Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just like the Inauguration in 2017, media reports saying that the entire crowd on Wednesday was unruly is total and complete B U L L C H I T!!

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
F
Thank you for posting these!

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
I fear the day will come when a crowd shows up like that, with evil intent.

We have exhausted legal and non-violent reactions.

They are leaving us little to no choices....

Little to no choice to do what? Fall asleep on the old chair by 9:00 PM.

LOL

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Those pics are amazing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Like all the others THANK YOU so much for sharing. Also thank you for taking the time to go.
We need a solution to the fraud and deceit that took place.We definitely need to remind our state and federal as well as local
politicians who they work for and that is US!! Not the Chamber of Commerce,not Facebook,Not Amazon,Not Wall Street.etc etc
THEY WORK FOR US. I won't elaborate on what I think should be done at this point but according to statistics probably 3% of you
know what needs to be done
Bill

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thank you for going and supporting those of us who could not or would not make it ourselves. Also, thank you for reporting an honest assessment of the event.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you for going and thanks for the info 😎

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Did you paint your face?

Quit getting excited. Not the kind of face painting you're accustomed to there bill board chuck.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for the pictures. I wouldn't have seen the size of the crowd otherwise. The MSM sure won't show it.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Thanks RAS.
I was a bit worried when we heard no updates all day.
Great photos.
I hope you will provide your take on the mood and behavior of the crowd around you..
Best.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thank you so much for going. And thanks for the on-ground report and pics.

RAS Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Thanks RAS.
I was a bit worried when we heard no updates all day.
Great photos.
I hope you will provide your take on the mood and behavior of the crowd around you..
Best.

I didn’t have connectivity most of the time there. Even for a big city, the size of the cell usage must have been massive.

The biggest issue I gathered BY FAR was the election.

In short, the lack of any real investigation into election irregularities yet a $37 million dollar investigation into the Russian hoax is an example. People believe their vote doesn’t matter and they are hot mad about it. The media, big tech and the DNC are one animal.

Please listen to me on this, and do your own homework. But when I left that area, I felt that America is headed to conflict more than I have ever before. Not 100% sure but more than 50%. You do what you have to do to get to your own opinion, but that is mine.

God bless

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bump for Ashli Babbit

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Exellent report and pictures, thank you!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
I watched both CNN and ABC coverage of Trump inciting his supporters before the riot.....and those who say the media did not cover the substantial size of the crowd are blowing smoke up yer hind end. They are lying to you like Trump lied to us about alleged election fraud. And that coverage showed a peaceful crowd at that time and place. They did fail to show Trump and family peeling off to safe space rather than walking over to the Capitol with the crowd.

MSM also showed a rioter in the senate chamber carrying what sure looked like plastic handcuffs. I wonder what he planned to use them for.

I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results.

Just sayin'

Choke yourself

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter

Just sayin'

So U R just another brainwashed troll...quit watching FAKE news and watch Newsmax or OAN....now to put you on ignore....

Illegitimi non carborundum

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"I imagine that many of this very large crowd had good intentions and looked forward to expressing their misguided views peacefully at the Capitol. But there were also a substantial number of scofflaws, agitators, instigators and those whose intent was clearly not peaceful and intended to disrupt and prevent the Congressional proceedings to certify the electoral college results."

I'll have to agree with you on this part of your comments but only if you acknowledge that the people who started the trouble were Antifa infiltrators. If you don't, well then I'll know you're full of s h i t.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (1eyedmule, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,731 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.