Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
https://www.brighteon.com/5d4e2911-1903-4c72-96d3-bbea0dc03e01

Dr. DIES after the Pfizer magical elixer is injected into his blood stream......OPPS!....
Uh we have a problem......
His blood won't stop....er.....streaming.

Nothing here to see.
Carry on, put your Oxy suppressors back on and get back in line like good subjects, I mean patients.

It's impossible for ANY vaccines to cause harm, and ESPECIALLY the Covid 19.
Why? 19 is the lucky number and the doctors know all about luck . Except this unlucky one.

You do realize it's supposed to be an IM injection, not go "into the blood stream" right?

And, if you ARE putting something into "the bloodstream," you should probably clarify venous as compared to arterial.......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I V vs IM

What fluid transport pathway is taken?
The Medical Doctor was bleeding internally, was he not?

I guess because it wasn't by way of a major vein or artery, he did not bleed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I V vs IM

What fluid transport pathway is taken?
The Medical Doctor was bleeding internally, was he not?

I guess because it wasn't by way of a major vein or artery, he did not bleed.

I'm guessing if you post factually inaccurate crap, like you did, that demonstrates a complete lack of basic knowledge, I probably should not listen to you.

So I don't.

wink

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just put your muzzle on and roll up your sleeve.
Thank you for your service to our country.

"7 nursing home residents in New Hampshire facility die after vaccine

It is reported that 7 residents died, and several coworkers suffered harm, after getting vaccinated in Dover Riverside Nursing Home in New Hampshire.
From my LNA friend who works at Dover Riverside Nursing Home: An update on the vaccine … it was administered Monday afternoon to the residents and last night during my 3-11 shift 4 residents died. That is completely unheard of. We never even have 4 go in one day. …"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I tried to convince my wife that I got syphilis from a penecillin shot.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
41-year-old Pediatric Assistant dies 2 days after COVID vaccine
Report:

"Health authorities in Portugal today are described as “on the alert” following the so far unexplained death of a 41-year-old pediatric operational assistant two days after she received her first dose of the Covid vaccine. …

The woman was one of 538 health professionals at Porto’s IPO cancer hospital who received their first jabs of the BioNTech/ Pfizer vaccine last Wednesday.

Natasha Donn, “Death of pediatric assistant two days after receiving Covid vaccine puts Portuguese health authorities ‘on alert’”, Portugal Resident "(January 3, 2021). Retrieved January 1, 2021, from https://www.portugalresident.com/de...-portuguese-health-authorities-on-alert/

Note the bias — calling the death “unexplained” when it is pretty obvious the death is due to the vaccine.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Just put your muzzle on and roll up your sleeve.
Thank you for your service to our country.

"7 nursing home residents in New Hampshire facility die after vaccine

It is reported that 7 residents died, and several coworkers suffered harm, after getting vaccinated in Dover Riverside Nursing Home in New Hampshire.
From my LNA friend who works at Dover Riverside Nursing Home: An update on the vaccine … it was administered Monday afternoon to the residents and last night during my 3-11 shift 4 residents died. That is completely unheard of. We never even have 4 go in one day. …"

Source?

I happen to have a number of friends/acquaintances who work in Riverside. This is the first I'm hearing of it. I'll reach out, though.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Report:

"Health authorities in Portugal today are described as “on the alert” following the so far unexplained death of a 41-year-old pediatric operational assistant two days after she received her first dose of the Covid vaccine. …

The woman was one of 538 health professionals at Porto’s IPO cancer hospital who received their first jabs of the BioNTech/ Pfizer vaccine last Wednesday.

Natasha Donn, “Death of pediatric assistant two days after receiving Covid vaccine puts Portuguese health authorities ‘on alert’”, Portugal Resident "(January 3, 2021). Retrieved January 1, 2021, from https://www.portugalresident.com/de...-portuguese-health-authorities-on-alert/

Note the bias — calling the death “unexplained” when it is pretty obvious the death is due to the vaccine.

