Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave
I am not remembering this incident as one that was met with approval on these pages.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...s-attacked-by-angry-mob-near-white-house

You think the two are comparable?

Both are groups of childish adults shouting at and trying to intimidate elected officials.

Damn Paul.... you are getting harder to give the benefit of a doubt.... good grief, pull your head out of your azz

It's simple. I think there is a time and a place for letting public officials have it and a time for leaving them the hell alone. Let them go about their private lives without harassing and intimidating them.

They deserve to be as uncomfortable as every American is right now with the BS that was forced upon us. Public officials should expect criticism in public places. Millions pf Americans are tired of being the cash cow and receiving nothing but debt and empty promises.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am not really a fan of harassing folks like that. Seems like not too long ago that we were railing over some R politicians who were similarly harassed in public places.

I agree 100%

I am also not a proponent of punching someone in the face,
Or shooting someone.

But sometimes, they might need it. (No, I'm not saying shoot politicians)

We are in a war.
The other side has been fighting for 70 years,
We need to fight back.

This was fighting back.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Give them no quarter. Not just liberal politicians. Anyone with a Biden-Harris sticker on their car.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's lucky his neck isn't stretched.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He's lucky his neck isn't stretched.....

Absolutely!! About high time for at least tar and feathering to make a comeback!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by UNCCGrad
I am not remembering this incident as one that was met with approval on these pages.

Both are groups of childish adults shouting at and trying to intimidate elected officials.

Damn Paul.... you are getting harder to give the benefit of a doubt.... good grief, pull your head out of your azz

It's simple. I think there is a time and a place for letting public officials have it and a time for leaving them the hell alone. Let them go about their private lives without harassing and intimidating them.

They deserve to be as uncomfortable as every American is right now with the BS that was forced upon us. Public officials should expect criticism in public places. Millions pf Americans are tired of being the cash cow and receiving nothing but debt and empty promises.

Well put as AOC asked Twitter to disallow people the ability to retreat her statement about "the point of protests is to make some people uncomfortable."

And look what Twitter is doing now.
Who is the fascist?
Could it be @Jack&hisminions?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Holy crap. The Dems, and most of the Republicans deserve that treatment from this point onward, and I hope they get it.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I am not really a fan of harassing folks like that. Seems like not too long ago that we were railing over some R politicians who were similarly harassed in public places.

Taste of their own medicine.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

These fokkers have been schitting in your cornflakes daily for years. And you're going to give him a pass? Fugk that. Lay it on him. It's past time.

He deserved every bit of it, and more. He's being very well paid to be THE ENEMY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
The Dems, and most of the Republicans deserve that treatment from this point onward, and I hope they get it.
Agreed.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
The enemy has the power right now and should be made uncomfortable at every opportunity, they have already embraced that tactic against us.

Mike's prediction for 2021 is; that if they can, they will say that such harassment entitles them all to USAF/private jet transport and tax payer funded armed security at all times. Disenfranchised citizens need to express their anger at every opportunity and support each other at all times.

We are living in interesting times.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Northman
60+ lawsuits of Trumps lawyers not showing a single piece of evidence.

Feeling is not facts.... even for Trump.

Go crawl back under that rock in Homer you ph ucking dud..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Oh,...I am. I hope it becomes a very popular activity.

So am I. Give em hell. They deserve every ounce of it.

The ability to have our votes counted was taken from us via "in your face" massive fraud and theft, so this is all that's left.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Every POS commie should be more than verbally harassed but until the time comes to give them the payback they so richly deserve verbally harassing them is all we can do. Those cock suckers shouldn’t get a reprieve. They deserve to never sleep again and 24/7/365 they should hear our grievances. They hide behind their ivory pillars and get white glove treatment from everyone....from law enforcement to waiters politicians are treated different (better).

I’m not into harassing people or shouting them down but these are extraordinary times and until we can take extraordinary measures I support wrecking their f’ing world. That cock sucker should’ve had his head turned inside out....fu.ck all democrats especially democrat politicians!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You might want to analyze that schit a bit more.

I don't. I fully realize that the situation with Rand Paul was more tense with more potential to go sideways. But it didn't.

Uhhh, think a bit deeper.

Or try to anyways.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
These SOBs deserve that and more. My hell somewhere in Utah some group of a$$holes have a road sign thanking Romney for his integrity or something like that. On both sides they deserve nothing but disdain and loathing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Politicians should have a healthy fear that they will be called out constantly and publicly on their bullchit. Much better than the populace fearing the government.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

These are no longer times for civility.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That puts a smile on my face

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Every POS commie should be more than verbally harassed but until the time comes to give them the payback they so richly deserve verbally harassing them is all we can do. Those cock suckers shouldn’t get a reprieve. They deserve to never sleep again and 24/7/365 they should hear our grievances. They hide behind their ivory pillars and get white glove treatment from everyone....from law enforcement to waiters politicians are treated different (better).

I’m not into harassing people or shouting them down but these are extraordinary times and until we can take extraordinary measures I support wrecking their f’ing world. That cock sucker should’ve had his head turned inside out....fu.ck all democrats especially democrat politicians!

Yep. I don't recall who said it, but long ago someone of good repute was to have said that the peoples' representatives should live amongst us, and not take up residence in DC on a continual basis.

Maybe someone else here knows more about that and can supply the quotation.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 62 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,347
Posts18,468,794
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.