Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by gemby58
Whats the going price for CCI Mini Mag 40gr round nose, got 2010 boxes i might want to sell, some new some old stock meaning lable on boxes
I have a 100 round box I bought from K-mart few years back for $1.67 grin

GB1

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by BobbyTomek
Originally Posted by barnabus

yes the demon possessed democrats are coming for the guns

The same thing was said when Obama took office...and Bill Clinton. Don't know about you guys, but they didn't take any of mine LOL.

The fear-mongering is what creates these hoarding/out-of-stock issues, and the only ones to suffer are the every-day shooters/hunters.

Biden won't be in long then it will be called toe and Piglosi and all bets are off with those two clowns

Just a heads up.If Harris becomes president. Nancy doesn't automatically become vice president. Harris picks who she wants.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I bought several 100 round boxes at Walmart back in the spring before they got scarce for 6.99 a box.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
99% of the fear mongering is by our so called fellow sportsmen and shooters that are looking make a quick profit.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The same thing was said when Obama took office...and Bill Clinton. Don't know about you guys, but they didn't take any of mine LOL.

The fear-mongering is what creates these hoarding/out-of-stock issues, and the only ones to suffer are the every-day shooters/hunters.

your a idiot and typical of a non NRA member who lives off the back of gun owners.what a disgrace

IC B2

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
I’m remaining optimistic that things will get back to “normal” eventually. The sad thing is, after these shortages, prices never go back down to where they were before, but why should they when manufacturers and retailers see what people are really willing to spend? I understand people wanting to make a nice profit on ammo/primers/etc. but in my mind, they’re part of the problem for hunters, shooters, and I won’t patronize them.

Heal quickly and don't scar.
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I went to one of my LGS’s the other day as a friend said that they had some 243 that I was looking for.
REM Core Lokts that are usually $18 were marked $48. That store just lost my business.

"The choices you make dictate the life you lead"
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by fasttalker27
I went to one of my LGS’s the other day as a friend said that they had some 243 that I was looking for.
REM Core Lokts that are usually $18 were marked $48. That store just lost my business.

Thats the going price now, sad thing Remington core lokts ammo maybe never more

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Um, 1994-2004 called.

They said you're a dumbazz

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone that thinks this time is like the last couple times, is flat out wrong. Bigly

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Anyone that thinks this time is like the last couple times, is flat out wrong. Bigly

I agree last time it was rimfire, now its everything. Ammo, powder, bullets, primers

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JimH
99% of the fear mongering is by our so called fellow sportsmen and shooters that are looking make a quick profit.

What ignorant people don’t get is that the market drives the price up, not the gougers. Gougers, as they are called, don’t force anyone to buy anything, shortages cause the buying frenzy.

Get real, buy when it’s cheap or pay more when it isn’t. Gold didn’t get to $1800.00/ounce by keeping it at the same price it was in 1965. Gouging didn’t cause the price to increase.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

Wow, you are a tool. Good to know for future reference. Another Fudd

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MichieD

Wow, you are a tool. Good to know for future reference. Another Fudd

Well, Mr. 464 Posts, BobbyTomek is one of the most respected members of the forum, with good reason. WTF are you, except the latest dumbazz to make my Ignored List. I don’t agree with everything in his post, but I value his opinions, based on long past experience with them. Yours, not so much.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
they're more than $125 per 500 - this auction sold 500 for $265 plus shipping

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888624089

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by tpeavy
they're more than $125 per 500 - this auction sold 500 for $265 plus shipping

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888624089

Over 50c. per round is just insane!
During the Obama years, I scrounged up .22 ammo whenever and wherever I could find it, at decent prices, which was hard to do. Eventually, I assembled several thousand rounds of .22 LR, brands are CCI, Remington, and Aquila. Should get me through the next four years, I hope.

I am now in scrounge mode for reloading components for a new 6.5 PRC. So far, I have been able to snag some bullets, RL26 and Magpro powder, Hornady brass, and RCBS reloading dies, at fairly reasonable prices. My 1000 CCI primers should last a while, I think. Trick is to stay on top of online sellers, when stuff comes available, it gets snatched up pronto.

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (7887mm08, 007FJ, 7mm_Loco, 44mc, 10gaugemag, 35, 10 invisible), 1,496 guests, and 792 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,565
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.