Originally Posted by JimFromTN
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?

I don't support tyranny which is why I voted for Biden.

Thanks for the answer, Jim. Wear your helmet.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You ever notice with the mountains of evidence there, no on ever shows it? It's like watching a cop show and the DA says he has a mountain of evidence but never presents it and gets a conviction. I remember seeing one like that, no wait. No I haven't.

The ones with the evidence do not have the platform to show it to the people. Fake news controls that. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Seem to me that what I see happening right now Jim you just voted for it. You deserve ever tax your going get. Useful idiots

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sometimes you just know in your heart you have been ****ed and you don't need to have the evidence examined, but when the evidence isn't looked at you know its all bs, the media confirms to all that its as fake as them.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?

Jim thinks freedom is free [bleep], sodomy and drugs.

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Stump Buster
Well, yeah, but it matters not - since the Supreme Cowards of the US will never, EVER touch any part of it... Which further emboldens the Dems to cheat even more NEXT time...

THIS ^^^^^^^^

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very scary that I messaged the link to a couple of my friends and got a reply that it was undeliverable.
Can’t believe what’s happening and very afraid what will happen after the inauguration. We are losing our 1st amendment rights.
I wish I had faith that the supreme court would set things straight, but someone on the left must have the goods on Thomas!

NRA Life Member

"You might as well be wrong, as be right and not know it"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.

Now Trump stormed the capitol. You are a useless democrat troll that can FOAD

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Just take a look at most of the ballot counting videos and tell us about the prime demographic handling and counting the ballots. The conclusion should be obvious to the most casual observer.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
You ever notice with the mountains of evidence there, no on ever shows it? It's like watching a cop show and the DA says he has a mountain of evidence but never presents it and gets a conviction. I remember seeing one like that, no wait. No I haven't.

If there really was no fraud in this election then I would think that the left would welcome a compleat and thorough impartial investigation to clear the air and remove the stigma from over the party. But no there doing everything they can to prevent it from happening. Hmmmmm?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It doesn’t matter what the tech giants do with censorship.

There are thousands of other ways to get this information out there.

The investigation into this election’s fraud is just in its beginning stages. There will be plenty to show the public in the coming months and years. Money is being raised to do this both publicly and privately.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

If there really was no fraud in this election then I would think that the left would welcome a compleat and thorough impartial investigation to clear the air and remove the stigma from over the party. But no there doing everything they can to prevent it from happening. Hmmmmm?

Agree 100% with this.
The people that fight to not investigate things are usually the ones committing the crimes to be investigated.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
No-one can see even the biggest mountain of evidence with their eyes closed.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That's absolutely the dumbest thing I ever read on here. Have you not read his gun control agenda?

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rainshot
just because leftists refuse to look at evidence does not mean there's not evidence. When more people voted than are registered there's evidence. When the courts deny and discovery and right to trial they are hiding something. you leftist idiots can chirp all you want about "no evidence" but it's there and somehow it must be brought out in the open. Is that what you're afraid of???

If you provide it, everyone will look at it. Oan saying there's evidence, isn't evidence.

That is the problem....providing it....Rudy has been trying to have access to the voting machines in question in order to PROVDE needed evidence, but those swing state supreme courts will not allow the needed access to those voting machines...and our third branch of government, the Supreme Court, will not look at the case in order to provide the evidence.

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

LMAO... Ok, serious question - do you ever get tired of Kool-Aid?

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I would call you a douche but a douche has a purpose. You are a worthless [bleep]!

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1911a1

That's absolutely the dumbest thing I ever read on here. Have you not read his gun control agenda?

Do not assume that this POS is a gun owner! He is a product of marxism, and anti-America. He doesn’t need a firearm......the government will protect him! Until someone finds him! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (2500HD, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 41 invisible), 2,659 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.