Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Pure evil. According to the article if he’s impeached he loses his Secret Service protection.

That does not seem fair at all. Impeached or not he still deserves protection.

Knowing the vastness of the Deep State, knowing how widespread the corruption in DC is, knowing how every politician and bureaucrat in DC wants President Trump dead and gone and knowing that there is absolutely nobody in DC that he can trust, If you were Trump, would you TRUST. Government protection?

He’s better off without traitors and DS Operatives guarding him.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I don’t need credibility clown. Read the articles of impeachment for yourself. They’re right up top. If you can’t read, then I can’t help you.

Your nonsensical ramblings are usually scrolled by but you are now on my very short ignore list even glancing at 99% of your posts is a waste of time as you rarely have anything credible to add....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump's gonna be 78 in 2024.
Highly unlikely that he'll be able to run again then. There must be other reasons for the proposed impeachment.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Highly unlikely that he'll be able to run again then. There must be other reasons for the proposed impeachment.

There was a shooting , resulting in death. Folks barricaded in the building. No damage amounts yet that I’ve heard.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by okie
I don’t need credibility clown. Read the articles of impeachment for yourself. They’re right up top. If you can’t read, then I can’t help you.

Your nonsensical ramblings are usually scrolled by but you are now on my very short ignore list even glancing at 99% of your posts is a waste of time as you rarely have anything credible to add....

He’s really gone off the deep end. He’s destroyed what little respect he once had. I don’t know what his intent is, in fact I don’t know that he even knows what it is, he just likes the attention.

I get the creepy feeling he’s an alcoholic shut-in with a predilection for young boys. Could be why he craves the attention of men, even negative attention is better than none.

Either way he’s a fu.cking weirdo that nobody likes!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your gleeful attitude as your country is destroyed is what I commented on, but you're too fuggin' slow to catch on. Sorry that Trump hurt your little feelers.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don’t blame me; I told ya to vote for other guy grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by okie

He’s really gone off the deep end. He’s destroyed what little respect he once had. I don’t know what his intent is, in fact I don’t know that he even knows what it is, he just likes the attention.

I get the creepy feeling he’s an alcoholic shut-in with a predilection for young boys. Could be why he craves the attention of men, even negative attention is better than none.

Either way he’s a fu.cking weirdo that nobody likes!

His intent is much like that of the common housefly: to eat shit and bother people.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Snivveling may be healthy. It’s easier than a thought out reply.

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Tyrone

There was a shooting , resulting in death. Folks barricaded in the building. No damage amounts yet that I’ve heard.

Happened all summer, cheered on by members of congress. Nobody said anything about them being removed from congress.

Deserve's got nuthin to do with it- Willam H Munny
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S
What are the democrats and republicans scared of all of the sudden??

You...and every other American.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 79S
What are the democrats and republicans scared of all of the sudden??

You...and every other American.

That really is the question right now... what does he have available for options that scare the Hell out of them?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
The reason for this, I think, is to cow Trump's supporters into sitting down and shutting up. Don't ever oppose the Democrats again on any issue, including "common sense" gun control."

If they can shut down his freedom of speech, then yours means nothing without permission of the great Pelosi.

Depriving him of Secret Service is simply a death sentence. Everyone knows the FBI, who sends 18 agents to investigate a garage door opener but takes years to investigate Hunter Biden, will wink at capturing any murderer.

"Don't let any crisis go to waste."

Pelosi has learned well from the Reichstag fire of 1933. We have had a coup and don't even know it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Happened all summer, cheered on by members of congress.

And it happened while trump was president, and he let it burn. Curious isn't it?

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We have had a coup and don't even know it.

Could trump have had a hand in it? Call me crazy, but its like he didn't even try to prove election fraud.

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Happened all summer, cheered on by members of congress.

And it happened while trump was president, and he let it burn. Curious isn't it?

Nope he offer nat guard to any who would take it, few did. Most in liberal Mecca's chose to let it burn rather than take help from the president and got the results they deserved.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Most in liberal Mecca's chose to let it burn rather than take help from the president and got the results they deserved.

Honest Abe would have known what to do. All states are part of this great country.

MOLON LABE

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Most in liberal Mecca's chose to let it burn rather than take help from the president and got the results they deserved.

Honest Abe would have known what to do. All states are part of this great country.

Deep thought of the day?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Snivveling may be healthy. It’s easier than a thought out reply.

Thought out and serious replies are reserved for thought out and serious questions, Mosca.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Deep thought of the day?

Not really, I watched trump threaten to arrest democrats that gave sanctuary to illegals ect ect ect ad nauseum. The great gas bag, nothing more. For phugg sakes, they even get covid money.

MOLON LABE

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
184 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 25 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 967 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.