Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I said this the day after the damned election and before in this board and no one seems to pay any attention.

Of course, McConnell was in on it from the phuquing start. Look, I’ve seen idiots on here make fun of Trump for appointing people like Chris Wray as head of the FBI after he fired Comey. They made fun of him for appointing swamp creatures. Well, why did he do that? The answer is easy. Those were the only people who could make it through confirmation. Well, he could have just made some recess appointments and done away with the need for confirmation right? No he couldn’t have. Why not? Because Mitch McConnell kept the senate in session for the entire term of Trump’s presidency for the express purpose of denying him the opportunity to make recess appointments.

So, throughout his presidency, Trump’s agenda was hindered and thwarted at every turn by imbedded swamp creatures who would not be rooted out and fired by their even swampier bosses. And most importantly, when the hour of need was at its greatest and the election was being stolen before our eyes, instead of having a justice department and federal law enforcement that was ready and willing to investigate, Trump had the likes of William Barr and Chris Wray who could send 17 agents to check on a garage pull but who couldn’t be bothered with the most important election in or history.

The reason that was the case and the SOLE reason it was the case was because Mitch McConnell specifically kept Trump from doing differently.

You may be right. Trump was the outsider with no way to know who was who. The left organized a Psyop evaluation on Trump and deployed their tactics the whole time he was in office. They tried desperately to break him mentally. They wanted to goad him into making moves that they could use in the media to sway people that he was dangerous. They called him racist at every turn. What the President has been through over the last five years would break most people. He is one tough dude.

Think about it. The entire media, academia, political class, judicial branch, corporations, big tech, and celebrity constantly beating on him every minute of every day. Yet he accomplished more than any President in my lifetime.

And look at what good getting three "constitutionalists" on the supreme court did for the people, NOTHING!!!. When they were needed to resolve the most important issue of the day they were MIA.

The only allies Trump had was SOME of us.

It has all been disgusting to witness.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Of course, McConnell was in on it from the phuquing start. Look, I’ve seen idiots on here make fun of Trump for appointing people like Chris Wray as head of the FBI after he fired Comey. They made fun of him for appointing swamp creatures. Well, why did he do that? The answer is easy. Those were the only people who could make it through confirmation. Well, he could have just made some recess appointments and done away with the need for confirmation right? No he couldn’t have. Why not? Because Mitch McConnell kept the senate in session for the entire term of Trump’s presidency for the express purpose of denying him the opportunity to make recess appointments.

It was not McConnell alone who kept the Senate in session to block Trump from making recess appointments.

I was a procedural rule voted on by the Senate.

To pass 100% all 100 US. Senators have to vote in favor .

All it would have taken was (1) Republican Senator to vote NO, and it would not have been possible. That did not happen.

Only (1), let that sink in, when people claim that there is a difference between the D and the R.

So, if this is the reason WHY, is it safe to say that DNI Ratcliffe is also a back stabbing Swamp Creature.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/13/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The elections have been a big part of this, but also very important is the idiots that have been appointed to jobs within the federal gov. The top guy gets appointed, and then names his buddies on down the line, who appoint their buddies, etc. You then have a network of non-elected bureaucrats that really control the gov. Many reports of Trumps minions lying to him, giving him bad information, which led to some mistakes. Also the point about getting someone through the placement process. The deck was stacked against him from the start. Amazing that he accomplished what he did while fighting congress, his own staff, and the bureaucrats.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
After what's happened the last few days, I'm very suspicious that some of the leading R's have been in on this the whole time to dump Trump, with McConnell at the top of the list.

Agreed. Paul Ryan also.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So what now???????????

Lots of reasons why & how it happened, so where do we go from here?

MM

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102

It was not McConnell alone who kept the Senate in session to block Trump from making recess appointments.

All it would have taken was (1) Republican Senator to vote NO, and it would not have been possible. That did not happen.

Only (1), let that sink in, when people claim that there is a difference between the D and the R.

