Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by hatari
Why don’t you bring on an intelligent response comparing and contrasting how Obama’s time is so different. Show me! Tell how it is just a little over 4 years when Obama was in office and now things are impossibly different?

Demographic shifts and tipping points.

The California that gave us Ronald Reagan no longer exists, a Reagan today in Ca wouldn’t even make to the head of the Screen Actors Guild.

We’ve been watching it for decades in Texas. A relatively unknown big city New Yorker won the State over Hillary Clinton by 9% in 2016, a proven President Trump with an incumbent advantage only won it by 5% in 2020, and I haven’t heard of allegations of voter fraud here sufficient to make a 4% gain.

In 2018 an incumbent Senator Cruz squeaked by a Robert Francis O’Rourke by just 2%, this was in Texas.

Pendulums do swing, but the goalposts are drifting Left.

Your political posts are the best when you don't login.

Birdie speaks the truth, EE.

It ain’t a pretty picture for sure.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
In 6 months DJT will be as forgettable as Sarah Palin.

Your gapped tooth boyfriend Land Tawny tell you to say that?
Also here to remind you, that you are a idiot..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

I
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I
We survived the Obama years (although my stocks and wages took a slight hit). I think we'll be just fine under Biden for a few years.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’ve tried my best to prep our family to survive anything, from natural disaster to civil unrest or war as some see coming.

No guarantee a guy will survive any of it 🤷🏻‍♂️

But I like his odds better if in his head & his heart he sees himself surviving

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
What Hatari said in the OP is spot on, IF our elections still have any integrity to them. There is only one way to find out and that is to VOTE. All this crap about never voting again, never voting for another Republican, etc. is simply foolishness. Vote for the best Republican candidate in the primaries, then vote for the winner of the Republican primary in the general. The worst Republican is still far better than the best Democrat. If the elections are rigged, all it has cost you is a stroll to the voting booth. If you stay home, then the Evil Ones have won, with or without election fraud.

Having said that, I can't help but wonder why it is that we have to find better candidates, while they seem to field bigger and bigger idiots and yet still win.

Your last paragraph is a small wonder ?

I was actually being a bit sarcastic (as were you, I presume). But what I really wonder is are voters more stupid than we realize, or are elections rigged? The answer is yes.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Yeah, but where's the evidence?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Since watching the clusterfug of the 2020 presidential election I'm suspicious of any election that has taken place in the last 10 years, or so.

Add bout 5 more years, and you're into the modern era (internet enabled) of election fraud.

It started in the Dem primaries, trial run if you will, where the deep state put an unknown, non-voting senator from IL above ILLary Clinton.

Clinton knew what was happening, but couldn't do shat about it, without blowin the whole thing up.

That's why Willie was all pissed off during the primaries, the Cuhuntons hadda just sit there and take it, while an election was stolen from them.

Then, when the fraud went through in the general, McLame's idiocy, "historic black turnout" and history were used to plausibly explain why the R's lost.

In 12, RINOmoney was cheated also, but again his stupidity was certainly a believable excuse, along with the pretend "historic turnout".

In 16, they simply fcked up, and didn't cheat enough.

20, there was no possible justification for the fraud, and it was easily exposed.

Another Trump victory, even tho he was ultimately cheated outta bein re-elected.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I never cease to be amazed at the Pollyannas that STILL think everything is hunky dory. "Smile! The sun is still shining! We'll get 'em next time, just wait for the next election! La la la, la la la!" These people are absolutely clueless, and beyond help.... and they are also the reason we are in such schidt shape now.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
What Hatari said in the OP is spot on, IF our elections still have any integrity to them. There is only one way to find out and that is to VOTE. All this crap about never voting again, never voting for another Republican, etc. is simply foolishness. Vote for the best Republican candidate in the primaries, then vote for the winner of the Republican primary in the general. The worst Republican is still far better than the best Democrat. If the elections are rigged, all it has cost you is a stroll to the voting booth. If you stay home, then the Evil Ones have won, with or without election fraud.

Having said that, I can't help but wonder why it is that we have to find better candidates, while they seem to field bigger and bigger idiots and yet still win.

Your last paragraph is a small wonder ?

I was actually being a bit sarcastic (as were you, I presume). But what I really wonder is are voters more stupid than we realize, or are elections rigged? The answer is yes.

10-4.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by IamShado
We survived the Obama years (although my stocks and wages took a slight hit). I think we'll be just fine under Biden for a few years.

