Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well I have been a member there for less than a year. I posted a list of Senators and representatives that voted against the objection in two posts. I posted the video of the girls shooting and another of the Black BLM guy that said he videoed the Ashli Babbit shooting. Some leader of two big leftist groups. This in the "Bear" pit. So I get on the site and I am banned from posting until the 20th of January. I have to say there were three guys, heavy on the insults posting on them. Not one of them commented on the information they just talked schitt. I never one time used profanity though I did reply that I felt a couple of them were somewhat low IQ but never said anything near like their comments. I was going to repost the new gun laws link there but I guess they are waiting to see if Biden is inaugurated to talk much about it. Reason for temporary banning? Posting only political posts. Unbelievably another site limiting free speech! You would think at this time in history talking about what is going on and has happened would almost be the most watched topics.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

F
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
F
It's a private site just like this one. There is no Free Speech protection.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Maser bobbed you with the ban hammer.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
LMFAO!!!!

My 35 - 45 mins it took them to ban me record.
Is intact.

Masar is their friendliest F a g g o t.....

LMFAO!!!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Don't take it personal----Lowlight is extremely sensitive about his source of income. With the lack of reloading supplies, and increases in cost of the higher end precision shooting stuff, things have slowed down there.If you notice they did away with the handgun section, called it Sidearms and Blades, as I recall. Still a lot of good information there.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kinda like Rokslide, huh? 🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Etoh
Don't take it personal----Lowlight is extremely sensitive about his source of income. With the lack of reloading supplies, and increases in cost of the higher end precision shooting stuff, things have slowed down there.If you notice they did away with the handgun section, called it Sidearms and Blades, as I recall. Still a lot of good information there.

Things must be slow over there,

Cause diaper boy been over here. lol

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The snipershide guy is a short little punk with small mans disease. I have never liked him. Also most of the posters there are idiots

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That site is pure gay.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
The snipershide guy is a short little punk with small mans disease. I have never liked him. Also most of the posters there are idiots

My experience as well. Frank (the small man in charge there) is full of himself. He's the anti-Rick Bin, for those here who have been clamoring for more moderation. One of the reasons I like it here is that idiots and geniuses alike are free to say whatever they want to say.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You think a site named "snipershide" isn't going to get heavy interest from Biden's minons right now?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It amazes me how many that love the Bill of Rights and the Constitution don't understand what Freedom of Speech means and who it is to protect and who it is to protect against.

(FatCity67 appears to understand it correctly)

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
That site is pure gay.

To the point😆

Yup.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
Well I have been a member there for less than a year. I posted a list of Senators and representatives that voted against the objection in two posts. I posted the video of the girls shooting and another of the Black BLM guy that said he videoed the Ashli Babbit shooting. Some leader of two big leftist groups. This in the "Bear" pit. So I get on the site and I am banned from posting until the 20th of January. I have to say there were three guys, heavy on the insults posting on them. Not one of them commented on the information they just talked schitt. I never one time used profanity though I did reply that I felt a couple of them were somewhat low IQ but never said anything near like their comments. I was going to repost the new gun laws link there but I guess they are waiting to see if Biden is inaugurated to talk much about it. Reason for temporary banning? Posting only political posts. Unbelievably another site limiting free speech! You would think at this time in history talking about what is going on and has happened would almost be the most watched topics.

Lol!!!
When all the rat bytches from their also on this site .
To include Masar and his sockpuppets copy a link to this thread.
And send it to mods on that candy land site for brownie points.
And they " figure" it out, whether you use the same name or not.

I bet your 20 becomes a perm ban.

Wear that schit like a badge of honor!!!

LOL!!!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

Guy did a lot for precision long range rifle, getting scope companies making good products.

Giving Nobody (Big Stick, Stick and other alias) a free trip to shoot in one of their big matchs. So they could learn from him. Stick declined

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do you feel more like a man than you have ever felt before???

GFY, you got banned from a gay transvestite website...........You should be PROUD SON!!

Don't worry that chubby will go down after a few days, just excess testosterone from the incident.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I really am surprised so many hunting/gun oriented forums are apparently not willing to support the Constitution, stunned actually. And saddened.

Dog I rescued in January

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that the site where the owners first name is Frank? If so one of his best buds lives up here and they run long range shooting classes up here every summer and lower 48. That Frank fly’s up here and helps Marc Taylor run these classes. Marc Taylor is one of the biggest tin foil hat wearers around.. So I’m surprised his bud is moderating like that..

Last edited by 79S; 01/09/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by FatCity67

It amazes me how many that love the Bill of Rights and the Constitution don't understand what Freedom of Speech means and who it is to protect and who it is to protect against.

(FatCity67 appears to understand it correctly)

I think you are both lightweights, all I did was post news reports nothing else.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Etoh
Giving Nobody (Big Stick, Stick and other alias) a free trip to shoot in one of their big matchs. So they could learn from him. Stick declined
LOL! laugh

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 007FJ, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,253
Posts18,466,977
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.