Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ledvm
I am surprised OANN does not get kicked off the internet and airways by mega media.

OANN, Fox, and NewsMax are all bait dangled before the Conservative Right. Many have taken the bait and are true believers of the bullshit they have been spewed.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

BP-B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
BTT, everyone needs to watch this, and add up the numbers. Just the three states mentioned Trump would have won. Dems planned this massive fraud with all the money Zuckerburg gave to them. Liberal Judges, Dem governors and Sec of States all contributed. Georgia is the kicker for fraud. They have a Republican governor, sec of state, and legislature and still did nothing to stop it. Rinos? or kick back money? This is bad.

One thing liberals did in Georgia was get liberal families in the Atlanta area was get 17 year old kids to register (they said they would have turned 18 by election da) and vote. Sounds like Republican counties need to do the same (if it is legal) next time and get the numbers. Black churches use their busses to pick up elderly and others in their congregation and take them to the polls. Why aren't white churches doing the same and getting everyone in their congregations to vote, especially in the evangelical churches such as Baptist, Assembly of God, and other conservative churches. Turn out is everything to overcome fraud.

Last edited by Dixie_Dude; 01/13/21.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by GeoW
I am surprised OANN does not get kicked off the internet and airways by mega media.

OANN, Fox, and NewsMax are all bait dangled before the Conservative Right. Many have taken the bait and are true believers of the bullshit they have been spewed.

g

So wiseguy you believe CNN?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.

Ha, good one. You can never embarrass a Liberal. They are just to stupid to know any better.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?

I don't support tyranny which is why I voted for Biden.

Thanks for the answer, Jim. Wear your helmet.

Lol, it wasn't very hard was it........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Again, zero evidence. Just because oan says it doesn't make it true. How gullible. Democrats don't need to divert attention. Trump and his supporters diverted the attention when they stormed the Capitol.

Have you been told to GFY today? If not let me be the first.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Jim, what do you hope to gain from your support of tyranny? Do you really think that you will be in the elite? Look at history and see who gets their heads chopped off first after the Communists take over. The weak-minded useful idiots like you. Selling your Liberty for what?

Because Marxist leadership, once they've achieved total power, cannot afford to leave the true believers alive who might start to ask them why they are not actually bringing about the paradise on earth they promised. Left alive, they might start the revolution process all over again, but this time against them.

They are not worried about that cuck. He is not going to start anything but his mouth running, or use it to provide negative pressure on an appendage of his handlers...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by GeoW

g

I've come to the same conclusion.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

It's coming. NewsMax,too. Lieberals don't do truth.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

YOU STUPID FUGK. THERE'S EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE. IT'S JUST NOT BEING HEARD OR ALLOWED TO BE SEEN.

YOU FUGKING BUBBLE DWELLING MORON.

TN PEOPLE OUGHT TO NAIL YOU TO A STUMP. YOU DISHONOR THEIR HISTORY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Thanks for the answer, Jim. Wear your helmet.

PLEASE STOP BEING NICE TO THIS COMMIE SWINE WHO IS ACTIVELY ASSISTING IN THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR COUNTRY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump kicked sand in Jim's vagina and he didn't like it.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

YOU STUPID FUGK. THERE'S EVIDENCE EVERYWHERE. IT'S JUST NOT BEING HEARD OR ALLOWED TO BE SEEN.

YOU FUGKING BUBBLE DWELLING MORON.

TN PEOPLE OUGHT TO NAIL YOU TO A STUMP. YOU DISHONOR THEIR HISTORY.

Please share the actual evidence. How about just once actual case of a dead person voting. Wait. They did find 1 case in PA and it was a republican who voted for his dead mother for Trump and he was arrested. What 1.5 million fraudulent votes. According to the supreme court which has 3 Trump appointees unanimously came to the conclusion that the mail in ballots in PA were perfectly legal. A bipartisan legislature passed a bill over a year before the election allowing the mail in ballots. There was a 180 day period where people could object. The Trump campaign waited over a year and only after Trump lost the state. The PA supreme court allowed the extension which was their right under the state constitution. It was extended because of the issues with the postal service and the delays they were experiencing. It did not allow people to mail in a ballot after election day. Thats why the supreme court threw out the case. They weren't going to throw out perfectly legal votes because of the post office.

