Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

BP-B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by MJones
Kikes don't rule me . They're so well versed they are hated all over the world . You're buddy Stalin really done a job didn't he ? Jews will always be the scourge of the Earth until they figure out why no country wants them . Blame everyone else for their troubles but never change the filthy way they are .

Stay classy

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

That should be quite obvious to the dumbest among you.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Didn’t make it to my wife’s or my moms funeral. Couldn’t get off work Short notice.

Only get 3 weeks PTO. Ohio rut, Kentucky rut, Tn turkey season

Priorities!!!!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

+1

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

The struggle for power is an eternal one. You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete so,,,you are where you are.

You quite obviously don’t have the means, the wherewithal or the intelligence to rule yourselves.

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Very similar to the Black community nationwide . blame everyone else for my problems so I can go rape and rob as well as murder . Worthless .

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cuz man I got s^^t to do...............

I feel like this really works for both

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I understand how well the Jew ruled after WW2 . Israel just loves European and American Jew cry babies . They truly have a learning problem . I just see the world and that's all .

You see everything except for your own racial weakness . Therein lies your problems. Look at yourselves and how easily you sell one another out and down the river.

It’s hard but you can do it and take ownership.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete

Hadrian's moment of weakness has cost humanity, that is certain.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Very similar to the Black community nationwide . blame everyone else for my problems so I can go rape and rob as well as murder . Worthless .

Beg pardon.

Worth lots of money.

It’s you dumbassed goy that have shown yourselves as worthless.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight
You white folks just didn’t have the brainpower to compete

Hadrian's moment of weakness has cost humanity, that is certain.

A goy who’s part of a race that gave away America speaking of costing humanity.

Yeah, of course.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

You see everything except for your own racial weakness . Therein lies your problems. Look at yourselves and how easily you sell one another out and down the river.

I have no racial weakness, I see fact upon fact , Jews are their own problem and they are not smart enough as much as they want the world to think they are to solve their own problems . Absolutley zero difference than the Black community .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I have no racial weakness, I see fact upon fact , Jews are their own problem and they are not smart enough as much as they want the world to think they are to solve their own problems . Absolutley zero difference than the Black community .

To all appearances it would be you white goy who have problems of your own making and your own neglecting that have the real problems to solve but you’re far too busy selling each other out and being pussy whipped back into a corner that you now can’t emerge from.

You did it to yourselves, don’t blame others for your glaring weaknesses.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

To all appearances it would be you white goy who have problems of your own making and your own neglecting that have the real problems to solve but you’re far too busy selling each other out and being pussy whipped back into a corner that you now can’t emerge from.

I've never sold out anyone , never needed to . I've done very well for myself and those who've depended on me . No shams or other skullduggery needed . I'm not a Jew .

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

I've never sold out anyone , never needed to . I've done very well for myself and those who've depended on me . No shams or other skullduggery needed . I'm not a Jew .

Well white goy if you didn’t come from Abraham’s side then you’re part Muslim from Ishmael's Tribe it would appear.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Couldn't make bail in time?

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not trying to pick a fight but Jews have been ran out of every place they've ever been . Kinda like ni#%ers . They're their own worst enemy .

You white fuggers in the majority are the ones that gave it all away.

It wasn’t Jews or blacks that elected Obama. Twice, even.

Truth

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
This is downright bizarre.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
This is downright bizarre.

Have you ever seen a Jew-fro in real life?

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
105 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,383 guests, and 664 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,868
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.