Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Republicans didn't just allow the election theft. They participated in it.

They have obligations to meet.....debts to pay.

Look at the last spending bill......they could have fixed every bridge in the US with the money the special interests are spending over seas.

There are 300 some odd million of us....being bled slowly....soon to be faster....by a handful of suits and business men.

Crazy.....

I am MAGA.
GB1

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
At least spell her name correctly in her honor.

Ashli Babbitt

Another to remember, LaVoy Finicum.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by local_dirt

They refused to SEE or RECOGNIZE the evidence, you dumb fugk.

There is no evidence you silly old man, take off your tinfoil hat.

Just because 50-75 dummies here say so doesn't make it so, we are a land of court and laws.

Bidens laptop-everybody here was so excited........send money GOP

Powell- everybody here was so excited.........send money GOP

Wood-everybody here was so excited...........send money GOP

KRAKEN the end all- everybody here was so excited..........send money GOP

You have eaten a turd sandwich from Trumpy and probably sent money and are really pissed.

Get outside today and get some fresh air, and don't worry your subsidized section 8 housing program is not going to change.

The best part of the story between me and you is STILL l'm me.. and you're still just some little fugkin useless pos broke-ass little turd. I'm 66 and I'd fugking eat you.

Think I'll take a 3 month trip to Europe when all this China flu magically blows over. I'll piss off the Rialto Bridge in your honor.

And btw- I'm not sorry for one single dinero I sent Trump. I'd send more if I thought it'd do any good. I chose to have balls and put my money where my mouth is. It was low-life useless freebee sucking chkunts like you who helped destroy the country. Not me.

Now go crawl in a ditch and shoot your pathetic pos ass in the head. Or come around here and let me put your ass in your mouth.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
here is No Excuse for the Republicans ALLOWING the Election to be Stolen

And there it is........................the real nut of the entire issue.

It was allowed because the politicians wanted it to happen; listening to them yesterday did nothing but convince me that they are all crooks, cowards, liars, & cheats that care less than nothing about We, The People.

McConnell's speech after they re-convened was one of the most disgusting that I have ever heard; for whatever good, if any, he's ever done, it was all washed away with that one short speech,

He needs to go .............................NOW.

Along with almost all the rest.

They just want to preserve "the institution" for the sake of the institution & themselves, not forthe sake of it doing what it was intended to do.

Piss on all of them.

MM

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Looked at without passion and pragmatically, looked at from a standpoint of facts alone, Donald Trump is the largest failure in US Presidential History. Why? Because he is the president that was in office and surrendered control to the communists and allowed the republic to be destroyed and did NOTHING at all to strike back for 4 years.. Sure he addressed many symptoms of the problem, but not one time was even the smallest effort ever made by him to attack the actual problem. The "swamp" is more powerful now than at any time in US History and that is because they were allowed to get that way, and Trump was the one that could have stopped them if he's been willing to use the lawful tools available to him, but he was too sold out or too afraid to do so.

So I have been a Trump Supporter for the most part, but also I value truth far more then I value any fan-club, and the truth is Trump conceded to a fraudulent communist appointment of officials at every level, including his own and sold out the USA. That means you and I. He is still a multi-billionaire so Trump "fans", don't worry...... he'll be just fine.

It's you and I that will suffer for his lack of action. Not only did he not attack the enemies of our constitution as his oath of office required him to do, but the truth is he allows them to say protected at all times. Obama care was never repealed, Obama's history and his place of birth was never addressed to prove he was illegitimate (which would have made every single thing he ever put a pen to null and void instantly) He DID re-sigh the treasonous "patriot act" just as all other traitors have before him. He never used any force at all to arrest a single one of the swamp creatures even when mountains of evidence was shown. All he did was whine about those things. But he gave us all over to the communists. Perhaps that was always the plan and the whole thing is a "scripted play" on the sage of the world's history.

So now we have the last 3 options. And "we" means even single one American individually. Me instead of We.

As we have seen voting is NOT one of them!

#1 is Surrender to communists and "do as you are told slave". If you personally do nothing against it then quit complaining about it. Accept your slavery.

#2 is total tax revolt and boycott. That gives citizens power to gut the system that use those monies to force them into a salve state. But it can't be done without the willingness and ability to kill those that try to force you all to pay. Cowards cannot be free.

#3 is Outright war. This one is by far the most effective in the short run, but in a godless nation it is also by far the most dangerous because we will probably not end up with something better, but only different dictators. God is the author of Liberty and because the USA has turned it's back on God, I don't believe God is going to come to the rescue. Real liberty without God is not possible. Christians who pay for evil, pay for murder of millions of babies, pay for the Satanic communists to go forward in their evil plans can't come to God and expect him to bless them because of what they say with their lips but their hearts (actions) are far from Him.

