Print Thread
Hop To
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I read an analysis of the November vote in Georgia. Turns out a libertarian candidate took far more votes away from one of the GOP candidates than were needed for him to win and avoid all the run-off crap and hold the Senate.

Thanks for nothing, good for nothing libertarians

Last edited by sse; 01/12/21.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

GB1

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I'm sure the Senate outcome precipitated the BS and turmoil taking place at the moment.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You really think Libertarians would have voted in great enough numbers for the Repuke if they didn't have a candidate of their own?

What about that dumbass Collins?

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
I believe they would have voted in sufficient numbers to turn the election. one of them was won by only 10K votes, and the libertarian candidate received over a hundred thousand

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
I read an analysis of the November vote in Georgia. Turns out a libertarian candidate took far more votes away from one of the GOP candidates than were needed for him to win and avoid all the run-off crap and hold the Senate.

I agree Libertarian (note the capitalization) votes are usually wasted, but your assumption that they would otherwise be Republican votes is unfounded.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You can thank Brian Kemp for the Collins debacle and actually the whole state of Georgia is screwed up because of Kemp. Hopefully our paths will cross if Ihe wormy sob decides to run for a second term and I'll tell him exactly how I feel face to face. We need to get these sorry azz Republicans out in the primary, because you have to vote a Republican ticket no matter what.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dominion gave the Libertarian a lot of votes....

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Maybe if Republicans actually represented the Republic, they'd have gotten the votes they needed? Maybe if Republicans had challenged the use of vote-rigging machines (Not vote-counting machines, as is claimed, but vote-rigging machines. Really. Look into it if you haven't already.) before the Georgia run-off. There's a lot of "maybe" here. As far as I'm concerned, R's are just as much traitors as D's, and have earned the same noose. They should be second in line, though.

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse

Republicans are neutered democrats. Both parties ain't worth a flying fug. They take away our rights and money for their own interests. The government hasn't served the People for years. Fug em!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup

3rd party fantasy, the stuff retard dreams are made of

IC B3

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Brazos
Originally Posted by sse

I agree Libertarian (note the capitalization) votes are usually wasted, but your assumption that they would otherwise be Republican votes is unfounded.

I'm not assuming Libertarians would otherwise be Republicans, rather in this instance, without a Libertarian candidate, a sufficient number of them would have voted for a Republican, rather than sitting out the election, in this instance to turn the election outcome.

Does the name Ross Perot ring a bell?

S
sse Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
S

Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Dominion gave the Libertarian a lot of votes....

they must have

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Karentarians phuqq up everything.....

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Still can't figure why Trump pushed Loeffler{?} over Collins?
Did he owe her?

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Raeford
Still can't figure why Trump pushed Loeffler{?} over Collins?
Did he owe her?

I'd like to think it was because Collins was fighting the good fight where he was at.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.