Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Old office chair, plenty of WD-40.

DF

I should add that I need a PORTABLE and quiet swivel chair, with adustable legs. I do have old office chairs in some blinds, but the spot I'm hunting this fall requires a pop-up tent type blind, thus no flat solid floor. I can tote the pop-up blind but not an office chair as far as I need to.

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Gotcha.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
The Alps O Z Stealth looks like the one for me. I can't do a 5-gallon bucket for several hours.

Came in today. 5-min to assemble and then took it for a test drive. Totally quiet. Height adjustable. Comfy too!

A tad heavy if you were going to carry for miles and miles, but with the include shoulder strap I'll no issue toting it 1/4 mile or so to my spot.

I've had it in the woods now twice. Easy to carry. Easy to set up and adust for lumpy ground. Quiet as a church mouse with lilttle soft house shoes. I left it in a pop-up blind Sunday night, so unless a coon poops on it I should be set!!

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 10/05/20.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Alps O Z Stealth looks like the one for me. I can't do a 5-gallon bucket for several hours.

Came in today. 5-min to assemble and then took it for a test drive. Totally quiet. Height adjustable. Comfy too!

A tad heavy if you were going to carry for miles and miles, but with the include shoulder strap I'll no issue toting it 1/4 mile or so to my spot.

I've had it in the woods now twice. Easy to carry. Easy to set up and adust for lumpy ground. Quiet as a church mouse with lilttle soft house shoes. I left it in a pop-up blind Sunday night, so unless a coon poops on it I should be set!!

Good to hear. I've got the same chair too, but as of yet, still sitting in the box unopened.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by skeen

Good to hear. I've got the same chair too, but as of yet, still sitting in the box unopened.

Is that the three leg swivel chair? I am looking at one on flea bay for 89 bucks with free shipping. I tried to post a link to it but couldn’t.

Edited to add:
The one I’m looking at is the alps big buck 360 degree swivel chair. It looks to be the same thing but no armrests.

Last edited by tndrbstr; 10/08/20.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
No. 4 legs but the leg length is individually adjustable.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I use s boat chair

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

I sit on a plastic milk carton. Should add that even the carton is a pain getting into the woods. Nowhere that I hunt would a swivel chair be practical, actually funny thinking about it, not my idea of real hunting.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
How is sitting on a high end camp chair less “real hunting” than a sitting on a milk carton?

Last edited by Gun_Geezer; 11/07/20.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
How is sitting on a high end camp chair less “real hunting” than a sitting on a milk carton?

laffin

There is just something about having your ass planted on a plastic box that says "property of ****** dairy" that separates the real hunters from the wannabes.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I tried a field and stream very noisy I just picked up one from Cabela’s quiet as a church mouse

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

That looks nice. I like the 3-leg vs 4-leg.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Blackout comfort max is another option. They have a arms version and a no arms version. I use the no arm version.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Will be doing some bow hunting from a tent-type pop-up blind. Need a super quiet squeak free chair that swivels.

Any suggestions?

My daughter gave me a Browning tripod blind chair. It has adjustable legs for uneven ground and carrying straps. It is really comfortable and dead silent. I don't know how much it cost. Like RIO said, you need a back for long sits, but I actually use a Yeti 5 gallow bucket with lid most of the time. It's great to put stuff in and quite as well.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Old office chair, plenty of WD-40.

DF

That's what we use, and lots of times half way through season somebody will get it to make noise again.
A smooth floor helps and keep it out of the rain/snow with a plastic bag.

I would have got him too but a Dad Blam snow flake hit me in da eye....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've had great with the Millennium chair. Extremely comfy and quiet.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I second the Millenium swivel chair. It is expensive but I’ve been using mine 3 seasons now and definitely worth the money compared to anything else I’ve found.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I bought the Browning Huntsman chair, folds flat, comes with strap to carry. Legs come off when not in use, fold small enough to fit in backpack, legs are individually adjustable for unlevel ground, super quiet, no arms....I use it in my pop up and its great.

https://shop.opticsplanet.com/brown...bhzTXMu-55hqn1dVWZxNu5643lIaAt_wEALw_wcB

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 17 invisible), 2,127 guests, and 845 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,699
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.