I am MAGA.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KenMi
One in one hundred have experienced side effects acknowledged by the drug makers. In reality many have died within 48 hours, and many more experience horrible side effects.

Do you have a source for that? Specifically the " many have died within 48 hours" part.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And buy into the Pharma/Government revolving door of corruption? And validate the economic disaster imposed on our brothers and sisters in this country? Over a mild illness??

Not even a fraction of a chance.

2 more cents: This one isn't mandatory (yet), but all mandatory vaccines are the involuntary penetration of a person's body AKA rape.

Last edited by Fiddy; 01/14/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I never understood why when they told you to stand still for the air shots some guys felt the need to move.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
no.

edited to add...not yet anyway. I'll let you guys be the test pilots.

Last edited by tzone; 01/14/21.

Camp is where you make it.
hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
Just talked to daughter, said second shot made her feel bad for a day. She is fine now.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by hatari
I've had it. My whole staff has gotten it. We're in healthcare.

Zero issues, although I read on Google that I now can never get pregnant...... wink

Glass raised...Here's to hopin ya don't. laugh

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes as a matter of fact scheduled for Monday.
I’m lucky to have a well known lung doctor at Methodist hospital. He recommended I take the shot. I prefer his advice to the web. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The short answer: no.

The long answer involves several things, including vaccine makers being completely shielded legally from the negative effects of their products. Would you buy a truck if you were forced to pay if anything went wrong because of it? Would you hire a doctor that you couldn't sue for malpractice? Would you eat at a restaurant that was exempted from penalty if it didn't meet health department standards? Would you hire a contractor that was exempted from any legal action if his work was shoddy?

I belong on eroding granite, among the pines.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jbmi
All you non shot people, please check back in , in August, if' you can !

Being a "non-masker" was supposed to kill me last August, think this will get it done?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

His parents were organizers of the modern world wide eugenics movement.

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

Video of Mass murdering reprobates
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 01/14/21.
hanco Online Content OP
Campfire Savant
OP Online Content
Campfire Savant
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Marshhawk
Nope not taking it. 55 yrs old I had Covid back in October as did my Wife. Like the flu nothing special or bad about it. Although my Wife did have double pneumonia that lasted for about 6 weeks after, She was never hospitalized. We lost a lady that I went to Church with to Covid. About my age but she had MANY health issues as well as being heavy.

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

Swifty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No.

Yup.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
You all know that Bill Gates is the evil mastermind behind this "pandemic" and the vaccine "final solution" don't you?

His parents were organizers of the modern world wide eugenics movement.

Bill Gates publicly announced many times his desire to reduce the world population.

My next question is WHY do you trust such people with your lives and the lives of your families?

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/meet-bill-gates-and-the-serial-killer-within_Jr2PYPR51Edcf5Z.html

Maybe you should spit out the cool aid and propaganda....... reconsider that even you can be deceived.

Matthew 24:24

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

Jesus

Stop stating facts about Bill Gates and his family. People hate facts.

The Gates Foundation at Event 201, in the fall of 2019, laying out how a coronavirus pandemic would be dealt with. And then magically, not two months later, there was a coronavirus pandemic, and all of the "global warming" horseshit regulation of society they couldn't pass across Europe and the US and the rest of the 1st World is now being handily accepted as "covid" restrictions and planning.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by Marshhawk

I am 68, 69 next month. I had the crud along with the wife, hit her pretty hard about 3 weeks. I was down for about a week. So no I won’t take it unless forced too. The politicians are just trying to see which will kill more, the vaccine or the virus.

If you already caught "the crud", what in all fool hell could you possibly gain from a vaccine?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand all the rhetoric, conspiracy chatter, and the lack of trust throughout Government. A financial consultant I know said, I trust Trump and God, not necessarily in that order.

Folks, I do not believe our President would have misguided us, and lots of folks are doing fine who have taken it. We watched a person here in LA who was about to be sworn in to Congress at age 41 or 42, no known health risks, DIE recently from Covid.

Make your choices......as they say. But do you REALLY want to gamble with your life, or the life of those around you? Not going to engage in a debate, just putting my .02 here. Mom is in the 1B category and getting hers today. If I had great concerns I would not support it. But like many things in life......

Risks vs Benefit.

What has killed more people? The Vaccine or Covid? Seek advice from your Medical Doctor, and pray for guidance.

All the Best whichever way folks decide, it is a personal decision.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
I took the first Moderna, had absolutely no reaction.

My business pard took it, was sick in the bed for a full day, chills, aches, fever. He says he's a "hyper-responder", has reactions to lots of stuff. I told him they say the second can be worse than the first, was he gonna take the second. He said yes.

COVID kills, never heard of the vaccine killing anyone. They're now saying 95% protection for up to a year.

My brother is in the hospital with COVID, on O2, but not in ICU. Weird disease.

DF

DF, best of luck. What town is he in? Sounds like he's stable, Prayers up! Good post.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Got the first shot yesterday. Sore arm this morning. Take the second in a month.

Told the nurse that gave it to me that I'd heard there was a microchip in it that would tell the Chinks every thing I did.

She told me I'd been spending too much time on the Campfire.

Most ALREADY have the Chinese microchip...it's called a smart phone.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

602 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 63 invisible), 2,079 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,073
Posts18,463,784
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.