How is it " obvious" the vaccine killed her? Be specific.

If you give millions of people something in a short period of time, some of them will die in a relatively short period of time after getting it.

Correlation isn't causation.

Heck, I'm not getting it. Not because I'm worried it will kill me (it won't) but because we have no fugging clue what long term issues may arise.

But, again, please describe specifically the physiological mechanism this vaccine used to kill someone. Be specific.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Just because a nurse or doctor doesn’t “trust” a vaccine does NOT mean that the vaccine is unsafe.

So what is the mistrust of the Vax
by medical practioners based on?

A lack of data.

Which is a LOT different than mistrust based on data. Especially peer reviewed data.

There are legitimate reasons vaccine trials usually last a long time.

IMO, speed > safety was the order of the day with the currently available vaccines. It doesn't mean they're dangerous, but there's really no data demonstrating that they are NOT dangerous. It would take years to reasonably demonstrate CDC standards of safety.

I understand your point completely, but in reality how many patients ask for the data and study results for any shots they get?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by NH K9

Source?

I happen to have a number of friends/acquaintances who work in Riverside. This is the first I'm hearing of it. I'll reach out, though.

George

His overactive imagination.

This poster has been completely FOS since day one.

His depth of knowledge makes one wonder if ElkSlayer91 is a sock of the same maker.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
George,

The sources claimed to be employees, but they wished to remain anonymous. I can only guess that it had something to do with remaining employed there.

"Steve MacDonald, “Inside Source Says 7 Died in a Dover, NH Nursing Home After Receiving the Vaccine,” Granite Grok (January 4, 2021). Retrieved January 5, 2021, from
https://granitegrok.com/blog/2021/01/inside-source-says-7-died-in-a-dover-nh-nursing-home-after-receiving-the-vaccine"

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...eId=ffc98b5a-238b-4631-b63f-cb4342b1c386

More details from another source about the physician who died following his covid shot.
His platelet count was just a little bit low.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Kaiser Permanente employee dies after getting COVID-19 vaccine

ABC 7 News reports:

"Kaiser Permanente is investigating a COVID-19 outbreak that has killed one and infected dozens of employees at a San Jose hospital after Christmas.

While the prior statement attempts to blame COVID-19 for the death, it appears to be due to the vaccine:

As for vaccinations, the emergency department staff at the hospital was the first to receive the COVID-19 vaccine less than 10 days ago.

Chris Nguyen, 1 dead, 44 emergency staff at San Jose hospital infected with COVID-19; inflatable Christmas costume may be to blame," ABC 7 News (January 4, 2021). Retrieved Januay 5, 2020, from
https://abc7news.com/health/1-dead-...6-3-JN2xWp4UtX9-aK0aXy9O14DD8h13suFagxTw

It wasn't the vaccine.
It was Santa.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Report:

That is, unless it was due to that "hot shot" of Heroin she got in the alley behind her apartment building!

I mean, as long as we are making schitt up.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kaiser Permanente employee dies after getting COVID-19 vaccine

ABC 7 News reports:

"Kaiser Permanente is investigating a COVID-19 outbreak that has killed one and infected dozens of employees at a San Jose hospital after Christmas.

While the prior statement attempts to blame COVID-19 for the death, it appears to be due to the vaccine:

As for vaccinations, the emergency department staff at the hospital was the first to receive the COVID-19 vaccine less than 10 days ago.

Chris Nguyen, 1 dead, 44 emergency staff at San Jose hospital infected with COVID-19; inflatable Christmas costume may be to blame," ABC 7 News (January 4, 2021). Retrieved Januay 5, 2020, from
https://abc7news.com/health/1-dead-...6-3-JN2xWp4UtX9-aK0aXy9O14DD8h13suFagxTw

It wasn't the vaccine.
It was Santa.