Like Jeremiah, the will of God may be that the people of the USA go into captivity as punishment. God's patience is long but not endless. Christians saying "someone needs to do something" is a sigh they themselves want to simply go along and stay out of sight. Someone is YOU! It's ME And if it's not, then it's no one.

Asking government to fix government is like asking cancer to make you healthier. That's the very reason the 2nd Amendment was written. Our founders knew that fact.

God said:

If MY people who are called by MY name (Christ i.e. Christians)

will humble themselves, (that means being willing to say "I HAVE SINNED! I knew to do right and did it not". I WAS WRONG!)

and pray and seek My face (that means being willing to get in front of the Holy God and acknowledge Him as God and do as He commands, and stop doing what He says not to do, like going along to get along with Satanic agendas and mass murder of babies, and mass theft and corruption)

and turn from THEIR wicked ways (that means to admit YOUR selfish cowardice and laziness, that godless social norms are wicked and we must admit that as the truth because God said so.)

THEN (note this is in a chronological order. "Then" means AFTER the other thing above are done)

will I (God Himself)

hear from Heaven and forgive their (that means YOU)

sins and heal Their (that means you)

Land. (in this particular case that means the USA)

Why did I write this?

Because #1. It's true. Truth is very often unpopular and many times unsafe, but it's ALWAYS true!

#2. It is to be used in our judgement for all the hear and read it, because "those that sin in knowledge are beaten with many stripes."

I hope to be absolutely wrong, but I think I am only "pounding nails in the coffin lid" here because I don't think my letter will mater to one person in 1/2 million. Please let me be wrong about that.

There were a LOT of Christians who did noting in Nazi Germany and in Russia and the Ukraine in the days before the October Revolution. There were a notable number of Christians in Japan in the 30 and 40s too. There were many in Uganda in the 60s. God didn't save those countries. Did He not love those that loved Him? Or did they love Him only as far as they didn't have to do anything and be confrontational? I bet you know the answers to those questions. Please also note: there was no "rapture" for them either.

Jeremiah was speaking to God's chosen as affirmed by God Himself! And yet God let them be punished to a point of cannibalism and slavery. Do you think God loves you more then them? Is your comfort zone somehow sacred to God?

Trump didn't save the Republic and in fact didn't actually even ever try. It's up to every single person individually and if individuals don't -------then they don't.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by szihn
Looked at without passion and pragmatically, looked at from a standpoint of facts alone, Donald Trump is the largest failure in US Presidential History. Why? Because he is the president that was in office and surrendered control to the communists and allowed the republic to be destroyed and did NOTHING at all to strike back for 4 years.. Sure he addressed many symptoms of the problem, but not one time was even the smallest effort ever made by him to attack the actual problem. The "swamp" is more powerful now than at any time in US History and that is because they were allowed to get that way, and Trump was the one that could have stopped them if he's been willing to use the lawful tools available to him, but he was too sold out or too afraid to do so.

So I have been a Trump Supporter for the most part, but also I value truth far more then I value any fan-club, and the truth is Trump conceded to a fraudulent communist appointment of officials at every level, including his own and sold out the USA. That means you and I. He is still a multi-billionaire so Trump "fans", don't worry...... he'll be just fine.

It's you and I that will suffer for his lack of action. Not only did he not attack the enemies of our constitution as his oath of office required him to do, but the truth is he allows them to say protected at all times. Obama care was never repealed, Obama's history and his place of birth was never addressed to prove he was illegitimate (which would have made every single thing he ever put a pen to null and void instantly) He DID re-sigh the treasonous "patriot act" just as all other traitors have before him. He never used any force at all to arrest a single one of the swamp creatures even when mountains of evidence was shown. All he did was whine about those things. But he gave us all over to the communists. Perhaps that was always the plan and the whole thing is a "scripted play" on the sage of the world's history.

So now we have the last 3 options. And "we" means even single one American individually. Me instead of We.

As we have seen voting is NOT one of them!

#1 is Surrender to communists and "do as you are told slave". If you personally do nothing against it then quit complaining about it. Accept your slavery.

#2 is total tax revolt and boycott. That gives citizens power to gut the system that use those monies to force them into a salve state. But it can't be done without the willingness and ability to kill those that try to force you all to pay. Cowards cannot be free.

