L
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Yes long mountain on 60 in Amherst

Not finding a location called Long Mountain

Last edited by longshot3; 01/14/21.
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have an 8 lb jug partially full, maybe 6 lb. I'm trying to convert to IMR 4451 or even H4350. To bad you're not closer.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
this is the worst I have seen. In the 90s, VV could be found and substituted for IMR, H, etc. Today, nothing. Not even presses are out there. Never thought I would see used rock chuckers scalping at $400+

NRA Benefactor Life Member
NAHC Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have an extra rock chucker and I'd sell it for less than that. ha ha

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by longbarrel
this is the worst I have seen. In the 90s, VV could be found and substituted for IMR, H, etc. Today, nothing. Not even presses are out there. Never thought I would see used rock chuckers scalping at $400+

I don't care what anyone says, there's no end in sight. How can there be? The pandemic is bad enough, couple that with the riots this past spring and summer, Biden/Harris and the storming of the Capitol. No way there's an end in sight sooner than 4-10 years. Someone make me feel better and convince me other wise.

Last edited by StudDuck; 01/14/21.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by StudDuck

I don't care what anyone says, there's no end in sight. How can there be? The pandemic is bad enough, couple that with the riots this past spring and summer, Biden/Harris and the storming of the Capitol. No way there's an end in sight. Someone make me feel better and convince me other wise.

Do not give up hope, until after the 20th. Things are happening. Just hide and watch. Plenty of time to give up hope later. Listen to simonparkes.org. Good info from a great man.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Bugger
I have an 8 lb jug partially full, maybe 6 lb. I'm trying to convert to IMR 4451 or even H4350. To bad you're not closer.

I like 4451 real well. I use it in my -06 under 150 Interlocks. It works well in the Creed etc., too. Don't discount that IMR4350. Under the 129 Interlock, it is great in my .260s.

You did not "seen" anything, you "saw" it.
A "creek" has water in it, a "crick" is what you get in your neck.
Liberals with guns are nothing but hypocrites.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by StudDuck

I don't care what anyone says, there's no end in sight. How can there be? The pandemic is bad enough, couple that with the riots this past spring and summer, Biden/Harris and the storming of the Capitol. No way there's an end in sight sooner than 4-10 years. Someone make me feel better and convince me other wise.

Used Chuckers @ 400 bucks? Yikes.

Wish I could Duck, wish I could. All I can say is that the 40K of 22 is getting a lot more looks and use. The 25k primers are escalating in value at an untold rate, not to mention the powder and bullets. Hot Damn I could be rich!

Swifty
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Somebody found the 4831 it’s gone

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Swifty52
So to put this into perspective. Through the Clinton shortage and the Obama shortage there was one constant, I could always find H380 because nobody likes it, and the fact it’s made at St. Mark’s in Florida. This time there isn’t even H380 to be found so this is deeper and much worse. I wouldn’t expect to see much of anything until this Covid sh*t goes away and whatever new restrictions are put into place 1-21-2021.

I completely agree with this, I have a Mom and Pop LGS that kept at least some stock through the Clinton and Obummer shortages even H380, and yes I HATE THAT POWDER !!!!!!!!!!

This store had almost nothing but had some bullet's I have been looking for for some time..........the price tag said they were from 2016. I asked the manager where they came from, he said we are cleaning out the closet's so we have something on the shelves. They had not one grain of powder or one single primer and Biden is not even in office yet !!!!!!!!!!

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
I’ve got a few pounds where are you located? I would try RL16 if you can find it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's a big gun show in Sioux Falls, SD on Feb 13 & 14. If you're within driving distance, you'll probably be able to pick up guns and ammo at a reasonable price there.
Another show in Aberdeen, SD on 2/6 & 2/7 but I've never gone to that one.

If someone needs a rock chucker and going to the Sioux Falls, show, I'll bring one.

My guess is show up at shows to get a good deal now.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,762 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.