Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by ninx2
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Sorry, but if all your posting is in the Classifieds I will not sell to you. This will not become a profiteering opportunity.

Wow. That is just wrong. Just because someone buys and sells firearms and firearm related products for their personal use doesn't mean they are trying to profiteer from anything. I load for myself and only myself and I shoot a lot. Is that hard to understand?

No big deal though. Just another block for me and you should do the same

No the Fk it isn't , sitting all day every day sucking up everything that resembles a deal is bullshot , I tried for months to find a 22lr for my friends young son . Good price and the same bunch grabs it and resells it -- 24hr middle man -- this place isn't a business FYI .

To the OP great prices on the powder and very nice gesture.

To ol_mike
I mainly just read the comments in the other sections and soak up what others are saying and do my posting in the classifieds. I buy for me (no reselling) and sell when i feel like it.

But I’ll tell you what if you’re anywhere near me I’d sell you a box of 22s (pre crazy prices) that I’ve got in my safe that I bought few years ago when my girls were younger and they liked to plink. Not going to ship ammo cause that’s a headache I don’t need. But happy to meet if you’re near DFW.

With all the crazy crap going on in the world folks like us don’t need to be the ones bickering amongst ourselves. Have a good day.

Good is not good when better is expected. ~ Thomas Fuller
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
pm sent on the H4350 & 4895

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Great gesture, just wished I was a lot closer. I would’ve snatched the varget in a heartbeat!

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sorry, but if all your posting is in the Classifieds I will not sell to you. This will not become a profiteering opportunity.

Wow. That is just wrong. Just because someone buys and sells firearms and firearm related products for their personal use doesn't mean they are trying to profiteer from anything. I load for myself and only myself and I shoot a lot. Is that hard to understand?

No the Fk it isn't , sitting all day every day sucking up everything that resembles a deal is bullshot , I tried for months to find a 22lr for my friends young son . Good price and the same bunch grabs it and resells it -- 24hr middle man -- this place isn't a business FYI .

I narrow my stock of 22LR down but I got a few cases of CCI Mini Mags 40gr round nose I dont use and ill sell you some for your friend

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’ll send that kid 500 for free. PM me the address.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Okay, gentlemen...I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep things updated here. All hell broke loose soon after posting this stuff and it has been more chaotic than I expected all day long...in part because of errors on my part.

I will start a new thread when things settle down a bit here, so stay tuned. More to come, but that's it for the powders.

All the powder is gone or spoken for except the two 8-pounders of International Clays.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
How far north are ya? Any where near the Red?
Gary

The only thing "Normal" is the setting on your dryer.
Don't let the number of my posts lull you into thinking I'm "New" at this.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I’ll send that kid 500 for free. PM me the address.

Great offer SB

CK
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by genewilson
How far north are ya? Any where near the Red?
Gary

Southeast Wise Co.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by EQFD193
I don't need any, but it is nice to see reloading components being offered at fair prices given the current market conditions.

THIS !!!!!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sorry folks I didn't make myself clear in my post , I was talking about a 22 rifle .

I chipped in and helped him get a new Savage 22 rimfire - gave him a scope I had laying around .

Thank you - to the folks offering 22lr ammo especially Sandcritters offer for free .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry folks I didn't make myself clear in my post , I was talking about a 22 rifle .

I chipped in and helped him get a new Savage 22 rimfire - gave him a scope I had laying around .

Thank you - to the folks offering 22lr ammo especially Sandcritters offer for free .

Thanks for being honest and not just taking some free ammo. 👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

There are some really good people here on the fire. Sandbilly is one of them.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,264 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.