24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
High School graduation trip to Hawaii stoned off my ass and drunk as a skunk, drinking age 18 before Ronnie Raygun Fd it all up (Major Demonrat back then). Walked out of a store with a straw cowboy hat on my head in downtown Honolulu. Then proceeded to get into a fight with a pimp smacking his wahine around. My buddies dragged me away before the gendarmes showed up.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
20ish years ago I took a little girl's pink bicycle outside of the corner club in Moscow, Idaho. It had matching pink tassels.

I rode it home drunk off my ass.

Felt bad the next day and rode it back.The only reason I remembered where I got it from was because it was always out in front of the house across the ally from that bar.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Damn. You probably made a little girl cry. But good on you for returning it.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by High_Noon

No girl tears, that was trailer where paddler lived when he was going to med school at Moscow Training and Veterinary clinic.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I stole everything that weren't nailed down.

Then I stole the hammer.

IC B2

D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
About 9 years old, stole a slug of whiskey from the old man's bottle. I had enough sense to spit it in the sink; though I damn near returned it to the bottle. Funny how tastes change.

Dale

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I don’t work as hard as I could every day, so I guess it was wages yesterday

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Wheels from prams (baby carriages) were a hot commodity when I was a kid in urban England. We used em to make simple steerable wooden carts (IIRC we called em trolleys).

Besides entertainment, these carts could be used to generate income at the local train station on Saturdays. We would line up with the other kids like taxis along the outside wall and offer people help getting their luggage to their hotels (lots of stuff was walking distance back then). “Carry yer bags Mister?” we would say to passers by.

A good haul for a day’s work was about ten bob (ten shillings), a small fortune for a kid when a typical weekly allowance was a half crown coin (AKA two and six) with a value of two shillings and sixpence, said coinage first issued in 1547.

I would guess ten shillings might have been about equal to one dollar in the 1960’s.

We would usually spend the money on Airfix models of WWII aircraft and gum. In particular there was a really cool civil war bubble gum card series featuring battle scenes (I remember bayonets and abatis, dunno how realistic that was).

So anyways, when taking a short cut down a back alley walking home from school I came across a set of old pram wheels still attached to the frame some kid had left out.

I stole them, felt bad about it then, still do.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
The heart of the prettiest lady in all creation. blush

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Quite a few hearts.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hearts, millions of em. Just like Elvis.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
See the self checkout thread. Lots of guys on here steal all the time. Admittedly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I stole the 1960 election from Nixon for Kennedy.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When we were in high school we used to siphon gas out of the cars at a car dealership. My buddy's step dad owned the place and was a real azzhole so we justified it.

------------------------
John
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
1971, I was 12 years old. Stole a couple fishing lures at a dept. store with a few other kids and got caught. Will never take anything not mine till I die since then. Twenty five years later, while working a gov. job they brought me in for questioning over it, because I did not disclose it. It still came up on a background check on me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Clarkm
I stole the 1960 election from Nixon for Kennedy.

Did you hook us all up with a Great Society vote for Johnson?

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
About 20 years ago, I bought four stackable indoor chairs for our basement in the Denver area. They were all in one box. I think they were around $30/each. I signed the CC receipt without looking at the amount. When I got home, I noticed the receipt was for around $30. I guess they scanned the bar code on the box, which was only for one chair. I didn't drive the 10 miles back to the store and pay them the rest. Is that "stealing"?

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Originally Posted by High_Noon

No girl tears, that was trailer where paddler lived when he was going to med school at Moscow Training and Veterinary clinic.

Far be it from me to interfere when anyone denigrated Paddler for any reason.

But U of I is a school of Agriculture and engineering. Idaho never had a Med School or Vet School. My College mates all had to apply out of state for such degrees.

But old Paddler might have been interning at one of the pregrad vet science research centers. I understand some of them even kept a herd of attractive sheep at hand.

As to the OP. I snuck a fondle of Momma's butt as she cooked dinner last night. Then I stole a bit of chicken from the plate before she served it. Both reprehensible acts for which I feel no remorse. Damned Deplorable.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A couple days after Thanksgiving at the local Vato Zone I bought some brake cleaner, light bulbs and a quart of oil. I gathered it all up along with a an oil filter for a Honda that I guess was on the counter. I looked at my receipt and didn't get charged for it. I don't even own a Honda.

Last edited by smarquez; 01/14/21.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
A pen from my bank, this morning

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
612 members (2003and2013, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,467 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,599
Posts18,398,245
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.