Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#15623706 01/07/21
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Tried to call and finally got a rep (6 minutes) who was gonna transfer me to Service who had a 19 minutes expected wait time.

Busy folks and Ole Joe is good for business,,,evidently.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I used their Chat feature earlier today and got helped in about 20 minutes total. Type up your question beforehand and be ready to paste it as soon as the assistant starts the chat.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last order arrived just when they said it would.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Never had to contact customer service - ordering from Midway has been easy and quick.

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
I used their Chat feature earlier today and got helped in about 20 minutes total. Type up your question beforehand and be ready to paste it as soon as the assistant starts the chat.

Yep, that’s what I’ll do tomorrow morning.
Thanks Cheyenne.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by mnmarlin
Never had to contact customer service - ordering from Midway has been easy and quick.

The website was much slower than usual today for me but I did try it around 4pm, prime time, I reckon.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In almost 30 years I can't recall having a problem with Midway USA. Now I'm only wondering how long it will be before the commies shut down the online sales of things like reloading components. "OMG! We can't allow you to have deadly bullets shipped to your door!".

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 22250rem
In almost 30 years I can't recall having a problem with Midway USA. Now I'm only wondering how long it will be before the commies shut down the online sales of things like reloading components. "OMG! We can't allow you to have deadly bullets shipped to your door!".

[quote=22250rem]

I think the democrats would see it as a wonderful opportunity to get a butt load of tax money for anything shooting related.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Got wrong item shipped via ultra slow shipping.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by SheriffJoe

Got wrong item shipped via ultra slow shipping.

My last order was free shipping and got it in 4 days.

Like a lottery, ain’t it?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I've had some S&W magazines on backorder from them for quite a while. Wondering if they will ever fill the order, or cancel and up the price when stock comes in.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
I've had some S&W magazines on backorder from them for quite a while. Wondering if they will ever fill the order, or cancel and up the price when stock comes in.

Had bullets on back order for a good while, but they finally came in

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Midway is a very well run company. Larry good people.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Midway is a very well run company. Larry good people.

Agreed.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have had but one bad experience with them and that involved a return. I have never been disappointed with their shipping, but I never buy backordered items.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Always been happy with Midway.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

When I read this headline , I ordered some more Scenar bullets while I still could. I was on "Notify" when 6.5 PRC brass was available. Got a notification when I didn't have my phone with me, and tried to order some brass about an hour after the Notify came in, already sold out. No fault of them, just everyone thinking the same thing. Haven't found any brass since I bought this first rifle in 6.5 PRC, no dies to be found anywhere last time I checked anyway. Got other stuff to play with till than.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I ordered some bullets, dies and a bench mounted priming tool just before Christmas, when the box got here, one of the boxes with Midway USA printed on it, it was ripped open and the bullets and dies were gone and the box tapped over. I called customer service and they said it happens all the time, they sent me my bullets and dies free of charge and I got them in a few days in an unmarked box. My orders since all come in a standard usps box with no issue.

Sounds like UPS and USPS is looking for the boxes with Midway on it and opening it and stealing the contents, are you guys getting Midway marked boxes or unmarked boxes now?

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

When I read this headline , I ordered some more Scenar bullets while I still could. I was on "Notify" when 6.5 PRC brass was available. Got a notification when I didn't have my phone with me, and tried to order some brass about an hour after the Notify came in, already sold out. No fault of them, just everyone thinking the same thing. Haven't found any brass since I bought this first rifle in 6.5 PRC, no dies to be found anywhere last time I checked anyway. Got other stuff to play with till than.

Try to find a Lee .22 or 30 caliber bullet mold anywhere. There are plenty on Ebay....for $150.00 and up.....way up....a pop.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I like them but have had a few issues, poor packing, 22 bricks busted in box and cartrigdes actually coming out of edges of the actually packing box, midway wanted me to count open bricks to see how many fell out of box. Ordered 20 cases of norma 257wby brass, sent 19. Told me they weight their brass, don't count it....it was only 20 pieces? how lazy is that.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
824 members (06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 77 invisible), 3,250 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,713
Posts18,400,305
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.