#3 is Outright war. This one is by far the most effective in the short run, but in a godless nation it is also by far the most dangerous because we will probably not end up with something better, but only different dictators. God is the author of Liberty and because the USA has turned it's back on God, I don't believe God is going to come to the rescue. Real liberty without God is not possible. Christians who pay for evil, pay for murder of millions of babies, pay for the Satanic communists to go forward in their evil plans can't come to God and expect him to bless them because of what they say with their lips but their hearts (actions) are far from Him.

Like Jeremiah, the will of God may be that the people of the USA go into captivity as punishment. God's patience is long but not endless. Christians saying "someone needs to do something" is a sigh they themselves want to simply go along and stay out of sight. Someone is YOU! It's ME And if it's not, then it's no one.

Asking government to fix government is like asking cancer to make you healthier. That's the very reason the 2nd Amendment was written. Our founders knew that fact.

God said:

If MY people who are called by MY name (Christ i.e. Christians)

will humble themselves, (that means being willing to say "I HAVE SINNED! I knew to do right and did it not". I WAS WRONG!)

and pray and seek My face (that means being willing to get in front of the Holy God and acknowledge Him as God and do as He commands, and stop doing what He says not to do, like going along to get along with Satanic agendas and mass murder of babies, and mass theft and corruption)

and turn from THEIR wicked ways (that means to admit YOUR selfish cowardice and laziness, that godless social norms are wicked and we must admit that as the truth because God said so.)

THEN (note this is in a chronological order. "Then" means AFTER the other thing above are done)

will I (God Himself)

hear from Heaven and forgive their (that means YOU)

sins and heal Their (that means you)

Land. (in this particular case that means the USA)

Why did I write this?

Because #1. It's true. Truth is very often unpopular and many times unsafe, but it's ALWAYS true!

#2. It is to be used in our judgement for all the hear and read it, because "those that sin in knowledge are beaten with many stripes."

I hope to be absolutely wrong, but I think I am only "pounding nails in the coffin lid" here because I don't think my letter will mater to one person in 1/2 million. Please let me be wrong about that.

There were a LOT of Christians who did noting in Nazi Germany and in Russia and the Ukraine in the days before the October Revolution. There were a notable number of Christians in Japan in the 30 and 40s too. There were many in Uganda in the 60s. God didn't save those countries. Did He not love those that loved Him? Or did they love Him only as far as they didn't have to do anything and be confrontational? I bet you know the answers to those questions. Please also note: there was no "rapture" for them either.

Jeremiah was speaking to God's chosen as affirmed by God Himself! And yet God let them be punished to a point of cannibalism and slavery. Do you think God loves you more then them? Is your comfort zone somehow sacred to God?

Trump didn't save the Republic and in fact didn't actually even ever try. It's up to every single person individually and if individuals don't -------then they don't.

I 100% agree with this, (other than the bible thumping).
During the 2016 campaign there were a lot of people that said Trump was a plant. It sure looks like it now.

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

There was not theft goofball, there were just a lot of people not interested in four more years of the same so they made an alternate choice.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Northman
60 + court cases by the Trump campaign. ALL thrown out, because they didn't show a iota of evidence. None. Zero. Nada.
They like to talk though OUTSIDE the courthouse to the Press.. but in front of the the Judge... aaaah Nooooooh we dont have any evidence.
Results: Laughed out of court, by Trump appointed judges... again and again and again and again.
Its a miracle some lawyers haven't been disbarred for the BS they are taking in front of the Judges.

The States in contention... have recounted MULTIPLE times. NOTHING have been found that could sway the election.
NADA....

Speaking to a God damn toddler is more productive, then trying to reason with a Trump infected right-winger.

Meanwhile, Republicans in Senate and Congress, spend every single year making it more difficult, more convoluted, more backwards to vote... THEN they complain about it when they loose.

Its very [bleep] simple to make sure each American gets ONE vote and make sure the RIGHT persons are voting. STUPID SIMPLE..
But why why why why do Republicans do their hardest to make it more difficult?

This should be Republicans NUMBER ONE goal the next 4 years, making sure its nigh impossible to vote incorrectly or having the wrong person vote. Or being afraid a machine is going to turn a vote.

Eat my dick you f u c king disgrace.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
At least spell her name correctly in her honor.

Ashli Babbitt

Another to remember, LaVoy Finicum.
I think keeping her name in front is more important than exact spelling. I've seen it spelled several ways.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe tax revolt is the best way. Defund the fawken government by not paying taxes on a damn thing.
Maybe it's time to start running moonshine and working on a cash-only or barter basis.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Why do what we call RINOs act the way they do?

Because they've benefited from Dominion in the past, in a primary or general.

And they know Dominion can change their future.

So the do what they're told.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (222ND, 2003and2013, 10Glocks, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,318 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,159
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.