Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by UPhiker
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up. That's also about the time that both sides started really hating each other. Here's my conspiracy theory---Q Anon is run by a foreign intelligence service. There is no way that one or a few people posting all this domestically wouldn't have been found out by now. They are covered by a lot of resources and money. That's the only way they can't be hacked or infiltrated. My money is on the Russkies and they've gotten their money's worth. The Japanese, Germans, Russians and Chinese couldn't beat us openly so they have us doing it to ourselves.

And the Democrat speaks....

And the untrained puppy dog who pisses everywhere continues to follow me everywhere...

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I don't know whether Sandy Hook was a hoax or not, I tend to believe the conspiracy theories of the Vegas shooting more. What I can tell you is that the OP is not a troll, I personally know him pretty well. He's been to my place, I've broke bread with the man, he's far from full of sheit. He ain't hard to find if you wanna look him up, my advice would be to go there peacefully. Just my .02

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
What the left does is plan for a reaction when something bad happens. Sandy Hook, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Ft. Hood, and all the rest. They don't plan them but they do have a well developed plan for a fast reaction when something does happen. They didn't plan for George Floyd to die but when he did, they were ready to respond en masse with demonstrations, demands for police reform, etc. They know how to twist a tragedy to their own use and squeeze the most political juice from it. These tragedies are used as triggers to set off an explosion.

Good explanation. This is true. Sandy hook and vegas shooting not happening is insane. To many kooks on the internet. Info wars is a big reason for it. Too many pass around insane conspiracies and it makes the right look like lunatics

Just for a thought exercise, how do you know it happened?

I fully understand the point you are trying to make here. That being said. All the people involved are all in on it? No one willint to break free and tell the truth? Families with dead children all in on it? I mean somewhere along the line, a lie like that just isnt sustainable

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That being said. All the people involved are all in on it? No one willint to break free and tell the truth? Families with dead children all in on it? I mean somewhere along the line, a lie like that just isnt sustainable

Kind of on the same lines as all the judges in America were on the take so trump would lose the election.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I honestly never even looked into the Sandy Hook thing. I immediately figured it was BS when I first heard about it. I don't know if it's a "hoax" or not, but a "false flag" event would not surprise me. The us Government has NO problem in killing people, so it's not like they wouldn't take people out to push their agenda.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1
What the left does is plan for a reaction when something bad happens. Sandy Hook, George Floyd, Trayvon Martin, Ft. Hood, and all the rest. They don't plan them but they do have a well developed plan for a fast reaction when something does happen. They didn't plan for George Floyd to die but when he did, they were ready to respond en masse with demonstrations, demands for police reform, etc. They know how to twist a tragedy to their own use and squeeze the most political juice from it. These tragedies are used as triggers to set off an explosion.

Good explanation. This is true. Sandy hook and vegas shooting not happening is insane. To many kooks on the internet. Info wars is a big reason for it. Too many pass around insane conspiracies and it makes the right look like lunatics

Vegas happened, know people who were there. Shots were fired, bullets hit flesh. Where they came from or who pulled the trigger is a little less clear.

That's hard to believe, the FBI was on it, even though there were dismal results but on the bright side Bump stocks were made illegal because one maniac used one. But you can bet they'll spend untold hours and resources arresting every Trump supporter they can that was at the capital occupation, and they'll be facing maximum sentences. Portland and Seattle? FBI is still short on manpower since they have so many agents on the Bubba Wallace hangman's noose racist hate crime.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mohave_mauler1

Vegas happened, know people who were there. Shots were fired, bullets hit flesh. Where they came from or who pulled the trigger is a little less clear.

That's hard to believe, the FBI was on it, even though there were dismal results but on the bright side Bump stocks were made illegal because one maniac used one. But you can bet they'll spend untold hours and resources arresting every Trump supporter they can that was at the capital occupation, and they'll be facing maximum sentences. Portland and Seattle? FBI is still short on manpower since they have so many agents on the Bubba Wallace hangman's noose racist hate crime.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up.

You must be a teenager or something. Check out an author named A. Ralph Epperson

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by OldHat
It seems to me that everything being a conspiracy started out about the same time that "Q Anon" showed up.

You must be a teenager or something. Check out an author named A. Ralph Epperson

Nope, I'm 61 and never heard of him, like most people. I'm talking about widespread belief.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Nope, I'm 61 and never heard of him, like most people. I'm talking about widespread belief.

