Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I use to live close to there and I concur 100%

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You’re saying it didn’t happen?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was debating a break from this website for a few months till this $hit settles down. With this complete nonsense on the front page I'm gonna step out for a while. You are an absolute maniac if you think Sandy Hook wasn't real. An absolute dumb$hit maniac. I'm shocked anyone with an IQ above room temperature would even entertain that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by k20350
I was debating a break from this website for a few months till this $hit settles down. With this complete nonsense on the front page I'm gonna step out for a while. You are an absolute maniac if you think Sandy Hook wasn't real. An absolute dumb$hit maniac. I'm shocked anyone with an IQ above room temperature would even entertain that.

Correct, and I can also use a break.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ask Remington about Sandy Hook.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Alex Jones is alive and well

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Poster that joined January of 2020 and already has 1,691 posts. Who claims to reside in middle Georgia. Posting s*** that makes all conservatives look like morons.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Correct, and I can also use a break.

If it wasn’t for this Covid crap I’d fly down under, buy an RV and tour around till it’s not so crazy around here.
Take 3-4 years to explore your continent I’d say.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 40O
Posting s*** that makes all conservatives look like morons.

So many do that daily here, why signal this one out?

Chill out and enjoy the entertainment value involved, this place is a hoot.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
It’s not the state of Georgia, but the country. Probably one from the St. Petersburg troll farms.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

What a complete and total moron. I swear this place attracts them

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Morons are venerated hero, any wonder the place is over run with their s hit. Doesn't take much to amuse some people if they find their juvenile postings to be funny.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
There are people/trolls on social media (and I believe that includes this forum) from this country or another whose goal is to create problems and make the Right look like lunatics. They spread all kinds of kooky fake news, lies, and conspiracy theories. Be very skeptical! We are better than that. Don't believe everything just because you want to believe it cause it confirms your bias. Don't be lazy and do your own research. Sandy Hook was no hoax and anyone believing that is a real moron or a troll.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think it's beyond question that the actual events of Sandy Hook were manipulated by the left to extract maximum benefit for their anti gun efforts.

Sam......

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I think it's beyond question that the actual events of Sandy Hook were manipulated by the left to extract maximum benefit for their anti gun efforts.

Absolutely it was. But the reaction to that manipulation from the right can't be some kooky conspiracy story. It's stories like that and the idiots who go along with it that makes all of us on the right look like idiots whose positions are to be dismissed out of hand.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Please explain TG.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
idiots spouting horschit like this is why the right gets labeled as kooks. say this to the face of one of the parents whose little kid was shot by that psycho POS, you really need to step away and reevaluate.

My diploma is a DD214
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Agreed, that’s why I don’t spend much time in the “campfire section “. The conspiracy theories, paranoia around here is actually pretty amazing. The last few months it’s gotten quite a bit worse.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
+1. A psycho did the shooting but a gun maker gets the blame. Political beyond reason.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,074 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,485
Posts18,451,963
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.