Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
We knew about this a couple of days ago but...I got the alert just as I was heading out the door for a dental appt. I received two email reminders from the dentist's office and a confirmation request a couple of days ago specifically telling me that dental appts were allowed during the stay at home period. When I phoned to confirm this morning, the office was closed. laugh I wish they would have told me.

In other news, I got an invitation to visit a new gun club yesterday. I checked them out online, but the trip is on hold now.

I hope the virus is stopped before tick season or we'll be having Corona with Lyme!

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steve;
Good day to you sir, I trust that other than the dental and gun range cancellations that you and those who matter are well.

Indeed it's an odd world anymore in so many ways. Our dentist shut down for awhile last spring, as did our HD mechanic who works on diesels among other local businesses.

Luckily for us, neither the Cummins nor any teeth dislodged in that time, so by the time they figured out we weren't going to be done with this in a month, appointments were once again possible, albeit conducted differently.

Thus far in this second stretch there's not been a complete shutdown here in BC, but as with you folks that might change before I'm done typing.

One wee small bit of sanity that existed here on the left coast was that the legislature made hunting and fishing an essential service. I have suspicions as to why they did that, but regardless of the motive at least we had no incidents with folks being accosted by LE over kayaking with a fishing rod, which was about the height or better said depth of illogical law making, you know?

Anyways sir, here's to better and brighter days for us all. Do stay well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I was woken up from my mid morning nap by me cell phone ringing like a fire alarm. Scared me half to death.
I live 12 miles from the closest village and my nearest neighbor is over the mountain at least 4 miles distant.
I wish they were more proactive about the vaccine

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Proactive? They didn't buy any

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 63 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,297
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.