Please tell me you are completely trolling.

Pre-covid we would have gotten in a lot of trouble bringing in a blower costume. Dude wearing it has covid, and you're surprised there was an outbreak?!?!?!????

You may actually be more FOS and ignorant than Elkslayer......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

More details from another source about the physician who died following his covid shot.

Maybe find a source that doesn't think the flu shot I get yearly kills millions.....

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Goalie,

It was Santa.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Goalie,

It was Santa.

Beginning of article in the link to the Defender:

"‘Perfectly Healthy’ Florida Doctor Dies Weeks After Getting Pfizer COVID Vaccine
Miami medical examiner is investigating the death of 56-year-old Dr. Gregory Michael who reportedly died from a rare autoimmune disease 15 days after being vaccinated. Michael’s wife wants her husband’s death to serve as a warning to others.

By
Children's Health Defense Team

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/healthy-florida-doctor-dies-after-pfizer-covid-vaccine/

Link copied

‘Perfectly Healthy’ Florida Doctor Dies Weeks After Getting Pfizer COVID Vaccine
The wife of a Florida doctor who died 15 days after receiving Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine told reporters at USA Today and the Daily Mail that her husband was “perfectly healthy” before he got the vaccine.

Heidi Neckelmann said her husband, 56-year-old Dr. Gregory Michael, “sought emergency care three days after the shot because he had dots on his skin that indicated internal bleeding.”

Michael received the vaccine on Dec. 18 at Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, where he’d worked for 12 years as an OB-GYN. He died on Jan. 3 after suffering a hemorrhagic stroke related to a lack of platelets, a condition called thrombocytopenia, or as the Daily Mail reported, acute idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP).

Neckelmann told the Daily Mail:

“He was in very good health. He didn’t smoke, he drank alcohol once in a while but only socially. He worked out, we had kayaks, he was a deep sea fisherman.

“They tested him for everything you can imagine afterwards, even cancer, and there was absolutely nothing else wrong with him.”

Pfizer, in a statement to USA today, said the vaccine maker was aware of and “actively investigating” the death, but also added “we don’t believe at this time that there is any direct connection to the vaccine.”

Pfizer also told USA Today:

“There is no indication — either from large clinical trials or among people who have received the vaccine since the government authorized its use last month – that it could be connected to thrombocytopenia.”

But Neckelmann told the Daily Mail that in her mind, her husband’s death was “100% linked” to the vaccine."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/10/21.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Sorry your friend may have been exposed up to 20 days prior to being vaccinated. Three to four days is more common. she may have been exposes up to a week later. point is vaccine is a preventive and the vaccine needs in excess of 3 weeks to be fully effective. Blame this on the vaccine if you are that un scientific. My money would be on something more in line with actually being exposed to the virus - Nothing to do w the vaccine directly IMHO.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Sorry your friend may have been exposed up to 20 days prior to being vaccinated. Three to four days is more common. she may have been exposes up to a week later. point is vaccine is a preventive and the vaccine needs in excess of 3 weeks to be fully effective. Blame this on the vaccine if you are that un scientific. My money would be on something more in line with actually being exposed to the virus - Nothing to do w the vaccine directly IMHO.

When I found out that my state went from the bottom of the list to a red alert everybody pannic movie pandemic overnight, I looked into motives. $147,000 plus many other coded motives appeared for each covid patient. I have not been convinced that everything is covid as we are told by pharma fed media.
My friend would be considered responding quite favorably to medical treatment IF there was an improvement within the same time frame. However, she had a serious condition following said treatment and there's obviously NO causation .

I know personal friends, family, students and acquaintances who had severe reactions to all sorts of vaccines. I've interviewed physicians, researchers and head administrators. NOBODY wants to raise their hand and admit that what they do that butters their bread could harm someone.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

592 members (10gaugemag, 10GaugeKS, 1Longbow, 257 roberts, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,286
Posts18,448,796
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.