Okay, you are uninformed then. We are talking about conspiracy not widespread belief.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Okay, you are uninformed then. We are talking about conspiracy not widespread belief.

Some people have always believed in conspiracies. Back in 1963, there was the JFK one, but it was the only one. Now we have the LV, Sandy Hook, 9/11, voting machine, Obama birthplace, Obama religion, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by crc1514
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I never saw any evidence that the school was open when the "shooting" supposedly occurred. In fact, all the evidence pointed to it being closed due to needing renovation because it didn't meet asbestos requirements. It seems to have been closed for well over a year.

I laugh at all you midwits who make claims about what is real, tossing insults like, "Only an idiot would believe that!" First, what the fuuck does belief have to do with facts? Second, you don't know how to look at evidence and determine if something is factual. Third, I am a certified genius with an IQ well above genius-level. Insult me if you want to, but it's like an actual retard calling me a retard. Endlessly entertaining.

Just as the far right has gone so far right that they’ve become left, you apparently are so “smart” that you’ve become dumb.

+1
How do you even begin to reason with someone this gifted?

With actual reason. Too bad few of you even know what "reason" is.

If a child tells you an outlandish story, full of holes, do you believe it wholeheartedly? When known, repeated and shameless liars tell you a story, do you hold to it like it is reality? When a government full of corrupt individuals that recently passed a law giving themselves permission to lie to and propagandize the citizenry for national defense purposes tells you a story, do you immediately accept it as fact?

You know what finally convinced me regarding Sandy Hook? They forgot the janitorial staff. They created fake teachers and fake students, but they forgot to create a fake janitorial staff, and there was no budget (as in zero dollars allocated anywhere) to janitorial staff or supplies.

If you want to imagine that's all real, that's on you. If you feel like attacking the actual smart guy makes you feel better for being of average intelligence, feel free. I give no fuucks. I don't rely on mediocre people to dictate the world for me. In fact, I only allow people at least as smart as me to influence me, but I still verify everything. I am guessing that most of you verified nothing regarding Sandy Hook, but simply accepted the narrative presented. Because you can't think for yourselves. I see it here all the time. Many "What do WE do?" threads lately, because most of you can't think for yourselves, and can't even make a decision without some collective supporting your decision.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
All our ultra high IQ geniuses {geni?} agree that it was midwits from Israel. You other shmoes need to up your game.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Always listen to the "actual" smart guy. He may be brighter than elkspewer.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Was driving down the interstate in Connecticut the last time I was in New England....
and there was an exit, the was Labeled US 6.... Sandy Hook....

so I took the exit and spent an afternoon there, touring the town...

Really nice place, with beautiful on New England homes, big houses, large well kept lawns etc..

Even took the time to talk to people about that school shooting.... even went and saw the school... it was summer time..
no one there, but visited it to see where it happened..

If it is a Hoax, then the entire town is in on it...

if it wasn't for the shooting I would have never gotten off the exit...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
If you want to imagine that's all real, that's on you. If you feel like attacking the actual smart guy makes you feel better for being of average intelligence, feel free. I give no fuucks.

What confounds me is that you were overlooked for the 2020 “smartest man on the campfire” award. I’ll send Beav a PM so it doesn’t happen again next year.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

Has to be a sheet stirer because nobody could possibly be that puckin dumb

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
From what has transpired in the last 4 years I have no doubt that Sandy Hook was a farce.

Has to be a sheet stirer because nobody could possibly be that puckin dumb
I wouldn't count on that...

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by ingwe
Once the dems are ensconced in office there will be another mass shooting to further their anti-gun agenda....

Done with an AR assembled from parts procured from the internet. And thousands of rounds of new ammo. “Ordered the gun online and went down to the store to complete the arsenal”

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Some people have always believed in conspiracies. Back in 1963, there was the JFK one, but it was the only one. Now we have the LV, Sandy Hook, 9/11, voting machine, Obama birthplace, Obama religion, and the list goes on, and on, and on...

You are wrong and grossly uninformed. I gave you a source and you glibly dismissed it.

Furthermore you clearly don't understand what a conspiracy is. You are blinded by staring at TV talking heads or something. I don't know.

Here is what thinking men know to be true:
1) Conspiracies exist and have existed since men first joined in political union.
2) The existence of false conspiracies does not make all conspiracies false.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 270cowboy, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 280shooter, 204guy, 64 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,751
Posts18,457,834
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.