never be another honest national election for president or the congressional majorities.

And there goes the courts that aren't there already.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

456 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 48 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,022 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,721
Posts18,457,249
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.