Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Best run Company I deal with when buying on the internet.

Had a couple small issues over the years which were immediately "made right" in a customer-friendly fashion.

No complaints.

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
--- Will Rogers
BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I love Midway and placed around 15-20 orders with them just this past year alone. I have never had one issue with them in the past 25 years.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by lapua6547
Midway is a very well run company. Larry good people.

Same thoughts here....

I of course use the $49 free ship days

Have another order on the way early next week

Prompt shipping & fair prices

for example....in stock

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1015161542

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by passport
I ordered some bullets, dies and a bench mounted priming tool just before Christmas, when the box got here, one of the boxes with Midway USA printed on it, it was ripped open and the bullets and dies were gone and the box tapped over. I called customer service and they said it happens all the time, they sent me my bullets and dies free of charge and I got them in a few days in an unmarked box. My orders since all come in a standard usps box with no issue.

Sounds like UPS and USPS is looking for the boxes with Midway on it and opening it and stealing the contents, are you guys getting Midway marked boxes or unmarked boxes now?

It happened to me as well.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Had good service from Midway through the years and continue to use them. Not had significant problems with shipping even this past year. Like the Notify option too. Sometimes advertised sale items are out of stock but that could be me slow on the order button.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've had my fill of Midway. My current order is the last straw.

Placed an order last week on Monday, they said it shipped on Tuesday, but that really just means that it's ready for pickup.

So they send it UPS, which I am paying for, who eventually passes it off to USPS....................so the delivery date scheduled is this Thursday.

So 11 days from order, 10 days from ship date.

I've never really liked Midway, but they have a lot of stuff, I like them less now & will only buy a super great deal product or something that I absolutely cannot get anywhere else from now on.

And they are still soliciting for the corrupt NRA.....................

MM

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Some people just can't be satisfied.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I’ve always ordered from them. Only one issue ever. I received a rail that was packaged in a plastic bag that someone wanted to treat like a football. They sent me a new one.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Placed an order last week on Monday, they said it shipped on Tuesday, but that really just means that it's ready for pickup.

So they send it UPS, which I am paying for, who eventually passes it off to USPS....................so the delivery date scheduled is this Thursday.

I've never really liked Midway, but they have a lot of stuff, I like them less now & will only buy a super great deal product or something that I absolutely cannot get anywhere else from now on.

MM

This delay is all related to the chicom flu. Sleep Joe is to whom you should be throwing your darts.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Midway is in the process of building more facilities west on I-70 from where they are now. Some of the county officials weren't in favor of it, they must be communist, but it's happening anyway. Good for him.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't like the fact that they break rimfire ammo down into individual boxes, so when you order 10 boxes, 500 rounds, instead of getting a carton from the same production lot you get 10 individual boxes of 50 rounds that can and usually do come from multiple production lots. When I asked Larry why they did that I got some sort of BS answer about how it was easier to handle an inventory of individual boxes than it was to handle cartons.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Phuqqing white people problems.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Last order from Midway was slow to arrive probably due to cov19 crap, but 99% of time Midway ships quick and always arrives.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

MM

They got your order ready to go in 1 day. This is in a day where primer and powder and bullet manufacturers cant even keep with with supply. Many things are just completely out of stock etc. Midway had your stuff and had it ready to go in one day and that is a problem? I have had things hung up in the mail the last couple months. Took a long time for a simple money order to make it to my house because it was hung up in a distribution center somehwere. Shipping is delayed due to Covid and other factors, such as the holidays etc. I have a friend who is waiting for his Lapua .338 magnum which has been in transit for a month. Been sitting in Denver for several weeks. What could Midway have done to make you happy?

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Same deal with almost any online retailer now. If it goes USPS add at least a week.

Last edited by saddlesore; 01/18/21.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If they say & charge UPS shipping, then the package should stay with & be delivered by UPS................not spend 3 days in The Black Hole of "being transferred to USPS" facility.

If they are going to end up with USPS delivering it, then just ship it USPS Priority from the get go.

Most other don't pull the bait & switch BS than now seems SOP with Midway.

Primary Arms & Brownell's is night & day better overall service than Midway.

You like 'em, you keep 'em, but I'll have to be desperate for them to get any more of my money. Piss on them.

I will even pay a reasonable amount more to not do business with them.

MM

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Excellent place to do business, never had an issue.

Fück Joe byron
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
I performed a little experiment Friday 1/15. I ordered two sets of Talley rings from Midway, two separate orders. I ordered one set with regular economy shipping that was around $6.50, that's the UPS to usps method. Second set I paid around $7.50 for straight UPS shipping. The big brown truck delivered one set this morning, the usps set is in usps limbo as we speak according to the tracking.

Last edited by HollerCrawler; 01/18/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You people need to stop posting this stuff!

I've placed 3 separate orders on Midway today since I opened this thread.

"Oh, yeah, I need some of this too. Is it in stock? Bingo! Ordered!"

smile smile

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If they say & charge UPS shipping, then the package should stay with & be delivered by UPS................not spend 3 days in The Black Hole of "being transferred to USPS" facility.

If they are going to end up with USPS delivering it, then just ship it USPS Priority from the get go.

Most other don't pull the bait & switch BS than now seems SOP with Midway.

Primary Arms & Brownell's is night & day better overall service than Midway.

You like 'em, you keep 'em, but I'll have to be desperate for them to get any more of my money. Piss on them.

I will even pay a reasonable amount more to not do business with them.

MM

Good. It leaves more stuff for everyone else that doesn't have your poor sob-story shipping delay and going to USPS issues. Do you want some crackers & cheese with your whine?

And by going to brownell, you will be paying more....and no free shipping......

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
711 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.