Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JPro
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Pretty much sums it up in one tidy package.

FJB & FJT
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by copperking81
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Fugger is scared. Bad scared.

How so?

Because the sonofabitch is just as guilty as the rest. They're ALL chitting bricks!

YEP!!! Rooster nailed.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone hears things a little different. Now be assured I don’t like the Turtle. I believe after the house impeachment.
The Senators are supposed to become impartial jurors. Now Mitch did just what I wanted him to do. Put it off till after Trump leaves office. You can’t impeach a private citizen. And if they try they will be just wasting time that could be used to implement Joes wacho agenda. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
N
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Everyone hears things a little different. Now be assured I don’t like the Turtle. I believe after the house impeachment.
The Senators are supposed to become impartial jurors. Now Mitch did just what I wanted him to do. Put it off till after Trump leaves office. You can’t impeach a private citizen. And if they try they will be just wasting time that could be used to implement Joes wacho agenda. Hasbeen

That's about what i thought he said

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He's swamp. But, he is announcing that he no longer needs the support of Trump's base. He's done.

Doubtful, more likely akin to Biden’s comment in MI, saying , “I don’t need your support before the election”., knowing the “most advanced election fraud network ever developed “ is in place.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And now supposed arch Conservative Dan Crenshaw stands in awe of, and supports Cheney’s support of impeachment!

Geebus. I knew he was acting pretty squirrelly, but hadn't seen or heard that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Ronald Reagan was the 1st good president we had in my voter lifetime. President Donald Trump was the second good president we had. Hopefully before Christ comes back we will have 1 more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé
Grandpa:the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Dad:son you have 2 choices for supper eat or don't eat.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Mitch is a POS. I don't care how you cut the cake.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Putting the Impeachment off until President Trump leaves office will be in January 2025
I am good with that my self.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Mitch is a POS. I don't care how you cut the cake.

Plus 1

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Mitch is a liar and a swamp rat of the first water. Ted Cruz exposed him way back for being a liar and nearly got ran off because of it. It caused a [bleep] of controversy because it's just bad form to criticize the head rat. Instead of fighting for Trump he laid down and rolled over the first chance he got. Trump's first three years in office McConnell and his merry band of thieves did everything to disrupt the agenda. Only when they found out it was going to be politically suicidal to oppose him they came round just enough to get some judicial appointments made. Those are proving to be worthless. The Swamp is deep and wide. It is going to take a lot of draining to get to high ground again.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
We’re the Articles of Impeachment ever sent by Pelosi?

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He must be fearing a {HRC Heart attack}

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
McConnell has never been anything but the worst sort of depraved liar. Crenshaw has swerved left his last time for me to support his sorry ass any more. He supported Red Flag laws and is fine with Gun Control. Now he's turned on Trump his last time. I will support anyone that primaries his ass in the future.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,663
Posts18,455,732
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.