How nice.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Since watching the clusterfug of the 2020 presidential election I'm suspicious of any election that has taken place in the last 10 years, or so.

Add bout 5 more years, and you're into the modern era (internet enabled) of election fraud.

It started in the Dem primaries, trial run if you will, where the deep state put an unknown, non-voting senator from IL above ILLary Clinton.

Clinton knew what was happening, but couldn't do shat about it, without blowin the whole thing up.

That's why Willie was all pissed off during the primaries, the Cuhuntons hadda just sit there and take it, while an election was stolen from them.

Then, when the fraud went through in the general, McLame's idiocy, "historic black turnout" and history were used to plausibly explain why the R's lost.

In 12, RINOmoney was cheated also, but again his stupidity was certainly a believable excuse, along with the pretend "historic turnout".

In 16, they simply fcked up, and didn't cheat enough.

20, there was no possible justification for the fraud, and it was easily exposed.

Another Trump victory, even tho he was ultimately cheated outta bein re-elected.

^

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I survived, FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ,(griir,) Nixon, Ford, the peanut farmer, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Donald Trump.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I survived, FDR, Truman, Ike, JFK, LBJ,(griir,) Nixon, Ford, the peanut farmer, Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Donald Trump.
I think you're the one who shot my Great Great Grandaddy at Shiloh!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
laugh A Sourthen Belle did break my great, great, great grandfather's arm while he was "liberating" a horse.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Look at those counties that are blue and tell me with a straight face that they're not corrupt as fugk.

Maverick? Webb? Duvall? Starr? Cameron? Bexar?

And don't even get me going about the area surrounding Travis County. Those fugkers are as crooked as NYC.

Rigged elections go a long way back in Texas, I seriously doubt LBJ pioneered the process. I’ve been under the impression thing have been a bit more on the level since then. Certainly no one here has been pointing out egregious fraud, even on the last one and I believe we got motivated watchdogs here.

Locally one pleasant surprise was that Republican Tony Gonzales, a retired Catholic heterosexual Master Chief Petty Officer with six kids, actually beat out a Pelosi-backed Filipino/Hispanic Lesbian for the departing Will Hurd’s 23rd Congressional District Seat, a district which includes about 1/3 of this city’s Hispanic South Side. That prob'ly PO’d Rosie Castro (mother of the Castro twins, and the local Democrat power-broker) no end.

Perhaps the voting laws in Texas didn’t lend themselves to easy cheating, or maybe the Democrat fraud people targeted other States.

Disregarding the last thirty years, given present trends Texas is best regarded as a swing state. If it tips Blue the Democrats won’t have to cheat.

It might be the reaction to the antics of a Biden/Harris administration might keep Texas Red for the next election cycle at least, in the same way that Bill Clinton torpedoed Anne Richards in ‘92, giving us a Governor George Bush and flipping Texas Red ever since.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by deflave
Look at those counties that are blue and tell me with a straight face that they're not corrupt as fugk.

Maverick? Webb? Duvall? Starr? Cameron? Bexar?

And don't even get me going about the area surrounding Travis County. Those fugkers are as crooked as NYC.

Rigged elections go a long way back in Texas, I seriously doubt LBJ pioneered the process. I’ve been under the impression thing have been a bit more on the level since then. Certainly no one here has been pointing out egregious fraud, even on the last one and I believe we got motivated watchdogs here.

Locally one pleasant surprise was that Republican Tony Gonzales, a retired Catholic heterosexual Master Chief Petty Officer with six kids, actually beat out a Pelosi-backed Filipino/Hispanic Lesbian for the departing Will Hurd’s 23rd Congressional District Seat, a district which includes about 1/3 of this city’s Hispanic South Side. That prob'ly PO’d Rosie Castro (mother of the Castro twins, and the local Democrat power-broker) no end.

Perhaps the voting laws in Texas didn’t lend themselves to easy cheating, or maybe the Democrat fraud people targeted other States.

Disregarding the last thirty years, given present trends Texas is best regarded as a swing state. If it tips Blue the Democrats won’t have to cheat.

It might be the reaction to the antics of a Biden/Harris administration might keep Texas Red for the next election cycle at least, in the same way that Bill Clinton torpedoed Anne Richards in ‘92, giving us a Governor George Bush and flipping Texas Red ever since.

If Puerto Rico and Washington DC gain statehood Texas and all the rest can swing anyway that they want cause it’ll be over.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (5sdad, 673, 406_SBC, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 450yukon, 13 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,381
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.