In other words, you got nothing.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her . The absentee ballot was registered Sept. 23, 2020. She always votes democrat to boot. Now, Who voted with her absentee ballot. She is adamant that she didn't get an absentee ballot . She has very little pyisical ability to get to the polls and wait in line , however, her mind is very good. She remembers everything. Now, you know another case. Of course, you will say " there is no proof" . I say you could be shown all the evidence in the world and still say it is not " proof".. I suspect her husband did it behind her back. He votes democrat too. It does not make it right in any way. The guy is a A hole, he gets the mail cause she cant, so it is likely he did it. She has been leaning for Donald Trump this year and this likely provoked him to vote democrat just in case she went republican for the first time in her life. This happens ALL THE TIME. There were 236 sworn affidavits in Michigan to the FBI from poll workers that they saw voter fraud. If that is not enough, then 10,000 sworn affidavids will not convince you. Noone is so blind as someone that refuses to see. Also, the picture of Joseph Stalin on this thread is very telling. In Milwaukee , 84% of the poll workers are democrats. Guess who counted the votes, and behind closed doors to boot. They would not let opposing poll workers in rooms later in the night. There is little wonder what they are doing. Proof??? There is plenty of evidence that the courts should have heard many cases.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The ignore feature is for people like him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I hope you get the result you deserve .

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by ihookem
Well, Jim From TN, my mother in law did not get an absentee ballot this year. We checked up on many people we know if they voted or not. Guess what, someone voted for her . The absentee ballot was registered Sept. 23, 2020. She always votes democrat to boot. Now, Who voted with her absentee ballot. She is adamant that she didn't get an absentee ballot . She has very little pyisical ability to get to the polls and wait in line , however, her mind is very good. She remembers everything. Now, you know another case. Of course, you will say " there is no proof" . I say you could be shown all the evidence in the world and still say it is not " proof".. I suspect her husband did it behind her back. He votes democrat too. It does not make it right in any way. The guy is a A hole, he gets the mail cause she cant, so it is likely he did it. She has been leaning for Donald Trump this year and this likely provoked him to vote democrat just in case she went republican for the first time in her life. This happens ALL THE TIME. There were 236 sworn affidavits in Michigan to the FBI from poll workers that they saw voter fraud. If that is not enough, then 10,000 sworn affidavids will not convince you. Noone is so blind as someone that refuses to see. Also, the picture of Joseph Stalin on this thread is very telling. In Milwaukee , 84% of the poll workers are democrats. Guess who counted the votes, and behind closed doors to boot. They would not let opposing poll workers in rooms later in the night. There is little wonder what they are doing. Proof??? There is plenty of evidence that the courts should have heard many cases.

The affidavits were from the poll watchers, not workers, The poll watchers had no training and had no idea what they were looking at. Poll watchers typically have a training period so they don't freak out when they see poll workers do things like pull out suitcases. The poll workers are actually trained to put the ballots in suit cases in some states. Some of the affidavits were ridiculous like one was the the poll worker was large and menacing looking. Every case that the untrained poll watchers made were proven to be nothing. As for you mother and her absentee ballot, did she report it or go to the authorities? They can't catch people doing it if you don't report it. Funny, there has not been any complaints about absentee ballots.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn

I hope you get the result you deserve .

When I voted for Obama, I did. A rebounding economy, my 401k tripled in value, my house tripled in value, and my salary practically doubled. Gave me hope that I may actually be able to retire someday.

Last edited by JimFromTN; 01/13/21.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
639 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 257 mag, 73 invisible), 2,758 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,648
Posts18,399,130
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.