So, if this is the reason WHY, is it safe to say that DNI Ratcliffe is also a back stabbing Swamp Creature.
Where was Rand Paul? Where was Ted Cruz?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
They all hate Trump, some went along for perceived political gain.

But, when they think he's down for the count, they pile on.

I hope they all get their comeuppance.

I'm not forgetting who did what. And to that bunch, don't come knocking at my door for money, next cycle.

And, don't think we'll bury the hatchet. We just may need it.

This movement needs to stay strong, put up real candidates to challenge swampsters.

I give Trump credit for trying to "drain the swamp". Seems the swamp was a lot larger and a lot deeper than he figured. All of D.C. is a swamp. They all want things back like they were when they were wheeling and dealing with the Chicoms and whomever they could sell out to. They go to D.C., stay for decades, become multi millionaires on Senate or Congressional salaries. On the surface, that's just not possible. But it's all too common.

DF

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Where was Rand Paul? Where was Ted Cruz?

Exactly!

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is like being in group. You men are really having a breakthrough! They all hate you.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

This movement needs to stay strong, put up real candidates to challenge swampsters.

DF

Really, more elections.

Didn’t we just do that and they stole it, what makes you think the next election , or the election after that will be any different, or an honest one.

News flash, you can’t fix election fraud to this magnitude, by holding more elections.

That’s like taking a bottle of sour milk out of the fridge, putting it back and saying to yourself, “ Maybe it will be better next time”.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump may have still accomplished exactly what I wanted him to accomplish. I wanted him to blowup the Republican Party and destroy the current system. It remains to be seen if the Republicans will survive this. And with the two party facade gone, I don’t think the Dems can survive their overreaching.

The first thing one has to realize in any sort of fight be it war, politics, or whatever is that there is actually a fight. Then you have to be able to assess the sides. People now realize there is a very real political struggle and they should have no illusions as to how the sides are divided up.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Trump may have still accomplished exactly what I wanted him to accomplish. I wanted him to blowup the Republican Party and destroy the current system. It remains to be seen if the Republicans will survive this. And with the two party facade gone, I don’t think the Dems can survive their overreaching.

The first thing one has to realize in any sort of fight be it war, politics, or whatever is that there is actually a fight. Then you have to be able to assess the sides. People now realize there is a very real political struggle and they should have no illusions as to how the sides are divided up.

...and people should have NO illusions that this war, battle, fight can be fought at the ballot box.

We have witnessed first hand that our vote no longer is an arrow in our quiver.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

...and people should have NO illusions that this war, battle, fight can be fought at the ballot box.

There are a lot of slow mofo's out there...and here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I think that the number of people in America that will respond as you suggest & think is much smaller than needed to either stop the Demons, or take control.

There are LOOOOOOOOOOOTS more Sheeple than Peeple, especially many with the ability to think clearly & onjectively & fully understand the magnitude of what has happened.

As for the Demons over-reaching, yes they will, but their chance of getting away with it are also higher than ever before.................maybe, & to a point.

It's very possible that their over-reach on certain things may fully explode in their faces & on the country. Hard to say.

But, we're gonna find out, & I don't think it will be long either................they can't wait to get started with the whippings & the power plays.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The ballot box is dead.

Buried.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What a load of garbage coming out of Pelosi's mouth right now.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by sse
well mcconnell did get the justice seated, no small event
So what? The biggest case of her life and she and Trump's other two were AWOL.

there will be others and we'll be glad she is there...glass half full

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
The GOP is still patting themselves on the azz for stabbing Nixon in the back. Remind me again, when was the last time you heard a Dem say, “Those Republicans sure are fair and just!!!”????

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

There are a lot of slow mofo's out there...and here.

I’m actually rather surprised and even shocked at the number of smart, educated people that continue to believe that elections matter after what we have witnessed here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
What a load of garbage coming out of Pelosi's mouth right now.

The Truth does not abide in her cold little devil worshiper heart.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 280shooter, 204guy, 35 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,161
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.