Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
norm99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know if this has been posted before but an artical by Phill Kline from the Amistead Project says $500, Million was donated to Democratic orgs in Michigan,Wisconsin,and Pennsylvania to boost democratic voting.

I don't know how to cut and paste or referance stuff but one of you smart guys should be able to post the whole artical on here .

that being said , i guess anything that the DEMO c Rats do in the next 4 years like gun control , and restrictions on the 1st ans 2nd parts of the Constitution and opening the border . will rest on [bleep] sholders ..I wonder if 75 million less users would hurt his bottom line.

Ya i know i am a Canuck but i liked Trump and what he did and what happens below the medicine line affects us up here.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
norm, you're not wrong.

A saying a scholarly Mexican I know uses:

"When the US sneezes, we get a cold".

Big dem corporate money is running / ruining our country..

And probably yours.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Since Facebook exists because of a huuuge capital investment from In-Q-Tel, the CIA's venture capital firm, I doubt the number of users matters. Facebook was created to get people to give intelligence agencies all the information on themselves. Saved a schit ton of man-hours, and they could "spy" on much of the adult population. Now it is being used for social controls as well.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by norm99
I wonder if 75 million less users would hurt his bottom line.

He won't lose 75MM users.

The vast majority of his current users who claim to lean right will continue to patronize his businesses as well as do business with other Jews, who will use that money to work against their blood and soil. People here will continue to post links to Faceberg, try to organize using it, etc etc. They are not willing to give up any comforts whatsoever to save the world they claim they want their children to live in.

IC B2

norm99 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
norm, you're not wrong.

A saying a scholarly Mexican I know uses:

"When the US sneezes, we get a cold".

Big dem corporate money is running / ruining our country..

And probably yours.

Make sure non of that money is yours. The need investments from more than just the government. Mutual funds are one major source of that money.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe Phill Kline actually followed the money through 501c's. It wasn't just "get out the vote" stuff.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Since Facebook exists because of a huuuge capital investment from In-Q-Tel, the CIA's venture capital firm, I doubt the number of users matters. Facebook was created to get people to give intelligence agencies all the information on themselves. Saved a schit ton of man-hours, and they could "spy" on much of the adult population. Now it is being used for social controls as well.

And they just freely throw their life stories out there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by norm99
I don't know if this has been posted before but an artical by Phill Kline from the Amistead Project says $500, Million was donated to Democratic orgs in Michigan,Wisconsin,and Pennsylvania to boost democratic voting.

I don't know how to cut and paste or referance stuff but one of you smart guys should be able to post the whole artical on here .

that being said , i guess anything that the DEMO c Rats do in the next 4 years like gun control , and restrictions on the 1st ans 2nd parts of the Constitution and opening the border . will rest on [bleep] sholders ..I wonder if 75 million less users would hurt his bottom line.

Ya i know i am a Canuck but i liked Trump and what he did and what happens below the medicine line affects us up here.

norm

But, how will the weak keep in touch with their families? How will they know if Aunt Bessie is regular?

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by stevelyn

NO NO zuckerberg came up with idea in college as a way to meet people , there are HORDES of websites that try to become facebook caliber - big money - known around the world BUT zuckerberg somehow made it to the top . He just out did everyone else . That's a FACT - I saw it in CNN .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by stevelyn

NO NO zuckerberg came up with idea in college as a way to meet people , there are HORDES of websites that try to become facebook caliber - big money - known around the world BUT zuckerberg somehow made it to the top . He just out did everyone else . That's a FACT - I saw it in CNN .

Well then, that's that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (1234, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 71 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,887
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.